IGNOU MA English Admission 2022-23: 10 October 2022 is the last date of IGNOU Admission July Session for the academic year 2022-23. Students must fill out the IGNOU MA English application form before the last date. It provides admission to MA English courses so that the interested candidates will be able to continue their education from a distance mode. By opting for this course, the candidates will continue their education without even attending any of the classes or visiting any educational institution or college.
IGNOU has released the new re-registration date for the students. All students must submit their IGNOU Re-registration form before 30 September 2022. Those students who are taking IGNOU MA English can fill out the application form through IGNOU official portal https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/.
Note: IGNOU extended admission dates for UG & PG programmes excluding certificate and semester-based Programmes, candidates can apply till 10 October 2022. students can visit @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in to complete their registration.
IGNOU MA English Admission Updates
- IGNOU has announced the examination date for December TEE. The exam will be conducted on 02 December 2022 to 05 January 2023. Students can check the IGNOU official portal. Click here
- 31 October 2022 is the IGNOU MA assignment submission last date for June TEE 2022.
- IGNOU July admission 2022-23 has been started and students can fill out the application form till 10 October 2022.
- 30 September 2022 was the last date to fill up their IGNOU re-registration 2022-23 form.
For other information, you can visit the below-stated pages
IGNOU MA English Admission 2022-23 Highlight
|Course Name||MA English|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Contact Email Id:||email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Program Coordinator:||Dr. Anita Priyadarshini|
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University - [IGNOU]|
|Location||Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068|
|Course Fees||Rs 13,600/-|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 4 Lakh|
- Advertising Industry
- Online Tutoring
- Translation Agencies
- Corporate Communications
- Publication Houses
- Public Relations
- TV & Media
- Communications Industry
- Indian Civil Services
- IELTS Trainer
- Content Writer/Trainer
- Stenographer (English)
- Customer Support Executive
- English Proof Reader
- English Language Specialist
- Media Analyst
- English Tutor
- English Translator
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter
- English Editor
- English Teacher
IGNOU MA English Admission 2022-23
(IGNOU) offer Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode, one of the famous universities worldwide. Registration for the new admission cycle has begun for the July 2022 session at IGNOU. The University offered 2 years of full-time PG MA English courses. The basic eligibility criteria for MA Admission is that students must have completed their bachelor's degree in relevant streams with a minimum of 40% to 50% marks from a recognized university. Students can apply for the MA admission application form online and offline modes. The average fee of this course is around INR 9000/- to INR 25000/- for all category students.
The applicants need to visit the official website of the IGNOU and fill up the online admission application form to apply for IGNOU MA registration. Fill out the application form before the deadline.
- The IGNOU admission process for MA is set in online mode.
- First, everyone needs to make a login ID by visiting the admission portal.
- Then students will be asked to download the form and fill it with all details.
- Pay a challan of Rs.600 as the application form fee.
- IGNOU MA admission 2022 last date is 10 October 2022 to submit the application form. The Old students can submit the IGNOU re-registration form before 30 September 2022. While the university has announced the final date is 31 October 2022 for the submission of the TEE June assignment.
IGNOU MA English Application Form 2022-23
The university offers its application form online on its official website. There are many Study centres in many regions in India that also offers offline application form. Application form submission anywhere except the online IGNOU portal will not be considered during the time of admission and students are required to fill out the necessary and required details in the form.
The last date to apply for admission was 30 September 2022 and no applications will be considered submitted after it. as well as application form re-registration date is 10 October 2022. candidates submit their application form before the closing date.
IGNOU MA Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility criteria that are required for IGNOU MA admission are as follows:
- Candidates must have completed their bachelor's degree in the related stream.
- Bachelor's degree must be completed through IGNOU or approved universities in India
- Not a fixed percentage is required for admission.
IGNOU MA Courses Duration
IGNOU MA Courses duration as follows:
- This is a minimum two years master's degree programme.
- The maximum duration of IGNOU MA programs is 5 years.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU MA English Admission 2022
Different fields have different eligibility criteria. Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree with a minimum qualifying score. Entrance tests account for the majority of admissions.
There are many other specializations in IGNOU MA that are mentioned below.
|MA||Hindi||For admission to the course, students must graduate from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|Adult Education (offered only in July session)|
|Gandhi and Peace Studies|
|Gender and Development Studies|
|Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Women’s and Gender Studies (offered only in July session)|
IGNOU MA Fees Structure 2022
|Course Name||Duration||Course Fees|
|MA in English ||Min: 2 Yr||Rs. 10,800/-|
IGNOU MA Admission Registration fee, Cancellation of Admission, and Refund of Fee
Indira Gandhi National Open University has mentioned that it will not return the application form fee which is Rs 200 in case, any applicant withdraws his admission or the registration form gets rejected.
If a student applies for the cancellation of admission and refund of fee, the refund request will be considered as per the University policy as under:
- Before the last date for submission of the admission form-the fee paid will be refunded after a deduction of Rs.200.
- Within 15 days from the last date for submission of the admission form-the fee paid will be refunded after a deduction of Rs.500.
- Within 30 days from the last date for submission of the admission form-the fee paid will be refunded after a deduction of Rs.1,000.
- After 30 days from the closure of the last date, no refund will be allowed.
MA English IGNOU Exam form 2022
IGNOU has released the exam date for the submission of December TEE online. Exam it will be conducted on 02 December 2022 to 05 January 2023. The university has a prescribed fee is Rs. 200/- per course, the last date for application fee submission is 31 October 2022 without late fees. If students are not paid the application fee on time they have to pay a late fee of Rs. 1100/-. Students can make a payment through Debit Card, Credit Card (HDFC/ICICI) and Internet Banking. Students can choose the nearest examination centre from their location.
IGNOU MA ENGLISH SYLLABUS
FIRST YEAR COURSE
Aspects of Language
More IGNOU Course
Other IGNOU Regional Centre