IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24: The university has started the admissions form for the Master of Business Administration program for the January 2023 session. IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24 Last Date 31 January 2023. Students who are going to get admission to this course must visit the university's official website to complete the admission process. Students need to pay the IGNOU MBA application fee of Rs 300 for the General Category, and the university will charge Rs 200 for the reserved category. We advise candidates that they can visit the IGNOU official website to know more about the IGNOU MBA program. Usually, IGNOU occupied admission to MBA IGNOU after considering the scores of applicants in the OPEN MAT Exam, but for this session’s admission.
The IGNOU MBA Admission is conducted by the institution twice a year, i.e., in the January session and the July session. The minimum requirement that an applicant must possess before submission of the application is that they must have completed their bachelor's study from a recognized institution while scoring more than 55% marks. There is no age limit for taking admission, so applicants of any age can apply for MBA IGNOU Admission.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24 Latest updates
- IGNOU has commenced the IGNOU MBA Admission for January 2023 Admission Cycle. Students can apply till 31 January 2023. (Source)
- The university has extended the re-registration last date for MBA courses for January 2023 session. Students can re-registration themself before 31 January 2023. (Source)
- IGNOU MBA admission January session Application form fee is Rs 300 only.
- Students can check and download the IGNOU MBA prospectus. (Download PDF)
Other IGNOU Important Courses 2023-24
For other information, you can visit the below-stated pages
IGNOU MBA Admission Course Detail
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Location||Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068|
|Course Type||Distance Education|
|IGNOU MBA Fees||Rs 62000/-|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 12 Lakh|
- Brand & Marketing.
- Financial Organizations.
- Multinational Companies.
- Business Consultancies.
- Educational Institutes.
- Non-profit Organizations.
- Personal Business.
- Industrial Houses.
- Export Companies.
- Card Payments Operations Head.
- Account Manager.
- Recruitment Manager.
- Vice President - Investment Banking.
- Zonal Business Manager - Telecom.
- Brand Manager.
- Management Consultant.
- Equity Research Analysts.
- HR Generalist Business Partner.
- Project Managers.
- Marketing Manager.
- IT Services Marketing Head.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023 last date to fill out the application is 31 January 2023 for the January 2023 session. Interested applicants are advised to visit the ignou official web portal ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in to complete the application form process. Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the admission cycle for the January 2023 session of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) course. The university asks Rs 300 application form fee. And for this year, students are not required to give the OPEN MAT exam for admission. MBA Operations Management, MBA Marketing Management, MBA Human Resource Management, and MBA Financial Management are 4 new management programmes launched this year In IGNOU. IGNOU MBA Admission is open for the January session.
Eligible students can apply online for registration in the new session. It is a professional course in which specializations are also available. IGNOU MBA Application form fee is Rs 300 for all general students whereas reserved category applicants get relaxation. They just need to pay Rs 200. IGNOU conducts a test for selecting students for IGNOU MBA admission. IGNOU MBA is a 2 years duration course that is offered in the distance mode so that the aspirants opting for admission to MBA courses but can’t continue education in the regular mode can also complete their studies.
At IGNOU, the MBA course is offered with Business Administration as the specialization. The process for admission to IGNOU MBA is generally based on the scores of applicants in the OPEN MAT Exam, but for admission to academic session 2023, the institution has opted to offer admission without an entrance exam. The aspirants will get an admission call directly based on their scores in the UG study.
IGNOU MBA Course Specializations
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Finance Management
- Markets Practice
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023 Important Dates
If you want to apply for an MBA Course in IGNOU, you should check the below table for MBA Admission important dates for 2023.
MBA IGNOU Admission Events
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24 start date
|28 December 2022|
Last Date to Apply For IGNOU MBA Admission
|31 January 2023|
IGNOU MBA Re-Registration 2023
|31 January 2023|
IGNOU MBA Application form 2023-24
IGNOU MBA Admission last date to complete the application process is 31 January 2023 at the official website @ignou.ac.in. IGNOU has initiated the application form for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) course for the January 2023 session. Those who will pay the IGNOU MBA applications fee need to deposit INR 300 to the university. Candidates can pay the application fee through credit and debit cards, UPI, and Internet banking. The university offers MBA courses in both January and July sessions, and students can complete this course within three years.
IGNOU MBA Admission Process
IGNOU MBA admission for the January session of the academic year 2023 will be conducted based on the scores of applicants in their qualifying exams. The process for registration to get admission to the IGNOU MBA course is listed below:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU- ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Fill in the registration form that has been listed on the website page.
- Click on the login button and you will be redirected to a new page.
- The students will now have to upload the documents that are marked as mandatory by the university.
- While uploading the documents it is necessary that the students should check that all the documents are uploaded properly and in the right section.
- Once the documents are uploaded click on the “proceed” button and you will be redirected to a new page. On this page, the applicants will have to pay the application fee.
- The fee for the IGNOU MBA Admission should be paid by the student by either the online mode (credit card/ debit card/ net banking) or the offline mode (DD, E-challan).
- After successfully paying the fee, download the confirmation receipt for the fee and form submission for future use.
Also, Check these IGNOU Pages For
IGNOU MBA Admission Fee Structure
Students who want admission to MBA course can apply by visiting IGNOU's official website. The application fee for general category students is Rs. 300/- whereas the fee for reserved category candidates is Rs. 200/-. Aspirants can make a payment through the Debit card, Credit card, or Net Banking. The total IGNOU MBA Fees Rs 62000. And for those who want to know, the ignou MBA fees per semester is Rs 15500.
