IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24: 30 September 2023 is the last date for IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24 July session. The deadline for students to submit the application form for the IGNOU Master of Business Administration programme has been extended by the university. Interested students can visit the official website @www.ignou.ac to apply. IGNOU MBA registration course is INR 300/-.
We advise candidates to visit the IGNOU official website to learn more about the programme. Also, for this year students are not required to appear in the IGNOU OPENMET which means IGNOU will grant direct admission to the MBA course.
Note: For more details, students can check the page IGNOU Admission 2023-24.
IGNOU MBA admission portal is open 2 times a year (in January and July sessions). Currently, IGNOU is offering an MBA in 4 specializations with a minimum duration of 2 years. The fee for IGNOU MBA is the same for each specialization and the registration fee is Rs 300/.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24 Latest News
- IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24 last date has been extended up to 20 September 2023 for the July session. Source
- IGNOU Released the exam form on their portal Students must submit the exam form before the last date. Source.
- The university has extended the IGNOU MBA re-registration 2023 last date to 30 September 2023 for the July session. (Source)
- Students can check and download the IGNOU MBA prospectus. (Download PDF)
- IGNOU opened the portal for the assessment submission last date to submit the assignment is 31 October 2023.source
- Fresh online registration for IGNOU Admission 2023-24 July session now begins for ODL as well as online programmes for various courses, one of them being the MBA.
For other information, you can visit the below-stated pages
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24 Course Details
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Location||Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068|
|Course Type||Distance Education|
|IGNOU MBA Fees||Rs 62000/-|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 12 Lakh|
- Brand & Marketing.
- Financial Organizations.
- Multinational Companies.
- Business Consultancies.
- Educational Institutes.
- Non-profit Organizations.
- Personal Business.
- Industrial Houses.
- Export Companies.
- Card Payments Operations Head.
- Account Manager.
- Recruitment Manager.
- Vice President - Investment Banking.
- Zonal Business Manager - Telecom.
- Brand Manager.
- Management Consultant.
- Equity Research Analysts.
- HR Generalist Business Partner.
- Project Managers.
- Marketing Manager.
- IT Services Marketing Head.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24 July Session
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24 is open for fresh students in the July session. The last date for ignou.ac.in MBA Admission 2023 is 30 September 2023. Students can submit the online application form with an application fee of Rs 300/. The university is accepting fresh admission for the Master of Business Administration program. IGNOU MBA admission has now commenced by the university for the academic year 2023-24. Students who are looking to get admission to the IGNOU MBA course in the July session can check out this article.
ignou MBA admission 2023-24 last date form is available on the official website of IGNOU University. Interested applicants are advised to visit the ignou official web portal https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/ to complete the application form process.
This year, IGNOU launched 4 new management programmes which are MBA Operations Management, MBA Marketing Management, MBA Human Resource Management, and MBA Financial Management.
MBA is a professional course in which specializations are also available. Earlier, IGNOU was conducting an entrance test known as "OPENMAT" for IGNOU MBA Admission, but now the university has dropped the test and the admission process is entirely based on a UG degree.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24 Important Dates
Students can check the following table to learn about important dates related to IGNOU MBA Admission 2023.
|IGNOU MBA Admission Events||Last Date|
|IGNOU MBA Application Form 2023-24 Release Date||15 May 2023|
|IGNOU MBA Admission 2023-24 Last Date||30 September 2023|
|IGNOU MBA Re-registration 2023 Last Date||30 September 2023|
|IGNOU MBA Assignment 2023 Last Date||31 October 2023|
|IGNOU MBA Exam form 2023 Last Date||15 October 2023|
IGNOU MBA Admission Process 2023
IGNOU MBA admission for the July session of the academic year 2023 will be conducted based on the scores of applicants in their qualifying exams. The process for registration to get admission to the IGNOU MBA course is listed below:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU- ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Fill in the registration form that has been listed on the website page.
- Click on the login button and you will be redirected to a new page.
- The students will now have to upload the documents that are marked as mandatory by the university.
