IGNOU DECE Admission 2023-24: IGNOU Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education fresh registration process is closed for the July 2023-24 admission cycle. IGNOU DECE Admission 2023 last date was 20 October 2023 for students to apply. Candidates who are interested in enrolling must apply before the due date. The fee for the IGNOU DECE course registration fees is Rs. 300/-.
Students who have completed the 12th class from the relevant board are eligible to apply. For more information, students, do read our in-depth article on IGNOU DECE Admission 2023.
IGNOU dece course details: DECE full form is Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education. It is a one-year diploma after 12th class and this course is offered in three languages English, Hindi & Tamil. IGNOU offers admission to the DECE programme twice a year i.e. January and July. This course is suitable for students who want to improve their skills in the sector of Early Childhood Care and Education.
IGNOU DECE Admission 2023 Latest Updates
- IGNOU released the exam date Students must submit the exam form to visit the official website before the last date is 25 November 2023 with a late fee of 1,100 Rs. Source
- IGNOU opened the assignment portal for the student's last date to submit the assignment before the last date 30 November 2023
- The university has initiated the application form for DECE admission in the July session and students can apply till 20 October 2023. Source
- The university has again extended the IGNOU re-registration 2023 deadline to 20 October 2023 for the July 2023 session. Source
IGNOU Courses for 2023-24
For other information, you can visit the below-stated pages
IGNOU DECE Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)|
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Last Date||March 2023|
|Location||Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068|
|Course Fees||Rs 3000/-|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 8 Lakh|
- Academic Institutes
- Day Care Centres
- Community Health Centres
- Children Hospitals
- Early Childhood Education Content Developer
- Assistant Pre-primary Teacher
- Pre-primary Teacher
- Home Tutor
- Academic Coordinator
- Center Coordinator
IGNOU DECE Admission 2023-24
20 October 2023 was the last date for IGNOU DECE admission 2023-24. Candidates can apply for admission at the official website of IGNOU. Earlier, those who missed the chance can now complete the admission process. DECE's full form is the Diploma Program Early Childhood Care and Education. Aspirants for the course will have to fill out the application form by visiting the application form listed by the university on its website.
Old Students who want to get enrolled for the new session must fill out their re-registration form before 20 October 2023 for the July 2023 session.
The basic eligibility criteria for the IGNOU DECE course is candidate should have completed the 12th grade at a UGC-approved university. Those who want to know more about the IGNOU DECE Admission 2023, such as course eligibility criteria, fees, and more, are requested to read the full article to avoid missing anything important.
IGNOU DECE Admission Process 2023
Admission to the DECE program at IGNOU is based on the student's performance in the 12th grade. Students must follow the university's admissions process. All the basic steps in the admissions process are mentioned below.
- The application form for admission to IGNOU DECE Admission 2023 is released by the university on its official website- @ignou.ac.in.
- Fill in all the required details that are asked by the institution as the process for the form submission.
- Pay the application fee by visiting the desired portal. The fee can be paid in both online mode and offline modes.
- Download the registration details for future use.
- The process for admission to the IGNOU DECE course admission 2023 is purely based on the scores of applicants in their qualifying examinations.
- Diploma Program Early Childhood Care and Education Admission 2023 status can be checked by using the registration number.
Also, Check these IGNOU Pages For
IGNOU DECE Admission 2023-24 Last Date
|IGNOU DECE Admission Events||Last Date|
|IGNOU DECE Application Form 2023-24 Release Date||15 May 2023|
|IGNOU DECE Admission 2023 Last Date||20 October 2023|
|IGNOU Re-registration 2023 Last Date||20 October 2023|
|IGNOU DECE Assignment 2023 Last Date||31 October 2023|
|IGNOU DECE Exam form 2023 Last Date||10 November 2023|
DECE IGNOU Application Form 2023-24
The online Application form is available on the official website of IGNOU. Now, the Applicant can fill online registration form till 20 October 2023. DECE IGNOU applicants must know their admission 2023-24 status. They will get a registration or enrollment number through which they check whether the admission form is accepted or not.