Students can pay the IGNOU fee through a bank draft from any scheduled bank payable to IGNOU in the city where your Regional Centre is located (both at the time of admission and re-registration).
Please write your Name, Enrolment Number, and address on the back of the Bank Draft to ensure proper credit to your fee account. The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any other program of this university.
IGNOU MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
Students who are looking for IGNOU MBA Admission 2023 are required to complete the minimum eligibility requirements listed by the university for admission. Some of the major requirements that are stated by the institution are listed below:
- If any students want to get admission to the Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance),then he/she must be a part of the Indian Institute of Bankers and also fulfil the other criteria mentioned below.
- Aspiring students for admission to MBA courses need to have completed their bachelor's studies.
- It is required that the bachelor's study should have been completed at an institution that has got approval from UGC or any other recognized authority.
- There are no minimum age requirements for applying for admission to the course.
- While pursuing the UG study, the applicants must have scored an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks.
- For students of the reserved category, the institution offers a concession of 5% marks for admission.
- Usually, admission to an MBA course in IGNOU is conducted based on the applicant's scores in the OPENMAT exam. The students will have to score higher in the exam to get their names in the eligible students for admission.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24 Form Fees:
You can pay the application fee online using Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking options only.
UR, OBC category
SC, ST, EWS
If students want to take admission to an MBA (Master of Business Administration),they must have graduated from a UGC-approved university. Students don't need to give the entrance exam called OPENMAT.
IGNOU MBA Admission Assignment 2023
IGNOU will soon release the notification regarding the extension of the last date for the submission of the IGNOU assignment for the IGNOU MBA course for the January 2023 session.
If any candidates want to clear in IGNOU assignments. candidates must have at least 40 marks out of 100 marks. obtain mark will be the same for all academic courses. in case any candidates failed to get minimum marks in the assignment then the aspirant needs to submit the particular assignment again to University.
IGNOU MBA assignment will be submitted for the upcoming session by the students in either the online mode or the offline mode. Students can upload assignments directly by logging into the assignment portal of IGNOU. If the students opt for the offline mode, they can visit the nearest IGNOU study centre and submit their assignments.
When To Pay MBA IGNOU Course Fees?
If IGNOU Students want to go online mode, they must make a payment through online mode only when submitting the application form. But if the students want to go offline, they have to pay those fees to be desired through Demand Draft (DD) or Cash Challan from any bank scheduled to support them. The fee should be sent to the IGNOU MBA concerned regional centers where the IGNOU Master of Business Administration program is offered.
IGNOU MBA Course Fee Refund Policy
The charge will not be reimbursed under any circumstances once it has been paid. It is also not interchangeable with any other University program. In the event that the University declines admission, the program money will be returned by A/c Payee Cheque only, after deducting the processing charge, if any.
IGNOU MBA entrance exam 2023-24
Admission to IGNOU Admission 2023, does not require any entrance exam candidates are not required to prepare for any entrance exam university is not conducting any entrance exams to take admission to IGNOU MBA. Therefore, only minimum eligibility criteria are required to take admission to the MBA programme.
IGNOU MBA ADMISSION WITHOUT OPENMAT
Admission to the management programme in IGNOU is done through OPENMAt Entrance Exam but for this year IGNOU hasn’t declared it on their official website. For now, getting admission to an MBA is quite easy as there is no need to qualify for any entrance examination. It will be based on the eligibility criteria given on the website which is any graduate with 50 % (45% for reserved category) marks can directly join the programme. To apply for IGNOU MBA ADMISSION, students should visit the official website of IGNOU.
IGNOU MBA Syllabus 2023-24
Semester -1 (7 Courses)
Semester-2 (7 Courses)
Management Functions and Organisational Processes
Information Systems for Managers
Human Resource Management
Management of Machines and Materials
Accounting for Managers
Social Processes and Behavioural Issues
Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
Semester-3 (7 Courses)
Semester-4 (7 Courses)
Research Methodology for Management Decisions
Advanced Strategic Management
International Business Management
Project Course (Equivalent to 2 Courses)
Total Quality Management
Business Ethics and CSR
Four courses from any one of the specialization
Three courses from any one of the specialization
List of Management Courses Offered by IGNOU
|Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)|
Minimum 1 year
maximum 3 years
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)|
Minimum 1 year
Maximum 3 years
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)|
Minimum 1 year
Maximum 3 years
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)|
Minimum 1 year
Maximum 3 years
|Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Markets Practice (PGDFMP)|
Minimum 1 year
Maximum 3 years
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
Minimum 2 years
Maximum 5 years
Salient Features of the IGNOU MBA
Some of the salient features of the program are:
- IGNOU MBA is approved by the AICTE
- It is available across India as well as in selected countries outside the country
- Curriculum and study materials that are up-to-date
- The fee is affordable for IGNOU MBA
- An adaptable learning environment is provided by IGNOU
IGNOU Exam Form 2023
Students can choose the nearest examination centre In case, they sitting at the centre exhaust. The fee per course is Rs. 200/- if candidates pay before the last date. there is a late of Rs. 1100/- students can pay fees through net banking.
Other IGNOU Regional Centre