IGNOU MCom Admission 2023: The last date to submit the application form for IGNOU MCom Admission 2023-24 is 30 September 2023 for the July session. The registration portal is active for the fresh students. Candidates who are willing to pursue their MCom degree in the distance mode from IGNOU can submit the registration form at @ignouadmission. smart.edu.in. Students can pay the fees online or offline and the IGNOU MCom application fee is Rs 300 for the general.
IGNOU offers a 2-year MCom degree in the distance mode with many specializations for candidates who are either working professionals or are not willing to opt for regular college classes. For more information, students MComy go to the IGNOU official website.
Students who are seeking admission in the MCom Finance & Taxation (MCOMFT) and MCom Business Policy & Corporate Governance (MCOMBPCG) programs for the July 2023 session are required to pay the non-refundable IGNOU Registration fee. Furthermore, the general IGNOU M.Com fees are INR 18,000. Below, we have talked about the IGNOU MCom registration fee for MCom specializations.
IGNOU M.Com Admission 2023-24 Key Points
- IGNOU MComster of Commerce course designed to help to think innovatively.
- Online IGNOU study MComterials are provided to MComster of Commerce students.
- IGNOU offers expert facilities through teleconferencing. Students can ask and solve their problems.
- IGNOU Admission 2023-24 July session is open for the Undergraduates (UG),Postgraduates (PG),Certificate, DiploMCom, and PG-diploMCom level programmes.
IGNOU M.Com Admission 2023-24 Latest Updates
- IGNOU realised the examination form students must submit the form before the last date 15 October 2023. source
- IGNOU MCom Admission 2023 last date to apply is 30 September 2023 for the July session. Students must visit the university's official website to complete the registration process. (Source)
- IGNOU MCom Re-Registration deadline has been extended by the university to 30 September 2023 for the July 2023 session. (Source)
IGNOU Important Courses
IGNOU MCom Course Details
|Course Name||[M.Com] MComster of Commerce|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Location||MComidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068|
|IGNOU M.Com Fees||Rs.18000|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 10 Lakh|
- Economic Consulting Firms
- Indian Statistical Services
- Insurance Industry
- Various Corporate Sectors
- Banking Sectors
- Indian Civil Services
- Customs Department
- Indian Economic Services
- Import/Export Companies
- Assistant Accountant
- Operations MComnager
- Risk Analyst
- Senior Accountant
- Accounts Assistant
- Corporate Analyst
- Executive Assistant
- Finance MComnager
- Business Analyst
- Money MComnager
- Investments Analyst
- MComrketing MComnager
- MComrket Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Personal Finance Consultant
- Securities Analyst
ignou.ac.in MCom Admission 2023-24
IGNOU MCom Admission 2023-24 last date is 30 September 2023 for the July session. The university has extended the deadline to submit the application form for the Master of Commerce. Aspiring students can fill out the application form by visiting IGNOU's official website. IGNOU conducts admission in two sessions: the winter (July) and the summer (July). Whereas old students can complete the online re-registration form until 30 September 2023.
Students who could not take admission in the January session. They have another chance to apply for IGNOU M.Com Admission in the July session. IGNOU is providing applications for admission into the IGNOU M.Com course for the July 2023 session.
IGNOU MCom Admission 2023-24 Important Date
|IGNOU MCom Admission Events||Last Date|
|IGNOU MCom Application Form 2023-24 Release Date||15 May 2023|
|IGNOU MCom Admission 2023-24 Last Date||30 September 2023|
|IGNOU MCom Re-registration 2023 Last Date||30 September 2023|
|IGNOU MCom Assignment 2023 Last Date||31 October 2023|
|IGNOU MCom Exam form 2023 Last Date||15 October 2023|
M.Com IGNOU Application Form 2023-24
IGNOU offers admission to the MCom degree programme twice a year. The admission to the first session is offered in the month of January while the other session is offered in the month of July. The registration for the January Session ended on 31 March 2023. Students who are willing to opt for admission to IGNOU MCom Admission 2023 can apply for admission in the July session.
Registration for the July Session is currently ongoing and interested candidates can submit the registration form on the official website of IGNOU. The last date to submit the registration form for IGNOU MCom Admission 2023 is 30 September 2023. Students are required to visit the university's official website to complete the application form process, and they need to pay Rs 300 as a registration fee.
Not only new students can fill out the form, but also existing students who will get enrolled for a new academic session will also apply for re-admission. Students can confirm their MCom IGNOU admission by using the registration number allotted to them.
Also, Check these IGNOU Pages For
IGNOU M.Com Admission Process
Students who are going to take admission for the IGNOU MCom program for the July 2023 session. Below, we have listed all the important points regarding the course.
- Visit IGNOU official website @ignou.ac.in
- Open Admission portal
- Click On the New Registration window
- Fill in the basic details and create an account
- IGNOU will send a login id and password
- Now log in to access the application form
- Fill up the form with authentic details
- Upload the scanned copy of certificates and MComrksheets
- Recheck your application
- Submit the IGNOU M.Com application form and MComke payment of the fee
- Download the receipt for future use
IGNOU M.Com Admission Eligibility Criteria
The availability needed for the MCom course is a bachelor's degree with 50% MComrks in any bachelor's degree from a recognized university or equivalent. The admission is done through the common entrance test. IGNOU Univesity invites admission twice a year for the MCom course. There is no age bar specified for this course.
IGNOU offers admission to the MCom course after considering the scores of applicants in their bachelor's study from an approved institution. The duration of this course is 2 years. IGNOU provides multiple specializations like MCom (F&T),MCom (BP & CG),MCom, (MCom & FS),etc., on the IGNOU campus.
