Updated On - May 30th 2023, Updated By - Rahul
IGNOU CCH Admission 2023-24
IGNOU CCH Admission 2023-24: IGNOU University admission has been started for the Certificate in Community Health course for the July session. 30 June 2023 is the last date to fill out the new registration form for IGNOU CCH Admission 2023-24. Candidates are requested to submit their IGNOU CCH Admission form before the deadline. Ministry of Health and Family welfare association, Government Of India, contributed to designing the CCH IGNOU course syllabus. This course aims to enhance the knowledge, competency, and skills of the certificate holder to provide better service to needy people and contribution to primary healthcare units.
This course is specially designed so that health workers from different fields like nursing staff, medical experts, health educators, educationists & social scientists from other areas of Healthline workers and experts serve better assistance to people who need medical urgencies.
CCH covers various topics, such as environmental health, veterinary medicine, food safety, healthcare management, etc. It assists students in becoming more skilled and effective as health workers, which benefits the health sector. IGNOU launched this course in January 2017.
Other IGNOU Important Courses 2023-24
IGNOU CCH Admission Latest Updates
- The last date for the IGNOU CCH Admission 2023 is 30 June 2023 for the July session. (Source)
The university has extended the deadline for submitting the re-registration form for the July 2023 session to 15 June 2023. (Source)
IGNOU Certificate of Community Health Admission Highlights
GNM/B.Sc. Nursing/PB B.Sc. Nursing/ Ayurveda Practitioners
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|MODE||Open Distance Learning|
|IGNOU CCH course fee||Rs 15,000|
|Minimum Duration||6 Months|
|IGNOU CCH Full Name|
Certificate in Community Health
|IGNOU CCH Registration Fee||Rs 300|
|Maximum Age||No bar|
ignou.ac.in CCH Admission 2023-24
IGNOU CCH Admission 2023 is officially closed for the July session by the officials. The last date to submit the online filled application for the IGNOU CCH is 30 June 2023. The university will commence fresh admission for the July session. The university has further extended the deadline for Admission and re-registration both for UG and PG level programmes.
To complete the admission process, students are required to visit the IGNOU official website. IGNOU provides admission to a Certificate course under the specialization of Community Health. The open university has extended the last date for registration for the July session 2023-24. Additionally, students, who are existing students and want to take admitted, can fill out the registration form.
Also, Check these IGNOU Pages For
|IGNOU Exam form||IGNOU Assignment|
|IGNOU Re-registration||IGNOU Grade Card|
|IGNOU Result||IGNOU Fee Structure|
|IGNOU Syllabus||IGNOU Hall Ticket|
|IGNOU Admission Status||IGNOU Assignment Status|
IGNOU CCH Admission 2023 requires applicants to have completed their GNM or BAMS course as the minimum requirement for admission. Admission to this course is allotted only to state-sponsored students after comparing the scores of applicants in their qualifying exams.
IGNOU CCH Admission 2023-24 Last Date
|CCH IGNOU Admission events||Date|
|CCH Application form starts on||January|
|CCH IGNOU Application form last date||30 June 2023|
|CCH IGNOU re-registration last date||30 June 2023|
IGNOU CCH Application form 2023
IGNOU Certificate in Community Health (CCH) online application for the July session will soon open by the university for the 2023-24 academic session. IGNOU CCH course application form for the July session was officially closed by the officials on 30 June 2023. Students can submit their filled application form by visiting the IGNOU official website to fill out the form. Candidates should be very careful while filling out the application form because, in case of any error, the form won't be accepted. And to fill out the application form below, we have shared the complete INGOU CCH application process.
IGNOU CCH Application Process
The process for applying to get admission to the IGNOU CCH course is listed below:
- The application form for IGNOU CCH admission is released on the official website of IGNOU - ignou.ac.in.
- Applicants for admission will have to fill up the application form with correct details and will be required to upload multiple documents also.
- Make sure that all the information and the documents are uploaded properly as; if any of them will be found incorrect or inappropriate, then the form will be cancelled.
- Pay the application fee for IGNOU CCH admission in either the online mode or the offline mode.
- Download the confirmation details for the submission of the application fee.
- Students will get admission confirmation details through the contact details that have been provided by them.
IGNOU CCH Admission Eligibility 2023
The university has opened its admission portal for the July 2023 session. Students who want admission to the Certificate in Community Health program must meet the university's eligibility criteria. Students who have completed any medical or paramedical course, such as ANM, GNM, or BAMS, can apply for admission to IGNOU CCH. Candidates must have at least 50% bachelors or diploma marks.
IGNOU CCH Syllabus & Topics
The CCH course includes topics such as Maternal & Child Health Care, Prevention & Management of Disease & Basic Life Science which are also in CCCH. The question paper has a total of 600 marks. Two hundred marks for each topic with practical 100 marks, Theory 70 marks and Internal Assess is 30 marks.
BNS 41 - Foundations of Community Health
BNS 42 - Primary Health Care in Common Conditions
BNS 43 - Public Health and Primary Health Care Skills
IGNOU CCH Course Duration
The Certificate in Community Health (CCH) duration is six months. And if we talk about the IGNOU CCH Fees are around Rs 15,000. Students can read the whole article to learn more about the CCH course. The admission process will be based on merit, which means there is no entrance test for this course.
Candidates who want to take admission to IGNOU CCH Admission must check out the upcoming section where we have talked about the Minimum Qualification for IGNOU CCH Admission.
Minimum Qualification for IGNOU CCH Admission
The minimum qualification to participate in CCH is graduation from a recognized organization.
Who IsEligible: Ayurveda practitioners (BAMS) & Nursing GNM/BSc.
Fees: The total fee of the program is Rs.15000.
Medium and Age Criteria: Students can choose English and Hindi for the examination. The minimum age required is 18 years.
Key Features of IGNOU CCH
The key objectives of running this program have many reasons, which are as follows:
- The doer of this course will learn all the essential things a health worker needs and become an expert by enhancing their knowledge, skills, and confidence to handle the problem, so the learner gives his best to the healthcare community.
- Develop effective ways to handle and understand the issues which the public is facing in health issues. Health workers have a responsibility to take care of the problems related to health.
- At a sub-center level, we provide all necessary things related to the health sector, such as medicine or primary care.
- Aware people how to take immediate action when someone has any health-related problems. Perform all laboratory actions like testing, sampling, and admission of patients in the hospital and do all necessary things for better health service.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
Table of Contents