The last date for the IGNOU MBA Admission 2022 for January 2022 session is 31 March 2022. The process for admission to the MBA course in the January 2022 session is based on the scores of aspirants in their bachelor's studies. Usually, IGNOU allocates admission to IGNOU MBA after considering the scores of applicants in the OPEN MAT Exam, but for this session’s admission, IGNOU has decided not to conduct the exam. The Registration Process for January 2022 session is closed. IGNOU MBA Admission 2022 July session will be started soon.
- IGNOU has extended the last date of the TEE assignment submission date to December 2021. Students can submit their assignments by 30 April 2022.
- IGNOU July Admission will be started soon for the academic year 2022-23. "Click Here"
- Students can submit the online TEE assignments till 15 May 2022 for the June session 2022-23.
IGNOU MBA course duration is 2 years. It comes with 28 specializations that have been recognized by the AICTE. The institution provides a maximum time duration of 5 years to the students so that they can complete the course curriculum.
The IGNOU MBA Admission is conducted by the institution twice in a year, i.e., in the January session and the July session. The minimum requirement that an applicant must possess before submission of the application is that they must have completed their bachelor's study from a recognized institution while scoring more than 55% marks.
Do you know why the MBA Course is too Popular in the world? It's full fill Many Candidates Problems. Here We're Sharing some Examples:
- Situation 1: If You are doing jobs in Government and Private Companies, now it is time to get promoted, but a Condition Master Degree in Management is required. Still, you have only Bachelor's Degree in Management, and you cannot take classes regularly because you're doing jobs in Industry. So, in this situation, you have a Golden Option MBA from IGNOU; you can take courses at the weekend, and your degree will be valid anywhere.
- More Situations we will update soon here about MBA Course.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022: Exam Highlights
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Exam Name||OPEN MBA Admission Test or OPENMAT |
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Admissions||MBA: Entrance based|
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Location||Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068|
|Exam Date||Revised date yet to be announced|
|Course Type||Distance Education|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test mode|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Course Fees||Rs 37800/-|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 12 Lakh|
- Brand & Marketing.
- Financial Organizations.
- Multinational Companies.
- Business Consultancies.
- Educational Institutes.
- Non-profit Organizations.
- Personal Business.
- Industrial Houses.
- Export Companies.
- Card Payments Operations Head.
- Account Manager.
- Recruitment Manager.
- Vice President - Investment Banking.
- Zonal Business Manager - Telecom.
- Brand Manager.
- Management Consultant.
- Equity Research Analysts.
- HR Generalist Business Partner.
- Project Managers.
- Marketing Manager.
- IT Services Marketing Head.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022
UGC approved the MBA Distance Learning Course offered by the IGNOU, the most demanding course in India. The admission into this course occurs two times a year; one is in March/April, and the second is in September/October. Students have to qualify entrance exam IGNOU OpenMAT conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to take admission. Students can access the application form for admission to MBA IGNOU from ignouexams.nta.nic.in. The entrance test of IGNOU OPENMAT is held twice a year. The last date of applying for the ADMISSION for all the UG and PG disciplines. Total 21 subjects are there in this course during the two years of duration. And the fee for a specific subject is 1800, which means the total fee for all the subjects is 1800*21=37800. IGNOU MBA Admission 2022-23 the last date is 31 March 2022.
IGNOU MBA Distance Education Fee
A course fee of 1800/- per course can be paid through a Bank Draft obtained from any one of the scheduled banks in favor IGNOU of and should be payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated (both at the time of Admission and Re-registration).
Please write your Name, Enrolment Number, and address on the back of the Bank Draft to ensure proper credit to your fee account. The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any other program of this university.
This is the second consecutive year, the National Agency Test (NTA) would conduct entrance examinations on Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for these two courses. Candidates can fill out and submit the application form. Candidates should consult ntaignou.nic.in the web page for more details on this test.
OPENMAT admission cycle is as under:
IGNOU MBA Fee Structure: Summary
|MBA Course fee for each course||Rs.2,000/-|
|Total Number of Courses||28|
|Total IGNOU MBA Course Fee||₹37,800/-|
|Exam Fee Per Course||₹150/-|
|Open Mat Application Fee||₹800/-|
IGNOU MBA Admission: Eligibility Criteria
Students who are looking for IGNOU MBA Admission 2022 are required to complete the minimum eligibility requirements listed by the university for admission. Some of the major requirements that are stated by the institution are listed below:
- Aspiring students for admission to MBA course need to have completed their bachelor's studies.
- It is required that the bachelor's study should have been completed at an institution that has got the approval from UGC or any other recognized authority.
- There are no minimum age requirements for applying for admission to the course.
- While pursuing the UG study, the applicants must have scored an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks.
- For students of the reserved category, the institution offers a concession of 5% marks for admission.
- Usually, admission to an MBA course in IGNOU is conducted based on the applicant's scores in the OPENMAT exam. The students will have to score higher in the exam to get their names in the eligible students for admission.
IGNOU MBA Application Form Fees:
You can pay the application fee online using Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking options only. Check OPENMAT 2022 application fee in the table below.
UR, OBC category
SC, ST, EWS
Admission to Management Programmes of IGNOU is done through the OPENMAT Entrance test, held twice a year. Graduates are eligible to take the exam. For the January 2022 session, the exam will be held in more than 100 cities.
IGNOU MBA Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU has released the notification regarding the extension of the last date for the submission of the IGNOU assignment for the January 2022 session. The last date for submitting an IGNOU MBA assignment is 30 April 2022 for the December 2021 session. Students who are currently pursuing the IGNOU MBA course require to submit their assignments before the last date.
