IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25: 29 February 2024 is the last date for IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25 for the January 2024 session. The application process is ongoing for admission to the IGNOU Master of Business Administration programme at the university. Interested students can visit the official website @www.ignou.ac to apply. IGNOU MBA registration course fee is INR 300/- for the general category and the rest category registration course fee is INR 200/-.
We advise candidates to visit the IGNOU official website to learn more about the programme. Also, for this year students are not required to appear in the IGNOU OPENMET which means IGNOU will grant direct admission to the MBA course.
IGNOU MBA admission portal is open 2 times a year (in January and July sessions). Currently, IGNOU is offering an MBA in 6 specializations with a minimum duration of 2 years. The fee for an IGNOU MBA is the same for each specialization.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25 Latest News
- IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25 last date is 29 February 2024 for the January 2024 session for the fresh applicants. Source
- IGNOU MBA re-registration 2024 last date extended for the January 2024-25 session. The deadline for re-registration is 29 February 2024 for the January 2024 session. Source
- Students can check and download the IGNOU MBA prospectus. (Download PDF)
For other information, you can visit the below-stated pages
IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25 Course Details
|[MBA] Master of Business Administration
|Indira Gandhi National Open University
|Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
|IGNOU MBA Fees
|Average Starting Salary
|2 Lakh To 12 Lakh
- Brand & Marketing.
- Financial Organizations.
- Multinational Companies.
- Business Consultancies.
- Educational Institutes.
- Non-profit Organizations.
- Personal Business.
- Industrial Houses.
- Export Companies.
- Card Payments Operations Head.
- Account Manager.
- Recruitment Manager.
- Vice President - Investment Banking.
- Zonal Business Manager - Telecom.
- Brand Manager.
- Management Consultant.
- Equity Research Analysts.
- HR Generalist Business Partner.
- Project Managers.
- Marketing Manager.
- IT Services Marketing Head.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25 January Session
IGNOU MBA Admission 2024 has now relesed on 16 December 2023 for the January 2024-25 session. The registration portal is active for fresh students to apply to IGNOU MBA programme. 29 February 2024 is the last date for IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25. Interested applicants are advised to visit the ignou official web portal https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/ to complete the application form process.
This year, IGNOU launched 6 new management programmes which are MBA Operations Management, MBA Marketing Management, MBA Human Resource Management, and MBA Financial Management.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25 Specialization
|Master of Business Administration
|Master of Business Administration - Human Resource Management
|Master of Business Administration - Financial Management
|Master of Business Administration - Operations Management
|Master of Business Administration - Marketing Management
|Master of Business Administration (Banking and Finance)
MBA is a professional course in which specializations are also available. Earlier, IGNOU conducted an entrance test known as "OPENMAT" for IGNOU MBA Admission, but now the university has dropped the test and the admission process is entirely based on a UG degree.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25 Important Dates
Students can check the following table to learn about important dates related to IGNOU MBA Admission 2024.
|IGNOU MBA Admission Events
|IGNOU MBA Application Form 2024-25 Release Date
|16 December 2023
|IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25 Last Date
|29 February 2024
|IGNOU MBA Re-registration 2024-25 Last Date
|29 February 2024
|IGNOU MBA Assignment 2024-25 Last Date
|31 March 2024
|IGNOU MBA Exam form 2024-25 Last Date
|26 March 2024
IGNOU MBA Admission Process 2024-25
IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25 January session will be based on the scores of applicants in their qualifying exams. The process for registration to get admission to the IGNOU MBA course is listed below:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU- ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Fill in the registration form that has been listed on the website page.
- Click on the login button and you will be redirected to a new page.
- The students will now have to upload the documents that are marked as mandatory by the university.
- While uploading the documents the students must check that all the documents are uploaded properly and in the right section.
- Once the documents are uploaded click on the “proceed” button and you will be redirected to a new page. On this page, the applicants will have to pay the application fee.
- The fee for the IGNOU MBA Admission should be paid by the student by either the online mode (credit card/ debit card/ net banking) or the offline mode (DD, E-challan).
- After successfully paying the fee, download the confirmation receipt for the fee and form submission for future use.
IGNOU MBA Application Form 2024-25
Indira Gandhi National Open University MBA admission is open for the January 2024-25 academic session. On the official website of the university, The application form is available for interested students can apply till the deadline of the application form. IGNOU MBA Application Form 2024-25 last date 29 February 2024. To apply to this course, applicants need to pay Rs 300/- for the general category and the rest category registration course fee is Rs 200/-. Candidates can pay the application fee through credit and debit cards, UPI, and Internet banking. The university offers MBA courses in both January and July sessions, and students can complete this course within three years.
IGNOU MBA Application Fees 2024-25
IGNOU MBA admission 2024 and application fee can be paid online using a Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking options only.
|UR, OBC category
|SC, ST, EWS
Also, Check these IGNOU Pages For
IGNOU MBA Fee Structure 2024-25
Indira Gandhi National Open University MBA Fees is Rs 62,000/- for the complete programme. Aspirants can make a payment through a Debit card, Credit card, or Net Banking. And for those who want to know, the ignou MBA fee per semester is Rs 15,500.
