Updated On - July 16th 2019, Updated By - Deeksha
Amity University, Noida is a private university located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The university additionally operates Amity Law School, Amity Business School, Amity Global Business School, and another law School in its name which is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in New Delhi. It is a private University which is established in 2003. Amity University Noida offered 113 courses across 15 streams like Engineering, Paramedical, Hotel Management, Agriculture, Arts, IT, Media & Mass Communication, Management, Science, etc.
|University Name||Amity University, Noida|
|Accredited by||NCTE, COA, BCI, AICTE, UGC, NAAC-A, AIU|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Rankings||India NIRF (2018)- 53|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Vice Chancellor||Balvinder Shukla|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|How to Reach||-|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
Amity University, Noida at located at Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Amity University, Noida published in 2005 by the State Legislature of Uttar Pradesh.T his university provides admission to postgraduate students as well as undergraduate students. This university provides higher education to the students. Amity University, Noida is Ashok Chauhan. This university organized by university grants commission.
The Amity University admission 2019 is opened right now. Amity University is totally a private university recognized by the UGC. This university has many of the campuses which are affiliated to this university. Aspirants can get admission in any of the campuses. This university offers the undergraduate and postgraduate level courses in various fields such as arts and science. For getting admission in engineering courses, these candidates need to appear in Amity JEE 2019 exam. The admissions to all other courses are completely based on XIIth class marks or any of the other national level exam. candidates can get more information related to the Amity University admission 2019 through this article.
How to fill the application form?
- First students have to visit on the official website.
- Open the link for "application form".
- After that applicant has to click on the link of "registration".
- students have to fill their form properly.
- While the filling the form exam holder have to put correct information.
- Students have to fill their name, father's name, mother's name, DOB, etc.
- After that students can select the payment mode.
- Click on the next button.
- At the new page, students can see registration details and application form no.
- Students have to note down the registration number.
- Click on the payment mode.
- After that submit your registration amount.
- Students have to take some photocopy of an application form.
Documents required for admission
- Graduation mark sheet
- Fee Receipt
- Medical certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Disability certificate
- 10TH mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
Some point for placement criteria
Amity prides itself on the placements the candidates get, in the hospitals, institutions, clinics and corporate sectors. There is a whole dedicated team, which works together with the candidates' placement committee to ensure that the institutions are associated with our campus. In addition, AIBHAS has also personal contacts with various hospitals, NGOs, and institutions to get a job placement for the passing out candidates from different disciplines.
|Ajit Mittal||PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE & ACCOUNTING|
|Aditi Batheja||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF MARKETING|
|Abha Kumari||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF BIOPROCESS TECHNOLOGY|
|Abhilasha Singh||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF MARKETING|
|Alka Maheshwari||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM MANAGEMENT|
|Ajeet Kumar Singh||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT|
|Dr. Sujata Khandai||DIRECTOR, DEPARTMENT OF MARKETING|
|B.Tech.||General category students have to secure a minimum of 60% marks and whereas SC/ST category students have to secure 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects|
|B.Tech + M.Tech||General category students have to secure a minimum of 60% marks and whereas SC/ST category students have to secure 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects|
|B.Sc. (Hons.)||Students have to secure minimum 60% marks in the 10th and 12th class whereas SC/ST category students have to secure 55% marks.|
|B.Sc||Applicant has to secured PCB or PCM with 55% marks in reputed education board.|
|B. Arch.||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks and English as one of the compulsory subjects.|
|B. Des.||Students have to secure with 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with English).|
|BA (Hons.)||Students have to carry 60% marks in 10th and 12th class and SC/ST category students have to carry 55%c marks for admission.|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Applicant has to secure a minimum of 70% marks and as well as SC/ST Category students have to carry 65% marks.|
|B.Com||60% marks are required with 60% marks in Mathematics|
|BA-LL.B||Secured your 60% marks at an intermediate level.|
|B.Com-LL.B||Secured your 60% marks at an intermediate level.|
|LL.B||Applicant have to secure a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Bachelors degree from the recognized university|
|B. Ed.||Those students hold Bachelor or Master Degree they have to secure 50% marks. Those students have hold B.E./ B.Tech with Science and Mathematics they must carry 55% marks for admission.|
|B.El.Ed||The candidate should have passed 10+2 with recognized Board with 50% marks.|
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university or institute|
|MCA||Students have to secure BCA degree with 50% marks and 12 marks sheet with mathematics|
|M.Tech.||BE/ B.Tech in relevant field with the minimum required marks from a recognized university or institute with 60% marks.|
|M.Pharm||Students must secure B. Pharm with a minimum of 60% marks|
|M.Sc.||Students have to secure B.Sc (H) with 60% marks.|
|M.Arch.||Students have to secure B.Arch with a minimum of 50% marks|
|M.Com||Minimum 50% marks in B. Com and minimum 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 with Mathematics|
Amity University Noida Important Dates
Here we have clearly mentioned the dates for applying to Amity University in all of the courses.