IGNOU MBA Assignment 2022 for the January 2022 session can be submitted by the students till 15 May 2022. IGNOU MBA assignment for the January 2022 session can be submitted by the students in either the online mode or the offline mode. Students can upload assignments directly by logging into the assignment portal of IGNOU. If the students opt for the offline mode, they can visit the nearest IGNOU study centre and submit their assignments.
IGNOU MBA Admission Process
IGNOU MBA admission 2022 for the January session of the academic year 2022 will be conducted based on the scores of applicants in their qualifying exam. The process for registration to get admission to the IGNOU MBA course is listed below:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU- ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Fill in the registration form that has been listed on the website page.
- Click on the login button and you will be redirected to a new page.
- The students will now have to upload the documents that are marked as mandatory by the university.
- While uploading the documents it is necessary that the students should check that all the documents are uploaded properly and in the right section.
- Once the documents are uploaded click on the “proceed” button and you will be redirected towards a new page. On this page, the applicants will have to pay the application fee.
- The fee for the IGNOU MBA Admission 2022 should be paid by the student by either the online mode (credit card/ debit card/ net banking) or the offline mode (DD, E-challan).
- After successfully paying the fee, download the confirmation receipt for the fee and form submission for future use.
IGNOU Distance MBA Course Fees For Indian Students:
The MBA Programme consists of From 28 courses in all. The fee for each course is Rs. 1800/- (i.e. total fees is 21X1800 = Rs. 37800). These courses comprise of:
|Fees Per Course||Rs.1800/-|
|Complete MBA Course Fees ||Rs 37,800/-|
IGNOU MBA Course Fees For Non- SAARC Students:
|Fees Per Course||$250|
|Total Courses ||28|
|Complete MBA Course Fees ||$7350|
IGNOU MBA Course Fees For International Students [SAARC Countries]:
|Fees Per Course||Rs.3,000/-|
|Complete MBA Course Fees ||Rs.63,000/-|
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022 Syllabus
Semester -1 (7 Courses)
Semester-2 (7 Courses)
Management Functions and Organisational Processes
Information Systems for Managers
Human Resource Management
Management of Machines and Materials
Accounting for Managers
Social Processes and Behavioural Issues
Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
Semester-3 (7 Courses)
Semester-4 (7 Courses)
Research Methodology for Management Decisions
Advanced Strategic Management
International Business Management
Project Course (Equivalent to 2 Courses)
Total Quality Management
Business Ethics and CSR
Four courses from any one of the specialization
Three courses from any one of the specialization
IGNOU MBA Course Detail
The last date for submitting the application form for IGNOU MBA is 31 March 2022. IGNOU MBA is a 2 years duration course that is offered in the distance mode so that the aspirants opting for admission to MBA course but can’t continue education in the regular mode can also complete their study.
At IGNOU, the MBA course is offered with Business Administration as the specialization. The process for admission to IGNOU MBA is generally based on the scores of applicants in the OPEN MAT Exam, but for admission to academic session 2022-23, the institution has opted to offer admission without an entrance exam. The aspirants will get admission call directly based on their scores in the UG study.
When To Pay MBA IGNOU Course Fees?
If IGNOU Students want to go to online mode, they must make a payment through online mode only when submitting the application form. But if the students want to go offline, they have to pay those fees to be desired through Demand Draft (DD) or Cash Challan from any bank is scheduled to support. The fee should be sent to the IGNOU MBA concerned regional centers where the IGNOU Master of Business Administration program is offered.
IGNOU MBA Course Fee Refund Policy
The charge will not be reimbursed under any circumstances once it has been paid. It is also not interchangeable with any other University programme. In the event that the University declines admission, the programme money will be returned by A/c Payee Cheque only, after deducting the processing charge, if any.
IGNOU MBA entrance exam 2022
For admission to IGNOU Admission 2022-23, the candidates are not required to prepare for any entrance exam as there will be open admission for the candidates. The university will not be conducting any entrance exams. Therefore, they have just asked the students to complete the minimum eligibility criteria to take admission to the IGNOU MBA course.
Although IGNOU is not conducting the MBA Entrance exam this year for January session 2022-23, those students who are willing to apply for MBA in July session 2022-23 will have to appear in the MBA entrance test called OPENMAT. The exam is fully objective-based in which a total of 200 questions will be asked to students. Students will get 3 hours to solve these questions.
MBA Admission in IGNOU
MBA is one of the two management entrance exams conducted by NTA along with CMAT. For the upcoming academic session, the CMAT or Common Management Admission Test will be held on Soon.
IGNOU MBA Specializations
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Finance Management
- Markets Practice
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022-23 Last Date
If you want to apply for an MBA Course in IGNOU, you should check the below table for MBA Admission important dates 2022.
List of Management Courses Offered by IGNOU
|Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)|
Minimum 1 year
maximum 3 years
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)|
Minimum 1 year
Maximum 3 years
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)|
Minimum 1 year
Maximum 3 years
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)|
Minimum 1 year
Maximum 3 years
|Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Markets Practice (PGDFMP)|
Minimum 1 year
Maximum 3 years
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
Minimum 2 years
Maximum 5 years
Salient Features of the IGNOU MBA
Some of the salient features of the programme are:
- AICTE approved Programme
- Offered across pan India and in selected Countries outside India
- Contemporary curriculum and latest study material
- Affordable fee
- Flexible learning
Contact Information For IGNOU MBA Admission 2022
National Testing Agency, IITK Outreach Centre, Block C-20/1A/8, Sector-62, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)Phone No.
: 0120-3946-612, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526Official Website: ntaignou.nic.in
More IGNOU Courses
Other IGNOU Regional Centre