IGNOU BA Admission 2024-25: Registration will soon start for the IGNOU BA Admission 2024-25 under various specializations in the January 2024 session. The application form will released on the official website for the Students seeking admission to this course. IGNOU BA Admission 2024-25 last date is 29 January 2024 and the registration fee is Rs 300/.
IGNOU ba 1st-year fee is Rs 4000.Students can deposit the fee to the university via credit and Debit Cards. For more information, read our IGNOU BA Admission 2024 article.
IGNOU offers a three-year Bachelor of Arts degree in multiple specializations like BA in Psychology, BA in History, BA in English, BA in Hindi, and BA in Political Science. Eligibility criteria for all the BA courses are Candidate must have 10+2 Degrees from a recognised Board. Applicants can pursue this UG course along with their jobs. IGNOU offers BA admissions every year in January and January Sessions.
IGNOU BA Admission 2024-25 Latest Update
- IGNOU BA Admission 2024-25 expected last date is 29 January 2024. Source
- Also, IGNOU BA Re-registration has started for the January session and the last date for re-registration is 29 January 2024. Source
- The last date for IGNOU BA assignment submission 2024 was 30 November 2024.
- IGNOU BA Exam form has been released by the university for December TEE and the last date to fill out the form was 25 November 2024 with a late fee of 1,100 Rs. Source
- IGNOU BA prospectus for session 2024-25. Download Now
- Students can check the IGNOU BA Courses List PDF download. Click Here
More IGNOU Courses
IGNOU BA Admission 2024-25 Highlights
|Course Name||[BAG] Bachelor of Arts|
|Academic Term||Semester Mode|
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Location||Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068|
|IGNOU BA Fees||Rs.12,000|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 10 Lakh|
- Educational Institutes.
- Municipal Planning.
- Public Works.
- Business Houses.
- Foreign Affairs.
- Field Research Firms.
- Financial Organizations.
- Fire Department.
- Economic Development.
- Export Companies.
- Industrial Houses.
- Law Firms.
- Lobbying Firms.
- Multinational Companies.
- News Media.
- Marketing Research Firms.
ignou. ac.in BA Admission 2024-25
IGNOU BA Admission 2024-25 last date is 29 January 2024 for the January academic session. Candidates can apply for this course by going to the official IGNOU Samarth Portal. Admission to Bachelor of Arts is offered in various specializations such as philosophy, Education, Psychology, Anthropology, History, etc. BA Admission 2024 at IGNOU is based on students' marks in the previous examinations.
Students can fill out the application form by visiting the official website of ignou either online or offline (by submitting the form to the nearest regional centre). There are some crucial things that candidates need to consider before applying for the BA course. The first thing is that before applying to the course, students should know the IGNOU BA eligibility requirements and another thing is the total fees for the entire program.
IGNOU Bachelor of Arts (BA) is one of the best courses at IGNOU. The minimum duration of the BA program is three years, and the maximum duration of the BA is six years. IGNOU BA Admission is available for both sessions in January and January. Students can choose multiple streams, such as BA in English, Economics, Hindi, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, etc. Below, we have mentioned all IGNOU BA specializations in a table format so that students can find them more easily.
IGNOU BA Admission 2024-25 Important Dates
|IGNOU BA Admission Events||Last Date|
|IGNOU BA Application Form 2024-25 Release Date||28 December 2023|
|IGNOU BA Admission 2024-25 Last Date||29 January 2024|
|IGNOU BA Re-registration 2024 Last Date||29 January 2024|
|IGNOU BA Assignment 2024 Last Date||30 November 2023|
|IGNOU BA Exam form 2024 Last Date||25 November 2023|
IGNOU BA Admission Process 2024-25
Those who are going to apply for INGOU BA Admission must follow the Admission process Below we have mentioned the complete registration process, and students are required to follow the important steps:
- First, go to IGNOU's official portal @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in and search for registration.
- Now click on register yourself with IGNOU.
- Candidates need to fill email ID & educational details and submit them.
- You will receive an IGNOU user ID and password just after registration.
- Now login through user ID and password.
- Now go to the new admission section and select BA or desired specialization.
- Now complete this section with personal, and educational details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the registration fee online and submit the application form
Also, Check these IGNOU Pages For
IGNOU BA Application Form 2024-25
IGNOU BA Application Form has been closed for the January 2024-25 session. Applicants who want to enrol in IGNOU BA Admission 2024-25 are required to wait till the January 2024 session. The last date to fill out the IGNOU BA Application Form 2024-25 is 29 January 2024 through the official website @www.ignou.ac.in.
