[ba] Bachelor Of Arts
- 3 Years
- Under Graduate (UG)
- Full Time
- Course Duration3 Years
- Course TypeUnder Graduate (UG)
- Type of courseFull Time
IGNOU BA Admission 2023: 14 March 2023 is the last date for IGNOU BA Admission 2023-24 at the official portal of ignou. Candidates who are left to fill out the form can apply by visiting the official website of the university. There is a Rs 300 application for the IGNOU BA course. While filling out the form, the IGNOU ba application fee is required for the candidates.
So, those who want to take admitted to the IGNOU BA course must submit their application form before the deadline at the official website. The admission process for the IGNOU Bachelor of Arts program is completely merit-based, which means those who have completed the 12th class with good marks from a well-known board are eligible to apply for this course.
Students can pay the IGNOU application fee of Rs 300,which can be paid through debit card, credit card, UPI, cash, etc.IGNOU BA is one of the most opted courses by Students.
Applicants can pursue this UG course along with their jobs. Many working students who want a degree course take admission to IGNOU in two sessions which are January and July. IGNOU grants admission to BA courses based on marks scored in their intermediates.
IGNOU offers various Bachelor of Arts (BA) specializations, such as History, English, Political Science, Psychology, Mathematics, Philosophy, and many more. Those who want to take admitted to the IGNOU BA program must have completed the 12th class from the well-known board. IGNOU BA Admission course fee is Rs 12,000 (Total BA Fees), and the BA program registration fee is Rs 300.
IGNOU BA Admission Key Points
- IGNOU BA Admission last date to submit the filled online application form is 14 March 2023 for the January 2023 session. Interested applicants are requested to visit the official web portal of the university. www.ignou.ac.in.
- Candidates must pay Rs 300 as an ignou ba application fee and pay through Debit/Credit Card, UPI, Internet banking, etc.
- IGNOU BA re-registration 2023 has been extended by the university to 14 March 2023 for the January 2023 session.
- IGNOU BA program's total duration is three years, And the IGNOU BA Fees is 12,000 for many specializations (except psychology). The university offers students that they can pay the course fee yearly (Rs 4,000).
- Students can read the article carefully for more information regarding the IGNOU BA Admission.
What is the last date for IGNOU BA re-registration in 2023?
14 March 2023 is the extended last date to complete the IGNOU BA Re-Registration 2023 process for the old students who have completed at least one year or one semester.
How can I apply for BA Course at IGNOU?
One can visit the university's official website and fill out the application form and fees. And those who want to apply offline can submit the filled application form at the nearest regional center.
IGNOU BA Admission 2023 Latest Updates
- 14 March 2023 is the last date to submit the filled application form for the January 2023 session as per the official web portal of IGNOU. (Source)
- IGNOU has extended the last date for IGNOU BA re-registration 2023 for the January 2023 session to 14 March 2023 (With a late fee of Rs 200). (Source)
- Students can download the IGNOU BA prospectus. Download Now
- IGNOU BA Admission is right now open for the January 2023 session. Candidates can apply for this course before the university closes the admissions for this session.
More IGNOU Courses
IGNOU BA Admission 2023 Highlights
|Course Name||[BA] Bachelor of Arts|
|Courses Level||Under Graduate|
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Location||Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068|
|IGNOU BA Fees||Rs.12,000|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 10 Lakh|
ignou.ac.in BA Admission 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline for submitting the application form for IGNOU BA Course at the official website. The deadline to submit the filled application form is 14 March 2023 for IGNOU BA Admission 2023. Applicants who want admission must visit the official website of the university.
Candidates can apply for this course by going to the official IGNOU Samarth Portal. The university offers multiple-level courses such as UG, PG, PhD, certificate, and diploma-level courses, including the Bachelor of Arts (BA).
Students can fill out the application form by visiting the official website of ignou either online or offline (by submitting the form to the nearest regional centre). There are some crucial things that candidates need to consider before applying for the BA course. The first thing is that before applying to the course, students should know the IGNOU BA eligibility requirements, and another thing is the total fees for the entire program. For the current session (2023),IGNOU BA fees are Rs 12,000 for the entire program, which can be paid yearly.
IGNOU Bachelor of Arts (BA) is one of the best courses at IGNOU. The minimum duration of the BA program is three years, and the maximum duration of the BA is six years. IGNOU BA Admission is available for both sessions in January and July. Students can choose multiple streams, such as BA in English, Economics, Hindi, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, and many more. And below, we have mentioned all IGNOU BA specializations in a table format so that students can find them more easily.
