IGNOU DECE Admission 2022-23: The last date for the submission of the application form to get IGNOU DECE admission is 31 March 2022. The duration of this course is 1 year and is a diploma course. Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education is among those few courses that aim at improving the skill level of the employees of the institution that takes care of a kid in its primary education. The process of admission to the course is based on the grades of applicants in their 10+2 study from an institution or school that has got the recognition from the government.
IGNOU DECE Latest Updates
- IGNOU DECE Admission July session will be started soon. "Click here"
- IGNOU has extended the last date for submission of the IGNOU assignment for the December 2021 session to 30 April 2022. Click Here
- Students can submit the online TEE assignments till 15 May 2022 for the January 2022 session. Click Here
- Students can check the study material of the course by visiting the official website of the university.
- DECE IGNOU admission 2022 last date is 31 March 2022.
IGNOU DECE Admission 2022-23 Highlight
|Course Name||Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)|
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Last Date||31 March 2022|
|Location||Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068|
|Course Fees||Rs 3000/-|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 8 Lakh|
- Academic Institutes
- Day Care Centres
- Community Health Centres
- Children Hospitals
- Early Childhood Education Content Developer
- Assistant Pre-primary Teacher
- Pre-primary Teacher
- Home Tutor
- Academic Coordinator
- Center Coordinator
IGNOU DECE Course Admission 2022
DECE Full form is Diploma Program Early Childhood Care and Education. IGNOU DECE Admission last date for the January 2022-23 session is 31 March 2022. Aspirants for the course will have to fill the application form by visiting the application form listed by the university on its website. The process for admission to the IGNOU DECE course admission 2022 is purely based on the scores of applicants in their qualifying examination.
Applicants must have finished their 10+2 class from a recognised institute to be eligible for admission to IGNOU DECE. Students who have finished a diploma course comparable to the 12th grade can also apply for admission if the course has been approved by the government.
Min. Duration: 1 Year
Max. Duration: 4 Years
Min. and Max. Age: No bar
ELIGIBILITY: 10+2 or its equivalent
FEE STRUCTURE: Rs. 3,000/- for full programme.
IGNOU DECE course admission 2022-23 Last date is 31 March 2022.
IGNOU DECE Course Admission 2022 last date
|Online DECE Application form ||10 January 2022|
|The last Date to submit DECE Admission form ||31 March 2022|
|Last Date of re-registration ||31 March 2022|
IGNOU DECE Syllabus & Study Material
IGNOU DECE Assignment 2022-23
The last date for submission of the IGNOU DECE assignment for January 2022 is 15 April 2022. Students who are pursuing the IGNOU DECE course require to submit their IGNOU assignment before the last date as no assignment will be accepted by the institution after 15 May 2022 for the January 2022 session.
Students who are pursuing the DECE course can submit their IGNOU assignments by either visiting the study centers of IGNOU or by logging into the IGNOU assignments portal. The last date for IGNOU DECE Assignment December 2021 is 30 April 2022. IGNOU DECE result for term end examination 2021 has released, students can check the ignou.ac.in for more information.
IGNOU DECE Admission Process
In the IGNOU University, admission to the DECE course is allotted after the scores of the applying students in the 10+2 class or any equivalent course. The applicants need to follow the process for admission that the university announces. The basic admission process is listed below:
- The application form for admission to IGNOU DECE 2022 has been released by the university on its official website- ignou.ac.in.
- Applicants are needed to apply for admission before 31 March 2022.
- Fill in all the required details that are asked by the institution as the process for the form submission.
- Pay the application fee by visiting the desired portal. The fee can be paid by both online mode and offline mode.
- Download the registration details for future use.
IGNOU Regional & Study Centre Details to Join DECE Course
- To interact with the community and impart simple health, nutrition, and preschool education and early childhood care and education massages;
- To identify children with special needs, to provide early stimulation, and take preventive action;
IGNOU DECE Study Material
IGNOU DECE admission for the January 2022 session has been closed by the university on 31 March 2022. Now the students who have got admission to the course will be required to get the study material required for pursuing the course. IGNOU DECE study material will be provided by the university to all the students to help them to complete their studies.
Study material can be accessed in either an online or offline mode, so students can pick the method they prefer. Moreover, university students can download the study materials from the play store, as well as download the study material from its official website.
Students who want their study material in the printed mode can either visit the IGNOU regional center or can even ask the institution to send the study material through courier to their home or their place of study.
IGNOU DECE Admission Status
As mentioned the last date for the IGNOU DECE admission was 31st March 2022 and to check the admission status student need to go to the admission portal and log in with the enrollment number and programme code of the student.
IGNOU DECE Eligibility Criteria:
Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE) is a one-year diploma course. The eligibility criteria to get shortlisted for IGNOU DECE Course Admission 2022. Students who have completed 10+2 or equivalent can apply for this course.
Click here To Check More DECE Official Information
IGNOU DECE Course Fees
Rs. 3,000/- for the full program.
|PROGRAMME COORDINATOR||Prof. Rekha Sharma Sen, firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph. 011-29572958|
Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education syllabus
- Basic Concepts in Nutrition
- Introduction to Child Care and Development
- Introduction to Nutrition and Health
- Nutrition and Health Care During Pregnancy and Lactation
- Organizing a Child Care Centre
- Play Activities for Preschoolers-2
- Play Activities for Preschoolers-l
- The Child: Development During Preschool Years (3-6 years)
- The Child: Development During Toddlerhood (13-36 months)
- The Child: Development in the First Twelve Months
- Children with Special Needs-II
- Children with Special Needs-l
- Common Childhood Illnesses, Their Prevention & Management-2
- Common Childhood Illnesses, Their Prevention & Management-l
- Communicating with Parents and the Community
- Managing Children’s Programmes: Some Perspectives
- Nutrition and Health Care During Infancy and Early Childhood
- Nutrition Related Disorders in Early Childhood
- Services for Children
- Project Work
More IGNOU Courses
Other IGNOU Regional Centre