Students can pay the IGNOU fee through a bank draft from any scheduled bank payable to IGNOU in the city where your Regional Centre is located (both at the time of admission and re-registration). Please write your Name, Enrolment Number, and address on the back of the Bank Draft to ensure proper credit to your fee account. The fee, once paid, is not refundable under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any other program of this university.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25: Eligibility Criteria
Students who are looking for IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25 are required to complete the minimum eligibility requirements listed by the university for admission. Some of the major requirements that are stated by the institution are listed below:
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor's degree for IGNOU MBA Admission.
- The UG degree should be obtained from a UGC-approved university.
- There are no minimum age requirements for applying for IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25.
- While pursuing the UG study, the applicants must have scored an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks.
- For students of the reserved category, the institution offers a concession of 5% marks for admission.
- If any student wants to get admission to the Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance),then he/she must be a part of the Indian Institute of Bankers and also fulfil the other criteria mentioned below.
IGNOU MBA Assignment 2024-25 January Session
IGNOU released the notification regarding the IGNOU assignment submission for the MBA programme in the January session and the last date for the student to submit their solved assignment is 31 March 2024*.
If any candidates want to clear IGNOU assignments. Candidates must have at least 40 marks out of 100 marks. Obtaining marks will be the same for all academic courses. In case any candidates fail to get minimum marks in the assignment, then the aspirant needs to submit the particular assignment again to the University.
Students can upload assignments directly by logging into the assignment portal of IGNOU. If the students opt for the offline mode, they can visit the nearest IGNOU study centre and submit their assignments.
When To Pay MBA Admission Fees?
If IGNOU Students want to go online mode, they must make a payment through online mode only when submitting the application form. But if the students want to go offline, they have to pay fees through Demand Draft (DD) or Cash Challan from any bank scheduled to support them. The fee should be sent to the IGNOU MBA concerned regional centres where the IGNOU Master of Business Administration program is offered.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25 Fee Refund Policy
The charge will not be reimbursed under any circumstances once it has been paid. It is also not interchangeable with any other University program. If the University declines admission, the program money will be returned by A/c Pay Cheque only, after deducting the processing charge, if any.
IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam 2024-25
IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25 does not require any entrance exam Candidates are not required to prepare for any entrance exam university is not conducting any entrance exams to gain admission to IGNOU MBA. Therefore, only minimum eligibility criteria are required to gain admission to the MBA programme.
Other IGNOU Important Courses 2024-25
IGNOU MBA ADMISSION 2024-25 WITHOUT OPENMAT
Admission to the Master of Business Administration Program at IGNOU is done through the OPENMAt Entrance Exam but for this year IGNOU hasn’t declared it on their official website. For now, getting IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25 is quite easy as there is no need to qualify for any entrance examination. It will be based on the eligibility criteria given on the website which is any graduate with 50% (45% for reserved category) marks can directly join the programme. To apply for IGNOU MBA ADMISSION, students should visit the official website of IGNOU.
IGNOU MBA Syllabus 2024-25
|Semester -1 (7 Courses)
|Semester 2 (7 Courses)
|Management Functions and Organisational Processes
|Information Systems for Managers
|Human Resource Management
|Management of Machines and Materials
|Accounting for Managers
|Social Processes and Behavioural Issues
|Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
|Semester 3 (7 Courses)
|Semester 4 (7 Courses)
|Research Methodology for Management Decisions
|Advanced Strategic Management
|International Business Management
|Project Course (Equivalent to 2 Courses)
|Total Quality Management
|Business Ethics and CSR
Salient Features of the IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25
Some of the salient features of the program are:
- IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25 is approved by the AICTE
- It is available across India as well as in selected countries outside the country
- Curriculum and study materials that are up-to-date
- IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25 Fee is affordable to students.
- An adaptable learning environment is provided by IGNOU
IGNOU MBA Exam Form 2024-25
IGNOU MBA Exam Form 2024 has been released by the university for TEE June 2024. Students can choose the nearest IGNOU examination centre In case they are sitting at the centre exhaust. The fee per course is Rs. 200/- if candidates pay before the last date. There is a late for the IGNOU MBA exam form is Rs. 1100/- students can pay fees through net banking. The last date for IGNOU Exam Form 2024 is 26 March 2024 for the MBA Program.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25: Most Asked Question
Q Is the IGNOU MBA degree valid?
Ans: IGNOU is approved by the UGC, DEC, and AICTE. However, the IGNOU MBA Degree is indeed valid.
Q What is the last date of IGNOU MBA Admission for the January session?
Ans The last date for IGNOU MBA Admission 2024-25 is 29 February 2024 for the January session.
Q Is the IGNOU MBA Course Hard to Pass?
Ans: It depends on the students to students. If you study well, then passing from ignou is not difficult.
Other IGNOU Regional Centre