While filling out the admission form, students must have the required documents, such as a scanned photo, a signature, educational documents, etc. Students can fill out the application form by visiting the official website of IGNOU. For more information, candidates need to visit the IGNOU Samarth web portal.
How to Apply for Online IGNOU DECE Admission?
In order to get Successful admission, students need to apply online form by visiting the university website. Admission form status will be available on the IGNOU Student log-in portal. online method is easy and instant for students to complete successful admission. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about IGNOU DECE.
IGNOU DECE Assignment 2023
IGNOU has again extended the last date to submit the ignou assignment for the December 2023 TEE for both ODL and online programs to 30 November 2023. Earlier, students need to go to the IGNOU study centre. But now students can submit their term-end assignments via online mode. When submitting assignments online, students have two options: emailing them or uploading them to Google Docs. It is mandatory to submit the IGNOU DECE Assignment 2023-24.
IGNOU Regional & Study Centre Details to Join DECE Course
- To interact with the community and impart simple health, nutrition, and preschool education and early childhood care and education massages;
- To identify children with special needs, provide early stimulation, and take preventive action.
IGNOU DECE Study Material
IGNOU DECE newly admitted students can access their online Study Material after successful admission. IGNOU provides DECE study material in Hindi and English both languages, Candidates who get admission into English courses or same if candidate choose a diploma course in Hindi can download the study material through the links given below if you don't find the study material here visit the official website of Ignou.
Students can visit the IGNOU regional centre to get study material in the form of notes or also can ask the institution to send study material to the given address by the candidates by courier.
IGNOU DECE Admission Status 2023
IGNOU Admission for the July 2023 session for the DECE Course is open. Students who have already applied for this session recently can check out the admission status of IGNOU DECE for the July session by going to the official website of IGNOU University. Students can check the admission status by visiting the official ignou website and logging in with the enrollment number and course code of the student. IGNOU DECE Admission is entirely based on merit. The Diploma Program in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE) course duration is one year.
IGNOU DECE Eligibility Criteria 2023-24
A diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE) is a 1-year diploma course. Students who have completed their 10+2 are eligible to enrol in this course. Candidates visit @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in for complete information. Students who have completed a diploma course equivalent to the 12th grade may also apply if the course has been recognized by the government.
IGNOU DECE Fees Structure
Students who are going to be admitted to IGNOU DECE programs should know the course fees before filling out the admission form. A diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE) is affordable, and the total IGNOU DECE Fee is INR 3000. Students are advised to visit the official IGNOU website.
IGNOU DECE Course Objectives
Here are some points to remember as follows:
- This programme's main objective is to improve a good understanding of children's development (early-born children)
- Development in children's growth accordingly at the age of six years.
- taking care of their illness.
- It is very important to be aware of child health and nutrition.
Click here To Check More DECE Official Information
Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education syllabus
- Basic Concepts in Nutrition
- Introduction to Child Care and Development
- Introduction to Nutrition and Health
- Nutrition and Health Care During Pregnancy and Lactation
- Organizing a Child Care Centre
- Play Activities for Preschoolers-2
- Play Activities for Preschoolers-l
- The Child: Development During Preschool Years (3-6 years)
- The Child: Development During Toddlerhood (13-36 months)
- The Child: Development in the First Twelve Months
- Children with Special Needs II
- Children with Special Needs-l
- Common Childhood Illnesses, Their Prevention & Management
- Common Childhood Illnesses, Their Prevention & Management-l
- Communicating with Parents and the Community
- Managing Children’s Programmes: Some Perspectives
- Nutrition and Health Care During Infancy and Early Childhood
- Nutrition-Related Disorders in Early Childhood
- Services for Children
- Project Work
Other IGNOU Regional Centre
IGNOU DECE Contact details
- Address: 93, Maidan Garhi Rd, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
- Phone: 011 2957 2513
Note: All the dates we have written in this article are tentative. Candidates can check the exact dates on IGNOU's official web portal.