Students can submit the IGNOU BA application form via two modes i.e. online and online. To apply online mode students have to visit the official website Website of the university and for the offline mode, students are required to print the admission form and fill it with the necessary details afterwards, they have to attach the required documents and submit it in the nearest regional centre with the application fee.
The important point to remember while filling out the BA Admission Application form.
- Candidates need to provide the details name, email, mobile number, and more.
- Candidates must be ready with Scanned copies of photos, signatures, educational documents, etc.
- Applicants should be very careful while filling out the application form because in case of any error will increase the chance of rejection of the form.
IGNOU BA Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are willing to get admission into IGNOU BA programs must fulfil the eligibility criteria which is set by IGNOU University read below:
- Candidate Must have a 10+2 Degree from a recognised board.
- Indra Gandhi National Open University has not set any age limit for BA programs in any specialization.
- Candidates must focus while filling admission application form and make sure to fill in all the information correctly for successful admission.
IGNOU BA Admission 2024-25 Fees
Students who want to know the ignou ba fees for the 2024 January session below, We have listed some crucial points for the total fees for a Bachelor of Arts (BA).
- IGNOU Admission fees BA 1st year is Rs 4,000/.
- Students must pay for the course and registration, which costs Rs. 12,000 & Rs 300, respectively. The total amount to be paid is Rs.12,300/-.
- Fee deposit through a Debit Card or Credit Card.
- The fee is not refundable.
- Students can pay the IGNOU BA fees every year.
IGNOU BA Specializations Fees
|Bachelor of Arts||BAG||12600|
|Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)||BATS||14100|
|Bachelor of Arts (Facility and Services Management)||BAFSM||12600|
|Bachelor of Arts ( Gender Studies)||BAGS||15300|
|Bachelor of Arts ( Journalism and Digital Media)||BAJDM||12000|
|Bachelor of Arts in Applied Urdu||BAUUD||13500|
|Bachelor of Arts ( Vocational Studies) Tourism Management||BAVTM||13500|
|Bachelor of Arts ( Vocational Studies) Micro Small and Medium Enterprises||BAVSME||13500|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Economics||BAECH||31800|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) History||BAHIH||14100|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Political Science||BAPSH||14100|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Psychology||BAPCH||14100|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Public Administration||BAPAH||17400|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Sociology||BASOH||14100|
|Bachelor of Arts English (Honours)||BAEGH||14100|
|Bachelor of Arts Urdu (Honours)||BAUDH||13500|
IGNOU BA Study Material 2024-25
IGNOU, Being highly regarded, aims to provide students with the greatest faculty and education as they sit at home in the cosiest settings. Students can access study materials from IGNOU both online and offline. Students who have problems comprehending the online content can turn to the offline resources that are offered in local centres.
The institution administers its online tutorials through two distinct websites called eGyankosh and Education Broadcast. The University also provides a form to fill out if students have any other questions or concerns.
What are the main advantages of IGNOU BA Admission 2024-25?
- Although IGNOU is a prestigious, established university, any course degree earned there will be acknowledged as being of high value.
- The BA is one of the most prominent distance learning degrees among IGNOU students. The university provides a broad range of BA programs, giving students a plethora of choices.
- IGNOU provides a wide range of programmes or honours-based specializations for the BA degree. English, Hindi, Sociology, Psychology, Economics, etc., are a few of the specific fields.
- IGNOU wants to disseminate distance learning so that it is available to everyone throughout the nation. The university urges everyone who intends to learn, regardless of their situation, to have the option of doing so through distance learning.
- The campus placement cell is another employment service offered by the university. The CPC was established in 2005 and offers advantageous placement opportunities to the students.
IGNOU BA Admission List 2024-25
Below we have provided the list of IGNOU BA course specializations that IGNOU offers admission:
IGNOU BA in Political Science
IGNOU BA in Public Administration
IGNOU BA in Vocational Studies (Tourism Management)
Students who are going to apply for IGNOU BA admission need to read the section. Indira Gandhi National Open University offers 14 specializations in the Bachelor of Arts, such as a BA in Psychology, Political Science, History, Philosophy, and many more. Below, we have added some of the famous BA specializations with a brief introduction.
The full form of BA Philosophy is Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, and the duration of this course is three years. Students who want to know more about Indian Philosophy, Western Philosophy, ethics and many more.