- While uploading the documents it is necessary that the students should check that all the documents are uploaded properly and in the right section.
- Once the documents are uploaded click on the “proceed” button and you will be redirected to a new page. On this page, the applicants will have to pay the application fee.
- The fee for the IGNOU MBA Admission should be paid by the student by either the online mode (credit card/ debit card/ net banking) or the offline mode (DD, E-challan).
- After successfully paying the fee, download the confirmation receipt for the fee and form submission for future use.
IGNOU MBA Course Specializations
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Finance Management
- Markets Practice
IGNOU MBA Application Form 2023-24
Indira Gandhi National Open University MBA admission is open for the July 2023 academic session. The university officially extended the last date to submit the application form to 30 September 2023 on the official university website. To apply to the IGNOU MBA course, applicants need to pay the Rs 300 application form fee to the university. Candidates can pay the application fee through credit and debit cards, UPI, and Internet banking. The university offers MBA courses in both July and July sessions, and students can complete this course within three years.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023 Application Fees
IGNOU MBA admission 2023 and application fee can be paid online using a Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking options only.
|UR, OBC category||Rs 300|
|SC, ST, EWS||Rs 200|
Also, Check these IGNOU Pages For
IGNOU MBA Fee Structure 2023-24
IGNOU MBA Fees is Rs 62000/- for the complete programme. 30 September 2023 is the last date to apply for admission form in IGNOU. Aspirants can make a payment through a Debit card, Credit card, or Net Banking. And for those who want to know, the ignou MBA fee per semester is Rs 15500.
Students can pay the IGNOU fee through a bank draft from any scheduled bank payable to IGNOU in the city where your Regional Centre is located (both at the time of admission and re-registration).
Please write your Name, Enrolment Number, and address on the back of the Bank Draft to ensure proper credit to your fee account. The fee, once paid, is not refundable under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any other program of this university.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students who are looking for IGNOU MBA Admission 2023 are required to complete the minimum eligibility requirements listed by the university for admission. Some of the major requirements that are stated by the institution are listed below:
- If any student wants to get admission to the Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance),then he/she must be a part of the Indian Institute of Bankers and also fulfil the other criteria mentioned below.
- Aspiring students for admission to MBA courses need to have completed their bachelor's studies.
- It is required that the bachelor's study should have been completed at an institution that has approval from UGC or any other recognized authority.
- There are no minimum age requirements for applying for admission to the course.
- While pursuing the UG study, the applicants must have scored an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks.
- For students of the reserved category, the institution offers a concession of 5% marks for admission.
- Usually, admission to an MBA course in IGNOU is conducted based on the applicant's scores in the OPENMAT exam. The students will have to score higher in the exam to get their names among the eligible students for admission.
If students want to take admission to an MBA (Master of Business Administration),they must have graduated from a UGC-approved university. Students don't need to take the entrance exam called OPENMAT.
IGNOU MBA Admission Assignment 2023
IGNOU will soon release the notification regarding the extension of the last date for the submission of the IGNOU assignment for the IGNOU MBA course for the July 2023 session.
If any candidates want to clear IGNOU assignments. Candidates must have at least 40 marks out of 100 marks. Obtaining marks will be the same for all academic courses. In case any candidates fail to get minimum marks in the assignment, then the aspirant needs to submit the particular assignment again to the University.
IGNOU MBA assignment will be submitted for the upcoming session by the students in either the online mode or the offline mode. Students can upload assignments directly by logging into the assignment portal of IGNOU. If the students opt for the offline mode, they can visit the nearest IGNOU study centre and submit their assignments.
When To Pay MBA Admission Fees?
If IGNOU Students want to go online mode, they must make a payment through online mode only when submitting the application form. But if the students want to go offline, they have to pay those fees to be desired through Demand Draft (DD) or Cash Challan from any bank scheduled to support them. The fee should be sent to the IGNOU MBA concerned regional centres where the IGNOU Master of Business Administration program is offered.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023 Fee Refund Policy
The charge will not be reimbursed under any circumstances once it has been paid. It is also not interchangeable with any other University program. In the event that the University declines admission, the program money will be returned by A/c Payee Cheque only, after deducting the processing charge, if any.