IGNOU offers numerous courses in Diploma, Certificate, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Ph.D. courses in various streams. There are 14 Courses under the BA program and a three-year undergraduate course in the arts field. Students who passed 10+2 from a recognized university with 45% marks are eligible to apply for the IGNOU BA course.
Also, Check these IGNOU Pages For
|IGNOU Re-registration||IGNOU Grade Card|
|IGNOU Exam form||IGNOU Assignment|
|IGNOU Syllabus||IGNOU Hall Ticket|
|IGNOU Result||IGNOU Fee Structure|
IGNOU BA Program Specializations
|Vocational Studies (Tourism Management)|
IGNOU BA Admission 2023-24 Last Date
|IGNOU BA Admission 2023 Start Date||28 December 2022|
|IGNOU BA Re-registration 2023 last date||14 March 2023|
|IGNOU BA Admission 2023 Last Date||14 March 2023|
IGNOU BA Application form 2023-24
Now Students are eligible the applying to the IGNOU BA Admission for the January 2023 admission cycle. The university has extended the deadline for completing the online application form for the Bachelor of Ars (BA) course. 14 March 2023 is the last date to fill out the application form for IGNOU Admission 2023-24.
We request that the students complete the registration process as soon as possible because, after the deadline, the university might not extend the IGNOU BA admission dates. The admission process for IGNOU BA Admission is merit-based. Below we have added some of the important points of the IGNOU BA course.
Below, candidates can check the details regarding IGNOU BA Admission 2023
- Indira Gandhi National Open University has commenced the application form through online mode for IGNOU BA Admission 2023.
- Candidates need to provide the details name, email, mobile number, and more.
- Candidates must be ready with Scanned copies of photos, signatures, educational documents, etc.
- Applicants should be very careful while filling out the application form because in case of any error will increase the chance of rejection of the form.
IGNOU BA Admission 2023 Process
Those who are going to take admission to INGOU BA courses must follow the IGNOU BA Admission process for 2023. Below we have mentioned the complete application process, and students are required to follow the important steps:
- First, go to IGNOU's official portal @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in and search for registration.
- Now click on register yourself with IGNOU.
- Candidates need to fill email id & educational details and submit them.
- You will receive IGNOU user ID & Password just after registration.
- Now login through user id and password.
- Now go to the new admission section and select BA or desired specialization.
- Now complete this section with personal, and educational details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the registration fee online and submit the application form
IGNOU BA Admission Eligibility Criteria
It is very simple if we talk about the IGNOU BA admission eligibility criteria. Students can take admission to this course by visiting the IGNOU official website. Students who have completed Class 10+2 from a recognized board/college are eligible to apply for various specializations in the BA program offered by IGNOU.
Students do not need to give the entrance test for the IGNOU BA program because the admission process is completely merit-based. The minimum duration of this course is three years, and the maximum is six years.
IGNOU BA Fee Structure For 2023
Students who want to know the ignou ba fees for the 2023 January session. For all specializations (except psychology),the total ignou ba fees are INR 12,000 and below; We have listed some crucial points for the total fees for a Bachelor of Arts (BA).
- Students must pay for the course and registration, which costs Rs. 12,000 & Rs.300, respectively. The total amount to be paid is Rs.12,300/-
- Fee deposit through a Debit Card or Credit Card.
- The fee is not refundable.
- Students can pay the IGNOU BA fees every year.
IGNOU BA Re-Registration 2023-24
The university has begun accepting online applications for re-registration for the IGNOU BA Admission. Students must complete the BA course re-registration form by visiting the university's official website. IGNOU re-registration is for those who have already enrolled in a course (of more than one year's duration). Students who are from India or international students can apply for IGNOU re-registration.
If students are not able to apply for IGNOU BA re-registration, then they don't have another option to apply in the current session. Then students are required to wait for the next session of re-registration. The university has extended the last date to fill up the application for IGNOU BA re-registration for the January 2023 session till 14 March 2023.
IGNOU BA Assignment 2023
The IGNOU BA Assignments question paper is accessible to download through the Web Services portal. 30% of the points scored by the institution allocates come from assignment evaluations. IGNOU BA assignments must be sent in before the window closes if you want to take the university TEE exam.
The final submission time - frame for the June 2023 TEE for IGNOU BA Assignments will subsequently be made public. Students have the flexibility of submitting their assignments for the IGNOU BA programme online or offline. It relies on the regional center's assignment-accepting procedures.
IGNOU BA Admission Study Material
IGNOU, Being highly regarded, aims to provide students with the greatest faculty and education as they sit at home in the cosiest settings. Students can access study materials from IGNOU both online and offline. Students who have problems comprehending the online content can turn to the offline resources that are offered in local centers.
