Updated On - November 26th 2019, Updated By - Education Dunia
IGNOU Admission 2020
IGNOU Admission 2020: Application Form, BA, MBA, B.Sc,B.Com, B.Ed, BBA, BCA: IGNOU Provides the service network which provides the nationwide support to the campus students. They offer cost-effective programs to the students and also they provide the programs which are based on the need analysis of the candidate.
IGNOU Admission 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Entrance Exams
It provides admission via Distance Learning and Open mode. It has different programs such as Certificate, Diploma and Degree courses, etc. The candidate should appear in the entrance exam which is provided by the university for getting IGNOU Admission 2020. The student can get all the information on the official website.
- Nursing Administration
- BPO Finance & Accounting and Critical Care Nursing.
- Nutrition & Health Education Aquaculture
- Panchayat Level Administration & Development
- Creative Writing in English
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Tourism Studies Paralegal Practice
- Women Empowerment & Development
- HIV and Family Education
2.Bachelor Degree Courses:
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS)
- BA (Tourism Studies)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW).
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. with major in Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Botany & Zoology)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA with major in Hindi, English, History, Mathematics, Urdu, Economics, Philosophy, Psychology, Public Administration, Political Science, Sociology)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
3.Master Degree Courses:
- MA (Extension & Development Studies)
- MA (Anthropology)
- MA (Philosophy)
- MA (Education)
- MA (Gandhi and Peace Studies)
- M.Sc. (Dietetics and Food Services Management)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) & M.Sc. Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science.
- MA (Distance Education)
- MA (English)/ MA (Hindi)
- MA (Gender & Development Studies)
- MA (Political Science)
- MA (Psychology)/ MA (Public Admin.)
- MA (Rural Development)
- MA (History)
- Master of Social Work
- MA (Sociology)
- MA (Tourism Management)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- MA (Translation Studies)
- MA (Economics)
4.PG Diploma Course:
- Social Work among the Tribals
- Criminal Justice
- Folklore & Culture Studies
- Gandhi & Peace Studies
- Disaster Management
- Applied Statistics
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Hospital & Health Management
- PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking
- Rural Development
- Analytical Chemistry
- International Business Operation
- Educational Management & Administration
- Educational Technology
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Pharmaceutical Sales Management
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Audio Programme Production
- Higher Education
- Extension & Development Studies
- Urban Planning & Development and Geriatric Medicine.
- School Leadership & Management
- Pre Primary Education
- Information Security
PG Certificate and Other Certificate Courses:
- Cyber Law/ Patent Practice
- Malayalam-Hindi-Translation & Assistive Technologies for the Instructors of Visually Impaired.
- Agriculture Policy
- Geoinformatics and Information/
- Gandhi & Peace Studies
- Extension & Development Studies
- Adult Education
- NGO Management
- Teaching English
- Functional English (basic level)
- Arabic Language
- Indigenous Art Practices
- Karnataka Music
- Visual Arts-Painting
- Performing Arts- Theatre Arts Hindustani Music
- Environmental Studies
- Urdu Language
- HIV & Family Education
- Disaster Management
- Health Care Waste Management
- French Language
- Community Radio
- Home Based Health Care
- Maternal & Child Health Nursing
- Cooperative Law & Business Law
- Poultry Farming
- Social work and the Criminal Justice System
- Business Skills
- Tourism Studies
- Food & Nutrition
- Applied Arts
- Nutrition & Child Care
- Rural Development
- Anti Human Trafficking
- Consumer Protection
- Information Technology, Guidance
- Energy Technology & Management and Competency in Power Distribution.
- International Humanitarian Law
- Laboratory Techniques
- Value Education
- Communication & IT Skills
- Newborn & Infant Nursing
- Water Harvesting & Management
- Beekeeping/ Human Rights
- Organic Farming
Advanced Certificate: Power Distribution Management and Information Security.
