Diploma In Early Childhood Care And Education (dece)
- 1 Year
- Course Duration1 Year
- Course TypeDiploma
- Type of courseDistance
IGNOU DECE Admission 2023-24: IGNOU offers various courses for students, including Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE) courses on its website. The total fee for the IGNOU DECE course is Rs 3000 plus the registration fees of Rs. 300/-. Students who have completed the 12th class from the relevant board are eligible to apply. The total duration of the IGNOU DECE programme is 1-year. For more information, students, do read our in-depth article on IGNOU DECE Admission 2023.
Those who want to take admission to the IGNOU DECE course must submit the filled application form before the deadline to the university. Students who wish to take admitted to IGNOU DECE courses must visit the IGNOU online admission portal and fill out an application form before the deadline.
The complete form of the DECE course is a Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education. The IGNOU-DECE course duration is one year, and those who want admission to this course must have finished the 12th grade with good marks from a well-known board. IGNOU DECE fee is INR 3000. For more information, students can visit the university's official website.
Quick Updates: Applications form are available at the official website for the Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE). Candidates can apply till 20 March 2023 by visiting the university's official web portal except for the Certificate and Semester-based programmes.
IGNOU DECE Admission 2023 Key Points
- Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the deadline for students to submit the filled application form. The last date to complete the IGNOU DECE course application form is 20 March 2023.
- IGNOU Re-registration 2023 for the January session has been extended by the university to 20 March 2023.
- Candidates must pay the Rs 300 application form for the IGNOU DECE course for general students.
- And for the SC/ST students, the application fee is an exemption as per the official notification.
IGNOU DECE Admission Latest Updates
- The university has initiated the application form process for UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate-level programs for the January 2023 session. And the last date to apply till 20 March 2023 for IGNOU Admission 2023-24.
- The university has again extended the IGNOU re-registration 2023 deadline to 20 March 2023 for the January 2023 session. Students can apply for it by visiting the official web portal. (Source)
- Students can check the study material of the course by visiting the official website of the university.
IGNOU Courses for 2023-24
For other information, you can visit the below-stated pages
IGNOU DECE Admission 2023-24 Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)|
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Last Date||March 2023|
|Location||Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068|
|Course Fees||Rs 3000/-|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 8 Lakh|
IGNOU DECE Admission 2023
IGNU DECE admission for the 2023 session is open at the official website of the university. The last date to fill out the application form for the IGNU DECE course is 20 March 2023 (extended) at the official website. Earlier, those who missed the chance can now complete the admission process. DECE full form is Diploma Program Early Childhood Care and Education. Aspirants for the course will have to fill out the application form by visiting the application form listed by the university on its website. Old Students who want to get enrolled for the new session must fill out their re-registration form before 20 March 2023 for the January 2023 session.
Students who want to get admission to the IGNOU DECE course should have completed the 12th grade at a UGC-approved university. Those who want to know more about the IGNOU DECE Admission 2023, such as course eligibility criteria, fees, and more, are requested to read the full article to avoid missing anything important.
Also, Check these IGNOU Pages For
|IGNOU Re-registration||IGNOU Grade Card|
|IGNOU Exam form||IGNOU Assignment|
|IGNOU Syllabus||IGNOU Hall Ticket|
|IGNOU Result||IGNOU Fee Structure|
IGNOU DECE Admission 2023 -24 Last Date
|Online DECE Application form||28 December 2022|
|Last Date to submit the DECE Admission form||20 March 2023|
DECE IGNOU Application form 2023-24
The online Application form is available on the official website of IGNOU. Now, the Applicant can fill online registration form till 20 March 2023. DECE IGNOU applicants must know their admission 2023-24 status. They will get a registration or enrollment number through with they check whether the admission form is accepted or not.
While filling out the admission form, students must have the required documents, such as a scanned photo, a signature, educational documents, etc. Students can fill out the application form by visiting the official website of IGNOU. For more information, candidates need to visit the IGNOU Samarth web portal.
IGNOU DECE Admission Process 2023-24
Admission to the DECE program at IGNOU is based on the student's performance in the 12th grade. Students must follow the university's admissions process. All the basic steps in the admissions process are mentioned below.
- The application form for admission to IGNOU DECE Admission 2023 is released by the university on its official website- @ignou.ac.in.
- Fill in all the required details that are asked by the institution as the process for the form submission.
- Pay the application fee by visiting the desired portal. The fee can be paid in both online mode and offline modes.
- Download the registration details for future use.
- The process for admission to the IGNOU DECE course admission 2023 is purely based on the scores of applicants in their qualifying examinations.
- Diploma Program Early Childhood Care and Education Admission 2023 status can be checked by using the registration number.