IGNOU MBA Entrance exam 2023-24
Admission to IGNOU Admission 2023 does not require any entrance exam Candidates are not required to prepare for any entrance exam university is not conducting any entrance exams to gain admission to IGNOU MBA. Therefore, only minimum eligibility criteria are required to gain admission to the MBA programme.
Other IGNOU Important Courses 2023-24
IGNOU MBA ADMISSION 2023-24 WITHOUT OPENMAT
Admission to the management programme at IGNOU is done through the OPENMAt Entrance Exam but for this year IGNOU hasn’t declared it on their official website. For now, getting admission to an MBA is quite easy as there is no need to qualify for any entrance examination. It will be based on the eligibility criteria given on the website which is any graduate with 50 % (45% for reserved category) marks can directly join the programme. To apply for IGNOU MBA ADMISSION, students should visit the official website of IGNOU.
IGNOU MBA Admission Syllabus 2023
|Course code||Course Title||Course code||Course Title|
| ||Semester -1 (7 Courses)||Semester 2 (7 Courses)|
|MMPC-001||Management Functions and Organisational Processes||MMPC-008||Information Systems for Managers|
|MMPC-002||Human Resource Management||MMPC-009||Management of Machines and Materials|
|MMPC-003||Business Environment||MMPC-010||Managerial Economics|
|MMPC-004||Accounting for Managers||MMPC-011||Social Processes and Behavioural Issues|
|MMPC-005||Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications||MMPC-012||Strategic Management|
|MMPC-006||Marketing Management||MMPC-013||Business Laws|
|MMPC-007||Business Communication||MMPC-014||Financial Management|
|Semester 3 (7 Courses)||Semester 4 (7 Courses)|
|Core courses:||Core courses:|
|MMPC-015||Research Methodology for Management Decisions||MMPC-017||Advanced Strategic Management|
|MMPC-016||International Business Management||MMPC-018||Entrepreneurship|
|MMPP-001||Project Course (Equivalent to 2 Courses)||MMPC-019||Total Quality Management|
|and||MMPC-020||Business Ethics and CSR and|
|Four courses from any one of the specialization||Three courses from any one of the specialization|
List of Management Courses Offered by IGNOU
|Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)|
Minimum 1 year maximum 3 years
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)|
Minimum 1 year Maximum 3 years
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)|
Minimum 1 year Maximum 3 years
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)|
Minimum 1 year Maximum 3 years
|Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Markets Practice (PGDFMP)|
Minimum 1 year Maximum 3 years
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
Minimum 2 years Maximum 5 years
Salient Features of the IGNOU MBA Admission 2023
Some of the salient features of the program are:
- IGNOU MBA is approved by the AICTE
- It is available across India as well as in selected countries outside the country
- Curriculum and study materials that are up-to-date
- The fee is affordable for the IGNOU MBA
- An adaptable learning environment is provided by IGNOU
IGNOU MBA Exam Form 2023
IGNOU MBA Exam Form 2023 has been released by the university for TEE December 2023. Students can choose the nearest examination centre In case they are sitting at the centre exhaust. The fee per course is Rs. 200/- if candidates pay before the last date. There is a late of Rs. 1100/- students can pay fees through net banking. The last date for IGNOU MBA Exam Form 2023 submission 2023 is 15 October 2023.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023: Most Asked Question
Q Is the IGNOU MBA degree valid?
Ans: IGNOU is approved by the UGC, DEC, and AICTE. However, the IGNOU MBA Degree is indeed valid.
Q What is the last date of IGNOU MBA Admission for the July session?
Ans IGNOU MBA Admission's last date was 30 September 2023 to register for the July session.
Q Is the IGNOU MBA Course Hard to Pass?
Ans It totally depends on the students to students. If you study well, then passing from ignou is not difficult.
Other IGNOU Regional Centre