Diploma In Value-added Products From Cereals, Pulses And Oilseeds (dpvcpo)
- 1 Year
- Course Duration1 Year
- Course TypeDiploma
- Type of courseDistance
IGNOU DPVCPO Admission 2023-24: IGNOU conducts admissions two times a year, first in January and again in July. IGNOU DPVCPO Admission 2023-24 for the January session has been started, and students can fill out the application form till 27 March 20233. IGNOU DPVCPO, also known as the Diploma in Value-added Products from Cereals, Pulses, and Oilseeds (DPVCPO). The Diploma in Production of Value-Added Products from Cereals, Pulses, and Oilseeds aims to develop competent human resources in post-harvest management of Cereals, Pulses, and Oilseeds and the production of value-added products from them.
It intends to inculcate vocational and entrepreneurial skills to widen employment opportunities, particularly among rural youth and the disadvantaged sections of society and self-employment. The Eligibility criteria for this course, the candidate must pass 10+2 from a recognized board.
Other IGNOU Important Courses 2023-24
IGNOU DPVCPO Admission 2023-24 Updates
- 27 March 2023 is the deadline for completing the online application form for the IGNOU DPVCPO Admission 2023 at the official website. Submit your filled admission form by going to the official web portal of the university. (Source)
- The Last Date of IGNOU Re-registration for the January Session 2022 is 27 March 2023. Click Here.
- Students can pay the Re-registration fee before the last date.
- Eligible students can complete the online admission application form before the last date.
For other information, you can visit the below-stated pages
IGNOU DPVCPO Admission 2023-24 Highlights
|Course Name||Diploma in Value-added Products from Cereals, Pulses and Oilseeds (DPVCPO)|
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Location||Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068|
|Course Fees||INR 13200|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 10 Lakh|
IGNOU DPVCPO Admission 2023-24
The university has commenced fresh applications for the Diploma in Value-added Products from Cereals, Pulses and Oilseeds (DPVCPO) course for the January 2023 session. 27 March 2023 is the deadline to submit the filled application form for the IGNOU DPVCPO program without the late fee.
Students need to read the instructions and check the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission application form 2022. The minimum eligibility criteria for IGNOU DPVCPO admission is that students must be passed a Bachelor's degree with 45% to 50% marks. All the aspirants must submit their IGNOU Re-registration form before 27 March 2023. The students who are interested in taking admission to fill up the re-registration form online.
Also, Check these IGNOU Pages For
|Name of the Courses||Course Code||Credits|
|Milling of Wheat, Maize, and Coarse grains||BPVI-033||4|
|Baking and Flour Confectionery||BPVI-034||4|
|Paddy Processing||BPVI 035||4|
|Processing of Pulses and Oilseeds||BPVI-036||4|
|Food Quality Testing and Evaluation||BPVI-037||4|
|Entrepreneurship and Marketing||BPVI-038||4|
Other IGNOU Regional Centre
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 21ST, 2023
- IGNOU Re-Registration Date JANUARY 16TH, 2023
- IGNOU Re-Registration JANUARY 2ND, 2023
- CUET 2023 PG Registration DECEMBER 20TH, 2022
- CLAT Result 2023 DECEMBER 19TH, 2022