BA Psychology is also known as the "Bachelor of Arts in Psychology." The course is basically for those who want to make their career in psychology and want to know about human nature, behaviour, and psychology. The duration of this course is three years.
In BA Economics the students will gain knowledge about macroeconomics, Microeconomics,& their study in the related field. The eligibility criteria for pursuing a BA is that the candidate must have 10+2 from the recognized board or equivalent to IGNOU. The total fee for the BA programme is 11400 for all the 3yrs.
The study of the ancient history of the society and transformation of India till today comes under BA history. The eligibility criteria for pursuing a BA is that the candidate must have a 10+2 from the recognized board or equivalent to IGNOU. The total fee for the BA programme is 11400 for all the 3yrs.
Students gain knowledge about government, policies & their behaviour for the welfare of society. The eligibility criteria for pursuing a BA is that the candidate must have a 10+2 from the recognized board or equivalent to IGNOU. The total fee for the BA programme is 11400 for all the 3yrs.
- B.A Public Administration:
Study of public policies, governmental agencies, democratic rules, and regulations that all aspects come under B.A public administration. The eligibility criteria for pursuing a BA is that the candidate must have a 10+2 from the recognized board or equivalent to IGNOU. The total fee for the BA programme is 11400 for all the 3yrs.
IGNOU BA Re-Registration 2024 January Session
The university has begun accepting online applications for re-registration for the IGNOU BA Admission. Students must complete the BA course re-registration form by visiting the university's official website. IGNOU re-registration is for those who have already enrolled in a course (of more than one year's duration). Students who are from India or international students can apply for IGNOU re-registration.
If students are not able to apply for IGNOU BA re-registration, then they don't have another option to apply in the current session. Then students are required to wait for the next session of re-registration. The university has extended the last date to fill up the application for IGNOU BA re-registration for the January 2024 session till 29 January 2024.
IGNOU BA Exam form
IGNOU was accepting the BA examination form for December TEE and the last date to fill out the application form was 25 November 2024 with a late of Rs 1100/. Students who want to appear in the TEE examinations must submit the form before the last date.
IGNOU BA Assignment
IGNOU BA Assignments submission 2023 last date was 30 November 2023 and the assignment question paper is available Students can download the assignment question paper at the IGNOU official web portal. 30% of the points scored by the institution allocates come from assignment evaluations. IGNOU BA assignments must be sent in before the window closes if you want to take the university TEE exam.
IGNOU BA Assignments will subsequently be made public. Students have the flexibility of submitting their assignments for the IGNOU BA programme online or offline. It relies on the regional centre's assignment-accepting procedures.
IGNOU BA Term End Examination December
The term-end examination is offered twice a year, in June and December, by the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The curriculum for the BA June TEE for the 2024 academic year will soon be made available on IGNOU's official website. 70% of the final test grade is influenced by the course assignment, reserving 30% for the term-end exam. A student may resubmit an exam, for instance, if they miss it or fail it, as long it remains within the program's time frame, and it is in June or December.
IGNOU BA Result 2024
IGNOU administers the BA examination twice a year, and when the IGNOU Evaluation Centers have finished reviewing the answer sheets, the results are announced. BA Term End Exams are held in June and December.
Aspirants for the IGNOU BA results in 2024 do not need to go through a drawn-out process to obtain their results. Once you have the link to the latest recent result, click it to go to the BA Result Declaration page, where you may input your 9-digit enrollment number and submit.
IGNOU BA Syllabus 2024
Other IGNOU Regional Centre
IGNOU BA Admission 2024-25- Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What are IGNOU BA course fees?
Answer: IGNOU BA Admission fees are very affordable for those students who want to complete their graduate studies at IGNOU. This course is most suitable and chosen by the students in the art field. IGNOU BA fees is Rs 12,000.
Q What is the IGNOU BA Admission 2024-25 last date?
Ans The application form must be completed by 29 January 2024.
Q What is the process for the IGNOU BA Admission 2024?
Answer: The university provides students with admission in both online and offline modes. Students can apply as per their interests.
Q What are the registration fees for the IGNOU BA Course?
Ans: The IGNOU BA registration fee is Rs 300 for the general category and Rs 200 for the reserved category.
Q What is the last date for IGNOU BA re-registration in 2024?
Ans: 29 January 2024 is the last date to complete the IGNOU BA Re-Registration 2024 process for the old students who have completed at least one year or one semester.
Q How can I apply for the BA Course at IGNOU?
Ans: One can visit the university's official website and fill out the application form and fees. Those who want to apply offline can submit the filled application form at the nearest regional centre.