The institution administers its online tutorials through two distinct websites called eGyankosh and Education Broadcast. The University also provides a form to fill out if students have any other questions or concerns.
IGNOU BA Term End Examination 2023
The term-end examination is offered twice a year, in June and December, by the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The curriculum for the BA June TEE for the 2023 academic year will soon be made available on IGNOU's official website. 70% of the final test grade is influenced by the course assignment, reserving 30% for the term-end exam. A student may resubmit an exam, for instance, if they miss it or fail it, as long it remains within the program's time frame, and it is in June or December.
IGNOU BA Result 2023
IGNOU administers the BA examination twice a year, and when the IGNOU Evaluation Centers have finished reviewing the answer sheets, the results are announced. BA Term End Exams are held in the months of June and December.
Aspirants for the IGNOU BA results in 2023 do not need to go through a drawn-out process to obtain their results. Once you have the link to the latest recent result, click it to go to the BA Result Declaration page, where you may input your 9-digit enrollment number and submit.
What are the main advantages of IGNOU BA Admission 2023-24?
- Although IGNOU is a prestigious, established university, any course degree earned there will be acknowledged as being of high value.
- The BA is one of the most prominent distances learning degrees among IGNOU students. The university provides a broad range of BA programs, giving students a plethora of choices.
- IGNOU provides a wide range of programmes or honors-based specializations for the BA degree. English, Hindi, Sociology, Psychology, Economics, etc., are a few of the specific fields.
- IGNOU wants to disseminate distance learning so that it is available to everyone throughout the nation. The university urges everyone who intends to learn, regardless of their situation, to have the option of doing so through distance learning.
- The campus placement cell is another employment service offered by the university. The CPC was established in 2005 and offers placement opportunities that are advantageous to the students.
IGNOU BA Course Specializations
Students who are going to apply for IGNOU BA admission need to read the section. Indira Gandhi National Open University offers 14 specializations in the Bachelor of Arts, such as a BA in Psychology, Political Science, History, Philosophy, and many more. Below, we have added some of the famous BA specializations with a brief introduction.
- BA in Philosophy:
The full form of BA Philosophy is Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, and the duration of this course is three years. Students who want to know more about Indian Philosophy, Western Philosophy, ethics and many more.
- BA in Psychology:
BA Psychology is also known as the "Bachelor of Arts in Psychology." The course is basically for those who want to make their career in psychology and want to know about human nature, behavior, and psychology. And the duration of this course is three years.
- B.A Economics:
In BA Economics the students will gain knowledge about macroeconomics, Microeconomics,& their study in the related field. The eligibility criteria for pursuing BA is that the candidate must have 10+2 from the recognized board or equivalent to IGNOU. The total fee for the BA programme is 11400 for all the 3yrs.
- B.A History :
The study of the ancient history of the society and transformation of India till today comes under BA history. The eligibility criteria for pursuing BA is that the candidate must have 10+2 from the recognized board or equivalent to IGNOU. The total fee for the BA programme is 11400 for all the 3yrs.
- B.A Political Science:
Student gain knowledge about government, policies & their behaviour for the welfare of society. The eligibility criteria for pursuing BA is that the candidate must have 10+2 from the recognized board or equivalent to IGNOU. The total fee for the BA programme is 11400 for all the 3yrs.
- B.A Public Administration:
Study of public policies, governmental agencies, democratic rules, and regulations that all aspects come under B.A public administration. The eligibility criteria for pursuing BA is that the candidate must have 10+2 from the recognized board or equivalent to IGNOU. The total fee for the BA programme is 11400 for all the 3yrs.
IGNOU BA Admission 2023-24- Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What are BA course fees?
Answer: IGNOU BA Admission fees is very affordable for those students who want to complete their graduate studies at IGNOU. This course is most suitable and chosen by the students in the art field. IGNOU BA fees is Rs 12,000.
Q What is the IGNOU BA Admission 2023–24 last date?
Ans The application form must be completed by 10th February 2023.
Q What is the process for the IGNOU BA Admission 2023?
Answer: The university provides students with admission in both online and offline modes. Students can apply as per their interests.
Q What is the registration fees for the IGNOU BA Course?
Ans: The IGNOU BA registration fee is Rs 300 for the general category and Rs 200 for the reserved category.
IGNOU BA Syllabus 2023
Other IGNOU Regional Centre
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 21ST, 2023
- IGNOU Re-Registration Date JANUARY 16TH, 2023
- IGNOU Re-Registration JANUARY 2ND, 2023
- CUET 2023 PG Registration DECEMBER 20TH, 2022
- CLAT Result 2023 DECEMBER 19TH, 2022