IGNOU MA Admission 2024-25: The last date for students to complete the online registration for the MA admission 2024 is 29 January 2024. Admission to the IGNOU Master of Arts (MA) course has been started by the authorities for the January 2024-25 admission cycle. It is requested to all who are going to apply that you submit your filled registration for the IGNOU MA before the deadline by visiting ignou.ac.in. इग्नू एमए एडमिशन फीस for the entire course is INR 14000/-.
Note: At IGNOU, registration is open for other UG and PG courses including MA. For more details related to this, students can visit the page IGNOU Admission 2024-25.
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers Admission to the Master of Arts (MA) programme twice a year i.e. January and January sessions. It is a postgraduate degree programme that has an average minimum duration of 2 years. IGNOU MA admission 2024-25 is available in many specializations like English, psychology, pol. Hons, History, etc. in distance education mode.
IGNOU MA Admission 2024-25 Latest Updates
- IGNOU MA Admission 2024 January session last date is 29 January 2024 for the January session. Source
- Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the deadline for MA re-registration. The last date to fill out the IGNOU MA Re-registration 2024 is 29 January 2024 through the official website. Source
More IGNOU Courses
IGNOU MA Admission 2024-25 Highlights
|Course Name||[MA] Master of Arts|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Location||Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068|
Dr. Anita Priyadarshini
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 8 Lakh|
- Educational Institutes
- News & Media
- Tourism Industry
- Business Houses
- Law Firms
- Foreign Affairs
- Industrial Houses
- Public Works
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Social Worker
- Human Resource Manager
- Labour-management Relations Specialist
- Teacher & Lecturer
IGNOU MA Admission 2024-25
IGNOU MA admission 2024-25 last date is 29 January 2024 for the January session. Now, IGNOU has extended the last date for admission to Master of Arts programmes for its January session. Applicants who are left to submit the admission form must submit it before the due date at the official web portal @ignou.ac.in. IGNOU is currently accepting the fresh online application form for the IGNOU MA Admission 2024 on its website.
Students must have completed the graduation level degree with at least 50% marks from a UGC-recognized university. Candidates are asked to visit the ignou Samarth official website so that they can complete the admission process and secure their seats for admission.
Also, Check these IGNOU Pages For
IGNOU MA Admission 2024-25 Last Date
|IGNOU MA Admission Events||Last Date|
|IGNOU MA Application Form 2024-25 Release Date||28 December 2023|
|IGNOU MA Admission 2024 Last Date||29 January 2024|
|IGNOU MA Re-registration 2024 Last Date||29 January 2024|
|IGNOU MA Assignment Last Date||30 November 2023|
|IGNOU MA Exam form Last Date||25 November 2023|
IGNOU MA Application Form 2024-25
MA IGNOU admission 2024-25 is started by the university for the January session 2024 Students who are to be admitted to IGNOU Master of Art (MA)Courses can fill out the registration form before 29 January 2024 by visiting the official website www.ignou.ac.in. Those who didn't submit the registration form could do so before the last date of re-registration.
In the current session, students need to deposit the Rs 300 application fee. Indira Gandhi National Open University is inviting bachelors of all streams for IGNOU MA Admission to the January session academic session of 2024. IGNOU Samarth is dedicated to online registration.
IGNOU MA Admission processs 2024-25
For the Master of Arts (MA) program, ignou does not conduct the entrance exam. Students should have completed a bachelor's degree from the authorized university. Below, we have shared the IGNOU-MA eligibility criteria that students need to check.
- The first thing students need to do is register themself and create the username and password.
- Write the crucial information, and click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Check the email or message, and remember the username and password for future reference.
- Now, Students need to log in using the username and password
- After Login, students can see the application form. Fill out the application form correctly.
- Upload vital documents such as certificates, photographs, Mark sheets, etc.
- Upload the documents, And pay the admission fee.
- Students must preview the application form to check for any errors.
- If everything is good, click and submit the application and take the printout for future reference.
IGNOU MA Eligibility Criteria 2024-25
Before filling out the IGNOU MA Admission form, students must meet the university's eligibility criteria. Beneath we have mentioned some important points so that students can read them and know whether they are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must pass a bachelor's Degree from a Recognized university.
- Candidates should have a minimum or equivalent of 50% marks in their bachelor's.
- There are no Specific subjects; candidates from any domain with a bachelor's degree can apply.
- The minimum required age of the candidates is 19+ years.
- Admission will be made after the qualifying entrance examination.
IGNOU MA Admission Fees 2024-25
IGNOU ma admission 2024-25 fees are INR 10,000 to INR 18,000 (it can be varied as per the specialization),which students have to pay at the time of application. The registration fee for this course is Rs 300. For more details regarding the IGNOU MA fees, one can look at the below; table we have included the completed fee structure of the IGNOU MA course with specialization.
|MA in Development Studies||11500|
|Master Of Arts (Rural Development)||11800|
|M.A In Women’s And Gender Studies||14500|
|M.A In Extension & Development Studies||10000|
|M.A (MA In Folklore And Culture Studies)||10800|
|M.A In Adult Education||14400|
|Master Of Arts (Political Science)||13600|
|Master Of Arts (Public Administration)||13600|
|M.A (Hindi) Online||13800|
|Master Of Arts (Jyotish)||13550|
|M.A In Journalism & Mass Communication||25000|
|M.A In Gandhi And Peace Studies||11000|
IGNOU MA Specializations
IGNOU offers distance Master of Arts (MA) programs such as MA in History, public administration, English, Hindi, Political Sciences, Education, and many more. Below we have given a brief introduction to the specializations. Currently, the university is open for IGNOU MA Admission 2024, So interested applicants can get admission at IGNOU.
