Updated On - February 12th 2024, Updated By - Aksh
IGNOU CCH Admission 2024-25
IGNOU CCH Admission 2024-25: Indira Gandhi National Open University has ongoing the admission process for the Distance-Certificate in Community Health (BPCCHN/CCH) programme for the academic session of January 2024. The university has started the admission process for the January session on the official website. IGNOU CCH course Admission 2024 last date is 15 February 2024 for the January session.
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers admission to a 6-month certificate course in community health under NHM. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Association, Government Of India, contributed to designing the CCH IGNOU course syllabus. This course aims to enhance the certificate holder's knowledge, competency, and skills to provide better service to needy people and contribute to primary healthcare units.
Also, Check the Page: IGNOU Admission 2024-25
This course is specially designed so that health workers from different fields like nursing staff, medical experts, health educators, educationists & social scientists from other areas of Healthline workers and experts serve better assistance to people who need medical urgencies. IGNOU Certificate in Community Health registration form fee is Rs 300/- that can be paid via Debit/credit cards and net banking.
CCH covers various topics, such as environmental health, veterinary medicine, food safety, healthcare management, etc. It assists students in becoming more skilled and effective as health workers, which benefits the health sector. IGNOU launched this course in January 2017.
Other IGNOU Important Courses 2024-25
IGNOU CCH Admission 2024 Latest Updates
- IGNOU CCH Admission 2024 last date is 15 February 2024 for the January 2024 session. Interested students can apply by visiting the official website at @ignou.samarth.edu.in/index.php/site/login. Source
- Students can download the IGNOU CCH Admission Prospect via a direct link. Click Here
- IGNOU CCH Admission has been extende the deadline for the January session, the last date to submit the re-registration form to 15 February 2024 for the January 2024 session. Click here
- The last date to fill out the examination form will be 26 March 2024* for June TEE in offline mode at their offline regional centres. Source
- IGNOU will be opened the portal for the assessment last date to submit the assignment was 31 March 2024*. Source
IGNOU Certificate of Community Health Admission Highlights
GNM/B.Sc. Nursing/PB B.Sc. Nursing/ Ayurveda Practitioners
|Open Distance Learning
|IGNOU CCH course fee
|IGNOU CCH Full Name
Certificate in Community Health
|IGNOU CCH Registration Fee
ignou.ac.in CCH Admission 2024-25
IGNOU CCH Admission 2024 is open for the January session by the university for its offered courses. IGNOU CCH Admission 2024-25 last date is 15 February 2024. The university is commencing fresh admission for the January session. The university has further extended the deadline for Admission and re-registration both for UG and PG level programmes.
To complete the admission process, students are required to visit the IGNOU official website. IGNOU provides admission to a Certificate course under the specialization of Community Health. The open university has extended the last date for registration for the January session 2024-25. Additionally, students, who are existing students and want to be admitted, can fill out the registration form.
Also, Check these IGNOU Pages For
|IGNOU Exam form
|IGNOU Grade Card
|IGNOU Fee Structure
|IGNOU Hall Ticket
|IGNOU Admission Status
|IGNOU Assignment Status
IGNOU CCH Admission 2024-25 Last Date
|IGNOU CCH Events
|IGNOU CCH Application Form 2024 Release Date
|16 December 2024
|IGNOU CCH Assignment 2024 Last Date
|31 March 2024
|IGNOU CCH Exam form 2024 Last Date
|26 April 2024
|IGNOU CCH Admission 2024 Last Date
|15 February 2024
IGNOU CCH Course Application Form 2024
IGNOU Certificate in Community Health (CCH) online application for the January session is opened by the university for the 2024-25 academic session. IGNOU CCH course application form for the January session is officially closed by the officials on 15 February 2024. Students can submit their filled application form by visiting the IGNOU official website to fill out the form. Candidates should be conscientious while filling out the application form because, in case of any error, the form won't be accepted. And to fill out the application form below, we have shared the complete INGOU CCH application process.
IGNOU CCH Application Process
The process for applying to get admission to the IGNOU CCH course is listed below:
- The application form for IGNOU CCH admission is released on the official website of IGNOU - ignou.ac.in.
- Applicants for admission will have to fill up the application form with the correct details and will be required to upload multiple documents.
- Make sure that all the information and the documents are uploaded properly as; if any of them are found incorrect or inappropriate, then the form will be cancelled.
- Pay the application fee for IGNOU CCH admission in either the online mode or the offline mode.
- Download the confirmation details for the submission of the application fee.
- Students will get admission confirmation details through the contact details that have been provided by them.
IGNOU CCH Admission Eligibility 2024
The university has opened its admission portal for the January 2024 session. Students who want admission to the Certificate in Community Health program must meet the university's eligibility criteria. Students who have completed any medical or paramedical course, such as ANM, GNM, or BAMS, can apply for admission to IGNOU CCH. Candidates must have at least 50% bachelor's or diploma marks.
IGNOU CCH Syllabus & Topics
The CCH course includes topics such as Maternal and child Health Care, Prevention and Management of Disease and basic Life Science which are also in CCCH. The question paper has a total of 600 marks. Two hundred marks for each topic with practical 100 marks, Theory 70 marks and Internal assessment 30 marks.
BNS 41 - Foundations of Community Health
BNS 42 - Primary Health Care in Common Conditions
BNS 43 - Public Health and Primary Health Care Skills
IGNOU CCH Course Duration
The Certificate in Community Health (CCH) duration is six months. And if we talk about the IGNOU CCH Fees are around Rs 15,000. Students can read the whole article to learn more about the CCH course. The admission process will be based on merit, which means there is no entrance test for this course.
Candidates who want to take admission to IGNOU CCH Admission must check out the upcoming section where we have talked about the Minimum Qualification for IGNOU CCH Admission.
Minimum Qualification for IGNOU CCH Admission
The minimum qualification to participate in CCH is graduation from a recognized organization.
Who Is Eligible for the IGNOU CCH Course: Ayurveda Practitioners (BAMS) & Nursing GNM/B.Sc.
CCH Fees: Students who want to apply for this course are required to pay Rs.15000/-
Medium and Age Criteria: Students can choose English and Hindi for the examination. The minimum age required is 18 years.
Key Features of IGNOU CCH
The key objectives of running this program have many reasons, which are as follows:
- The doer of this course will learn all the essential things a health worker needs and become an expert by enhancing their knowledge, skills, and confidence to handle the problem, so the learner gives his best to the healthcare community.
- Develop effective ways to handle and understand the issues that the public is facing in health issues. Health workers have a responsibility to take care of the problems related to health.
- At a sub-centre level, we provide all necessary things related to the health sector, such as medicine or primary care.
- Aware people how to take immediate action when someone has any health-related problems. Perform all laboratory actions like testing, sampling, and admission of patients in the hospital and do all necessary things for better health service.
IGNOU CCH Admission 2024 FAQs
Q What is the last date for CCH course admission in 2024?
Ans: Admission for the Community Health Certificate (CCH) course is open for the January session. 15 February 2024 is the last date to apply for IGNOU CCH Admission 2024.
Q Who is eligible for a CCH Certificate?
Ans: Students who hold a degree in BSc Nursing/ Post Basic Nursing/ ANM/ GNM/ BAMS or Ayurveda Practitioners are eligible for IGNOU CCH Admission.
Table of Contents