IGNOU Exam Dates
The IGNOU is conducted the two times entrance exam in one year such as January month and the second one is July Month for IGNOU Admission 2020.
|Ph.D. & M.Phil|
|Starting Date of Examination Form||September 2020|
|Ending date of the Application Form||September 2020|
|Publish the Admit card||October 2020|
|Exam Date||October 2020|
|Announced the result||November 2020|
|Starting of Admission Form||September 2020|
|Ending the Application Form||October 2020|
|Declared of Hall Ticket||October 2020|
|Date of Exam||October 2020|
|Publish of Result||October 2020|
|Starting of Application Form||September 2020|
|Ending of Application Form||September 2020|
|Date of Exam||February 2020|
|Publish of Result||March 2020|
IGNOU Registration 2020
Application Procedure: The University provides the prospectus and application form in the month of January for all program. The student can visit the official website to fill the application form.
1.student must visit the official website of the IGNOU to fill the Online application form.
2. The University provides the application form will be started on a different date for all particular courses.
3. The student should be select the desired program and fill all the required field of the application form for IGNOU Admission 2020.
4. Once you fill the application form then must submit the application form and Student get the Username email through SMS.
5. The student must submit the all required document such as scanned Photograph, Signature, age proof, category certificate, BPL certificate, and work experience certificates.
- The application fee will be INR Rs.200.Each Program
- The Application Fees for IGNOU Admission 2020 can be submitted through Bank Draft in favor of university payable at the city under which the examination center falls.
- It also paid through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or ATM Card (PNB).
IGNOU Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the form, Candidate must read the eligibility criteria. Only satisfy the eligibility is applicable to fill the application form for IGNOU Admission 2020.
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|For MBA||The student must be passed graduate degree from any stream a recognized University/Boards. The appearing student is also eligible to apply the form.|
|For BCA||The student should be passed the 12th exam from a recognized Board/Institution.|
|For MCA||Candidate Should hold the Bachelor Degree from any recognized Board/University.|
|For B.Sc||The student must be passed 12th class with science subject.|
|For BA/B.Com/BSW||For these courses, a student should be passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized Board.|
|PG Diploma in Rural Development||The student must hold a Graduate degree|
|Diploma in Tourism Studies/Diploma in Dairy Technology||The student must be passed the 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
Study Material: The syllabus pattern will vary on the programs. A student should check their syllabus for every subject and respective exam pattern according to their program. The mostly entrance exam will cover Quantitative analysis, attitude, logical reasoning, GK, etc. University conducts its own Entrance Examination for IGNOU Admission 2020. The University publishes the syllabus on the Official website of IGNOU.
1. A student must go for last year question papers.
2. A student should make short notes and revise all syllabus
3. All select good books and other study material for exam preparation.
4. Physically and mentally fit is the main thing to score better in the examination for IGNOU Admission 2020.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Question: It is Compulsory to register through Online Admission Systems?
Answers: Yes. The student must register through Online for applying in IGNOU
Question: Can I apply Online for all IGNOU Courses?
Answers: Yes, Student can apply for all program through the online application form.
Question: Is the required various email id for filling multiple courses?
Answers: No, The student can fill the multiple application forms with a single email id.
Question: What is the process to pay the application fee for IGNOU Admission 2020?
Answers: A student can pay the application fee via Credit/Debit Cards or Net banking.
Question: What is the age limit for BCA & MCA Courses?
Answers: No, There is no age limit to apply for the BCA and MCA courses.
Question: What is the process to get the IGNOU 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern?
Answers: The University publishes all the information on the official website of the IGNOU.
Admit Card Details: The IGNOU will publish the hall ticket 2020 before two weeks of the starting date of the examination. A student can download the admit card Via online Mode which is provided by the University for IGNOU Admission 2020. The student should visit the official website of the university to get the hall ticket
Information about the Score Card: The student visits the official website of IGNOU to check the result 2020 through online mode. The student must enter the enrollment number to see the result. The University will be announced the result after a few days of the complete the entrance exam and offer the IGNOU Admission 2020 on the basis of the obtained marks in the Exam.
Admission Process: The University admission process will be started a few days to the declaration of the result. The student must be passed the entrance exam which is conducted by the IGNOU for getting the IGNOU Admission 2020.
The admission will be sure only after the verification of the original document during IGNOU Counselling. The student can get all the information on the official website. If the interested student can get admission from IGNOU student can apply the form through both online and offline mode.