- IGNOU MA English Admission 2024-25: A Master of Arts in English is a postgraduate (PG) degree program. Students who want to be admitted to this course must have completed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- IGNOU M.A Education Admission 2024-25: MA in Education focuses on the importance of learning and education and builds teaching and pedagogical skills. This entire course cost Rs 18,000/-. The eligibility criteria for MAJMC is graduation from any discipline from any recognized university.
- IGNOU MA History Admission 2024-25: IGNOU MA History admission is offered with the aim of gaining knowledge about history and civilisation. Talking about the fee structure the fee for MA history is 14000/- The student must have to complete the graduation in the relevant field.
- IGNOU MA Political Science Admission 2024-25: Those who want to make their career in MA (Political Science) must have a bachelor's degree from a UGC-approved university. MA (Political Science) is a postgraduate-level degree program. And the ignou MPS fees are Rs 14,000.
- IGNOU MA in Journalism & Mass Communication: The course involves the study of various means of media such as print, electronic, broadcast, and media. The fee of MAJMC is 25000/-. The eligibility criteria for MAJMC is graduation from any discipline from any recognized university.
What are the main advantages of MA IGNOU Admission 2024-25?
There are several advantages to pursuing an MA programme from IGNOU. The University Grants Commission and Distance Education Bureau fully sanction the IGNOU Distance MA degree. The university offers this degree in a wide array of disciplines that will enhance the IGNOU MA's global recognition.
- Due to the legitimacy of the IGNOU degree, the Distance MA degree is recognized globally.
- Students can enrol in the distance MA programme either in English or Hindi, depending on their comfort.
- The IGNOU Ma programme is interdisciplinary in nature. Students can select one based on their preferences and professional aspirations.
- There are several online learning platforms available, including the e-Gyankosh portal and the IGNOU e-content app.
- The course is reasonably priced and offers thorough instruction.
IGNOU MA Syllabus 2024
|Course Code||Title of the Course||Credits|
|MDE 414||Management of Distance Education||6|
|MDE 411||Growth and Philosophy of Distance Education||6|
|MDE 518||Educational Communication Technologies||6|
|MDE 413||Learner Support Systems and Services||6|
|MDE 412||Instructional Design||6|
|MDE 416||Curriculum Development in Distance Education||6|
|MDE 415||Research Methods for Distance Education||6|
|MDE 419||Staff Training and Development in Distance Education||6|
|MDE 417||Distance Education: Economic Perspective||6|
|MDEP 520||Project Work||8|
|Total Credit = 62|
IGNOU MA Re-Registration 2024
Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the deadline to submit the re-admission form for the January session 2024 session. Students can submit the IGNOU Re-registration form by 29 January 2024. Students can now apply for the latest session for next year or semester through online mode. For more information, we advise students to read this article to learn more about the courses.
IGNOU MA Assignment
IGNOU MA Assignment for the December TEE has been started by the university. The last date to submit the IGNOU MA assignment was 30 November 2023. Student's cumulative marks will incorporate the grades that are obtained in IGNOU MA assignments. An assignment contributes 30% of your overall grade. So, consider your assignments seriously. Students may find the MA Assignments for each semester on the website of IGNOU University.
Students are accountable for submitting the assignment by the due date. If students don't turn in their assignments, candidates won't be allowed to take the TEE. The results may be retracted if you take the term-end test without turning in the assignments.
IGNOU MA Study Material 2024-25
Indira Gandhi National Open University study material for the Master of Arts course is available on its official website. So, those who have enrolled for the January session 2024 must go to the @eyankosh.ac.in website to download the study material. Study materials for the IGNOU Master of Arts-MA are accessible at egyankosh.ac.in.
On the official portal, students who are assigned to the IGNOU MA Admission can look for online study resources. The resources include ebooks, pdf files, and more. Additionally, to the student's registered address IGNOU delivers study materials to students' homes and as well as it will be mailed.
All contents are openly accessible. The IGNOU's intention is to provide all course materials to applicants, to enable them to learn online and finish their coursework using a new, cutting-edge approach to instruction. Getting better scores and grades will be beneficial for your exam preparation.
IGNOU MA Term-End-Examination
Students may access the exam form for each MA course specialization students seem to want to undertake at www.exam.ignou.ac.in, where IGNOU will start accepting applications for the MA Exam Form for the June TEE 2024. Students must determine the content code according to which the fee will be estimated on the IGNOU MA exam forms. Each topic for the Master's degree programme fee is INR 200.
- A 50% score is required to pass the theoretical as well, as practical exams must be passed consecutively.
- 10 days prior to the exam, the university issues the hall credentials. When taking the test at the designated centres, students must have it.
- IGNOU routinely makes the results available 45 days after the final exams. Students can use the IGNOU official website to view their results.
IGNOU Exam Form
Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the exam form process for the June TEE 2024 at the official website. The last date to submit the exam form was 25 November 2023 with a late fee of 1,100 Rs. Interested candidates should not wait anymore because it's always better to submit the form as soon as possible. The fee per course is Rs. 200/- if candidates pay before the last date. There is a late fee of Rs. 1100/- students can pay through net banking.
IGNOU MA Result 2024-25
IGNOU will soon release the results for the Master of Arts (MA) program for the June TEE. We advise students they keep checking the official website of the university so that they can't miss anything regarding the IGNOU MA Result 2024.
Students need to accomplish both the theoretical and practical examinations with a minimum score of 50% in order to graduate from IGNOU's MA program in 2024. The IGNOU provides hall credentials 10 days before the exam.
Students are required to bring it when taking the examination at the approved locations. 45 days following the final examinations, IGNOU customarily makes the results accessible. For access to their results, students can visit the official IGNOU portal.
For other information, you can visit the below-stated pages
Other IGNOU Regional Centre