IGNOU DECE Syllabus & Study Material
|Name of the Courses||Course Code||Credits|
|Organizing Child Care Services||DECE-1||8|
|Child Health and Nutrition||DECE-2||8|
|Services and Programmes for Children||DECE-3||8|
|Project Work: Working With Young Children in a Child Care Setting||DECE-4||8|
IGNOU DECE Assignment 2023-24
IGNOU has again extended the last date to submit the ignou assignment for the December 2022 TEE for both ODL and online programs to 15 December 2022. Earlier, students need to go to the IGNOU study center. But now students can submit their term-end assignments via online mode. When submitting assignments online, students have two options: emailing them or uploading them to Google Docs. It is mandatory to submit the IGNOU DECE Assignment 2023-24.
IGNOU Regional & Study Centre Details to Join DECE Course
- To interact with the community and impart simple health, nutrition, and preschool education and early childhood care and education massages;
- To identify children with special needs, provide early stimulation, and take preventive action.
IGNOU DECE Study Material
IGNOU DECE newly admitted students can access their online Study Material after successful admission. IGNOU DECE admission for the January 2023 session has been closed by the university. Now the students who have got admission to the course will be required to get the study material required for pursuing the course. IGNOU DECE study material will be provided by the university to all the students to help them to complete their studies.
Study material can be accessed in either an online or offline mode, so students can pick the method they prefer. Moreover, university students can download the study materials from the play store, as well as download the study material from its official website.
Students can visit IGNOU regional center to get study material in the form of notes or also can ask the institution to send study material to the given address by the candidates by courier.
IGNOU DECE Admission Status
IGNOU will soon start the admission process for various UG, PG, diploma, and certificate-level programs for the January 2023 session. Students can check the admission status by visiting the official ignou website and logging in with the enrollment number and course code of the student. IGNOU DECE Admission is entirely based on merit. And the Diploma Program in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE) course duration is one year.
IGNOU DECE Eligibility Criteria 2023
A diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE) is a 1-year diploma course. Students who have completed their 10+2 are eligible to enroll in this course. Candidates visit @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in for complete information. Students who have completed a diploma course equivalent to the 12th grade may also apply if the course has been recognized by the government.
IGNOU DECE Apply Online
In order to take admission, students need to apply online by visiting the university website. Admission form status will be available on the IGNOU Student log-in portal. online method is easy and instant for students to take admission. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about IGNOU DECE.
IGNOU DECE Fees Structure
Students who are going to take admission to IGNOU DECE programs should know the course fees before filling out the admission form. A diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE) is affordable, and the total IGNOU DECE Fees INR 3000. Students are advised to visit the official IGNOU website.
IGNOU DECE Course Objectives
Here are some points to be remembered as follows:
- This programme main objective is to improve a good understanding of children's development (early-born children)
- Development in children's growth accordingly at the age of six years.
- taking care of their illness.
- It is very important to be aware of child health and nutrition.
Click here To Check More DECE Official Information
IGNOU DECE Course Fees
Rs. 3,000/- for the full program.
|PROGRAMME COORDINATOR||Prof. Rekha Sharma Sen, email@example.com, Ph. 011-29572958|
Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education syllabus
- Basic Concepts in Nutrition
- Introduction to Child Care and Development
- Introduction to Nutrition and Health
- Nutrition and Health Care During Pregnancy and Lactation
- Organizing a Child Care Centre
- Play Activities for Preschoolers-2
- Play Activities for Preschoolers-l
- The Child: Development During Preschool Years (3-6 years)
- The Child: Development During Toddlerhood (13-36 months)
- The Child: Development in the First Twelve Months
- Children with Special Needs-II
- Children with Special Needs-l
- Common Childhood Illnesses, Their Prevention & Management-2
- Common Childhood Illnesses, Their Prevention & Management-l
- Communicating with Parents and the Community
- Managing Children’s Programmes: Some Perspectives
- Nutrition and Health Care During Infancy and Early Childhood
- Nutrition-Related Disorders in Early Childhood
- Services for Children
- Project Work
Other IGNOU Regional Centre
IGNOU DECE Contact details:
Address: 93, Maidan Garhi Rd, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
Phone: 011 2957 2513
Note: All the dates we have written in this article are tentative. Candidates can check the exact dates IGNOU official web portal.
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 21ST, 2023
- IGNOU Re-Registration Date JANUARY 16TH, 2023
- IGNOU Re-Registration JANUARY 2ND, 2023
- CUET 2023 PG Registration DECEMBER 20TH, 2022
- CLAT Result 2023 DECEMBER 19TH, 2022