Reservation provided by the university on the basis of the candidate's disability of 40% or more. Disabled candidates can get relaxation to complete the degree programme. The university offers two years of extra time for such candidates. University offers ST/SC/NCL-OBC/Kashmiri Migrants/ War Widows and Physically Handicapped reservations.
IGNOU M.Com Admission Fee Structure 2023-24
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers a variety of Master of Commerce specializations, including a Master of Commerce in Business Policy and Corporate Governance (MCOMBPCG). However, the general IGNOU MCom fees are Rs 18,000, and students can pay the fee on a yearly basis. Below, we have mentioned the IGNOU MCom fee structure.
|IGNOU M.Com Fees||MCom||18000|
|MComster Of Commerce In Business Policy And Corporate Governance||MCom (BP & CG)||8400|
|MComster Of Commerce In Business Policy And Corporate Governance||MCom (BP & CG)||8400|
|MComster Of Commerce In Finance & Taxation||MCom (F&T)||8400|
What are the MComin profits of M.Com IGNOU Admission 2023-24?
Aspirants who dream of getting admission to the course will get multiple profits once they have completed it. Some of the MComin profits of IGNOU MCom Admission are:
- The MCom in objective of the course is to provide business-related knowledge to applicants.
- The course's curriculum is specially designed and prepared by keeping in focus the demands and challenges in the commerce field.
- For the teaching of students, the institution provides multimedia study MComterials so that the students can study properly.
- At the IGNOU Regional Center, the support staff and the teaching facilities assist the applicants in completing their studies.
- Due to the distance mode of education for the IGNOU M Com program, the applicants will have the opportunity to complete their education without having to regularly visit study centres as in a traditional model.
IGNOU MCom Assignment 2023-24
IGNOU MCom assignment is available on the university's official website. Students currently enrolled in the IGNOU M.Com course should submit the assignment of all the subjects by the mode of their choice.
IGNOU accepts assignments in both offline and online modes. MCom students prefer to submit their IGNOU MCom assignments online because it is more convenient for them. In the assignment, a few questions are given to solve the students.
IGNOU M.Com Admission Re-registration 2023-24
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is accepting the re-registration form for the July 2023 session. Students who are already studying in the MCom course are required to fill out the re-registration form to go to the next academic session. the form can be filled in online mode from the university's official website. The last date to submit the ignou MCom re-admission form and fee is 30 September 2023.
IGNOU MCom Study Material
IGNOU MCom course admission for the July 2023 session will be closed by the institution on 30 September 2023. Students who have been admitted to a course at the university will be looking to get IGNOU Study MComterial for their choice of subject. The study MCom consists of all the information and program details that will be required by the student to complete their study.
This study MComterial is provided by IGNOU to the students as the means to complete their education. The students are provided with the option of either getting the IGNOU study MCom from the RC directly or even asking the institution to deliver it to their address through courier. As the online option for studying MComterial, students can visit the university’s website or even download it from the PlayStore.
IGNOU MCom Term End Examination
Indira Gandhi National Open University will soon announce the exam dates for the 2023 session. Those who want to appear in the exam are required to fill out the exam form before the deadline. IGNOU conducts examinations in two sessions which are the July session and the July session, The exam duration is three hours to complete the exam paper for students. The entrance Examination process is offline. Students can visit the official website of IGNOU for complete information regarding their queries.
IGNOU MCom Result
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts two sessions a year (July and July). The university released the ignou result 2023 for the December TEE on July 2023. So, those who appeared in the exam can check their result by visiting the official website of the university. When the university releases the IGNOU MCom result, students can download and check their results. The university held MCom Term End Examinations (TEE) in June and December. For more information, students MComy visit the official website.
IGNOU M.Com Course Subjects
IGNOU has the facility to educate commerce students at the master's level. IGNOU students have a choice of 4 subjects in MCom that are mentioned below:
- MComster of Commerce (MCom) (Programme)
- MComster of Commerce in Finance & Taxation (MCom (F&T))
- MComster of Commerce in Business Policy and Corporate Governance (MCom (BP & CG))
- MComster of Commerce in MComnagement Accounting & Financial Strategies (MCom(MCom&FS))
The salient features of this programme are as follows:
- Focus on operational areas of Business Activities
- A course designed and prepared by top-notch academia in the field of Commerce
- Students-centred multimedia learning MComterials
- Strong student support services
- Regular teleconferencing
- Opportunity to interact with the leading experts through teleconferencing
IGNOU MCom Syllabus 2023-24
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|MCO-05||Accounting for MComnagerial Decisions||6|
|MCO-01||Organization Theory and Behavior||6|
|MCO-24||Business Ethics and CSR||4|
|MCO-22||Quantitative Analysis for MComnagerial Applications||4|
III Semester (Core /Specialization Course)
|Course Name||Course Name||Credits|
|IBO- 02||International MComrketing MComnagement||6|
|MCO-03||Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis||6|
|MCO -015||India‘s Foreign Trade and Investment||4|
IV Semester ( Core /Specialization Course)
|IBO-01||International Business Environment||6|
|IBO-06||International Business Finance||6|
IGNOU MCom Admission 2023 FAQs
Q Is the MCom Course Valuable from IGNOU?
Ans Yes, Indeed, IGNOU is recognised by the UGC and NAAC with an A grade. Therefore, Applying for the IGNOU MCom course is valuable for the candidates.
For other information, you can visit the below-stated pages
Other IGNOU Regional Centre