Updated On - January 7th 2020, Updated By - narendra

Admission

Sastra University Admission 2020:- This University also is known as the Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy University. This University is located in Tamil Nadu. This university is the first deemed university in Tamilnadu. This university offers graduation courses, post graduation courses. If the candidate takes the admission in any graduation or post graduation course then the admission depends on the merit of the last qualifying exam. but if the candidate takes the admission in B.Tech then the admission depends on the JEE Main exam, for the Sastra University Admission 2020 in M.Tech the admission depends on the GATE exam and the admission in Law course the admission depends on the CLAT exam. This university offers the 30% seats to the students those do not belong to Tamilnadu. Remaining 70% seats are available to the Tamilnadu students. Students can fill the Application Form through the Offline or Online both mode. 

ENTER YOUR DETAILS
Please register to get more information

Engineering Courses After 12th

Apply Now

Paramedical Course After 12th

Apply Now

Arts Course After 12th

Apply Now

Science Course after 12th

Apply Now

Commerce Course After 12th

Apply Now

Hotel Management After 12th

Apply Now

Law Courses After 12th

Apply Now

Agriculture Course After 12th

Apply Now

Aviation Courses After 12th

Apply Now

Mass Communications Course After 12th

Apply Now

ARCHITECTURE Course After 12th

Apply Now

VETERINARY SCIENCES Course After 12th

Apply Now

Important Dates for UG and PG Admission

UG Application Form AvailableMarch 2020
UG Application Form CloseJune 2020
Date of the CounselingJune 2020
PG Application Form AvailableMarch 2020
PG Application Form CloseJune 2020
Date of the CounselingJune 2020

Eligibility Criteria 

  1. If the candidate takes the Sastra University Admission 2020 in B.Tech then the candidate must be required the 12th class passing marks sheet with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
  2. If the candidate takes the admission in M.Tech. then-candidate must be required the B.Tech degree in the relevant subject. 
  3. If the candidate takes the admission in any graduate program then 12th mark sheet is required from a recognized board. If the candidate takes the admission in postgraduation then the candidate must be required the graduation degree from a recognized university.

Sastra University Admission 2020 

  • The test taker has to visit on the official website.
  • Website:- https://www.sastra.edu/
  • Open the link for "application form".
  • students have to fill their form properly.
  • While the filling the form exam holder have to put their correct information.
  • Students have to fill their name, father's name, mother's name, DOB, etc.
  • Click on the next button.
  • After that select the payment mode.
  • After that submit your registration amount.
  • Students have to note down the registration number.
  • Students have to take some photocopy of application form

Important documents

  • Category certificate
  • PAN card
  • Passport
  • Photograph
  • DOB
  • Medical certificate
  • Address proof
  • Permanent certificate
  • Domicile certificate
  • 12th marks sheet
  • 10th marks sheet
Similar Universities
Apply NowWrite Review
B.Tech Admission Apply Now
BA AdmissionApply Now
BBA AdmissionApply Now
BCA AdmissionApply Now
B.Sc AdmissionApply Now
B.Com AdmissionApply Now
MCA AdmissionApply Now
MBA Admission Apply Now
MA Admission Apply Now
M.Sc Admission Apply Now
M.com Admission Apply Now
Inquiry
News


Reviews
    All the articles on this website are published in good faith and for general awareness and information purpose only. We do not claim any accuracy and rightness of the information which is available on the Education Dunia. Although, every possible attempt is made to make sure that the content is not deceptive. In case any inaccuracy or otherwise improper,Anyone can is sighted on the website, please report it at feedback@educationdunia.com from official mail Id or domain Id only. Mails from Gmail ids will not be considered.