Various Events in Amity University
Dates in amity university
Availability of application form
Will be available in March and April 2019
Last date to apply in Noida
Within 4-5 of working days
B.Tech (For Amity JEE):
Various events in B.Tech (For Amity
Dates of a start of events in B.Tech
(For Amity JEE)
March and April (2019)
Rescheduling/Scheduling / of Exam
Declaration of a result in amity university
Within 7 working days
Below is a list of some of the Main Features in Amity University Noida
- The Amity University was declared as the winning team in the CHAOS, a prestigious festival was hosted by the IIM Ahmedabad
- Rahul Aggarwal, who was an alumnus of Journalism, was adjudged the Winner of the 'CNN Young Journalist Award’ for his story ‘Dead Man Walking'
- Himanshu Dodeja & Ashish Mohan who both were Law candidates were selected in the national rounds for participating in the Stetson International Environmental Moot Court Competition & Philip C. Jessup Moot Court Competition in the USA
- All the Management candidates, Saurabh Chauhan, Akshay Bhagotra, Nipun Jain & Payal Garg, beat Bennett & Coleman and Wipro in the 'The Challenge' a Quiz Competition among institutions and corporates in a televised show on CNBC.
- Sonia Tandon and Uday Goyal have emerged as runners-up in 'Trial by Fire', a strategy competition among India's Top Business- Schools, defeating IIM-Lucknow, IIM-Indore & XLRI.
- The Amity university Noida campus classroom has air-conditioned and most of them are amphitheater style. they provide a good education facility to all the all student.
Scholarship in Amity University (Noida)
Amity University believes in the rewarding of hard work and excellence achieved by meritorious candidates in their academic endeavors. As the part of this ongoing initiative, in the 2013 year over Rs. 60 crores worth of Scholarships were being awarded to candidates on merit basis. This scholarship is mostly granted on the annual basis & the continuation in 2nd and further years of the course is subject to scholarship policy. To continue this, availing 100% scholarship candidates must be able to secure a position in the top 5% in the list of merit for the course. For the continuation of 50% scholarship, candidates will have to secure a position in the top 10% of the merit list in the program.
Awards & Ranking inAmity University (Noida)
Awards in Amity University, (Noida)
Amity University was awarded for Best Educational Services Recognition by Engineering Watch Magazine
Also got INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AWARD (ISA)
It was recognized as second best in the country-
It was Recognition by CBSE to Student achievers-
According to Newspaper Surveys:
Amity Noida Ranks 16th in India’s Best Co-Ed Day Schools
Ranking in Amity University
- It's No.1 ranked by The Times of India and India Today, Amity university lies among the top 30 universities in the country
- The Amity Global Business(B) School is ranked amongst the top 10 Indian institutes by Business Today, Economic Times & Outlook
- It is placed amongst the top 10 institutes by India Today, Outlook & The Week
- According to the Times of India ranking, Amity School of Distance Learning stands at Number 1st position
Amity University Noida Placement
Amity prides itself in the placements of the candidates, in the hospitals, institutions, clinics and corporate sectors. There is a whole dedicated team, which works together with the student's placement committee to ensure that the institutions are associated with our campus. In addition to it, AIBHAS has also personal contacts with various hospitals, NGOs, and institutions to get a good placement for the passing out candidates from different disciplines in
Top of the Recruiting Companies in Noida
SOME OF THE FREQUENTLY VISITED COMPANIES IN THE LAST FEW YEARS IN AMITY UNIVERSITY NOIDA:
- ERNST & YOUNG
- GRASIM INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- GENPACT HEADSTRONG CAPITAL MARKETS
- HERO HONDA MOTORS
- MCKINSEY & CO
- ST - ERICSSON INDIA PVT. LTD.
- BLUE STAR
- BOSTON ANALYTICS
- DSP MERRILL LYNCH
- ESSAR GROUP
- HDFC BANK
- HSBC BANK
- CITI BANK
- HERO MOTOCORP
- SONY INDIA
- TVS MOTORS
- WOCKHARDT LTD.
- APOLLO TYRES
- CMC LIMITED
- HEWLETT PACKARD
- AMWAY INDIA
- BENNETT COLEMAN & CO
- RANBAXY PVT LTD
- BHARTI ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- DCM SHRIRAM INDUSTRIES
Contact Details of Amity Noida University:
- Address: Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313
- Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
- BCI, MCI, PCI, UGC
- Private University
- Agra, Uttar Pradesh
- Private University
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- NAAC, UGC
- State Universities
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- State Universities
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Central Universities
- 84 by NIRF
- Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh
- State Universities
Table of Contents
- IGNOU Extends July 2019 Admission Registration Dea... SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2019
- Symbiosis International University declared the r... JANUARY 11TH, 2019
- Admission 2019 JULY 26TH, 2018
- Jamia Millia Islamia celebtated National Science D... MARCH 4TH, 2019
- MD Unani scholar DR Sana Nafees gets CC Kartha Awa... MARCH 4TH, 2019