Updated On - June 25th 2022, Updated By - Neema Bisht
RUHS Admission 2022-23: 31 July 2022 is the last date to fill and submit the Application Form for RUHS Admission in session 2022-23. Rajasthan Health University is situated in Rajasthan, the University offers various courses for the students of Rajasthan. RUHS provides UG, PG, and doctoral programs in medical studies.
The University will update its application form on its RUHS official website. The inserted student can apply for their admission through the RUHS official website. Admission to most courses will be through the RUHS Entrance exam, which will probably occur in July 2022. The last date for RUHS admissions 2022-2023 will be released soon.
RUHS Admission Updates
- RUHS Fees 2022-23 will be revised soon.
- NEET PG 2022 Result announced. Soon its counselling will be started for RUHS MD, MDS Admission
- NEET UG Online Entrance test will be held on 17 July 2022.
- Check here for NEET UG registration form
- The last date for submitting the online application form at website was extended to 09 April 2022 for Master of Public Health (MPH) admission to RUHS.
- The last date for submitting the Printout of the online application form, duly completed at Entrance Cell, RUHS, Jaipur by sponsored candidates is extended to 11 April 2022 (11.00 am).
- Check FIRST M.B.B.S. (SUPP.) EXAM. JANUARY-2022. Click here
- Check note regarding RUHS Submission Exam Forms of Para Medical Main & Supp. Examination March 2022. Click here
- Time Table of Third Prof. MBBS Part I & II (Main) Examination February 2022. "Click Here"
- RUHS Admission for 2022-23 will be announced in July 2022.
RUHS Admission 2022-23
Rajasthan Health Science University (RUHS) Jaipur offers a broad range of pharmacy courses. The university is offering UG courses – B.Pharm and D. Pharm and PG – M-Pharm with 6 different pharmaceutical specializations across various affiliated universities.
To be admitted to B.Phrama The Rajasthan Pharmacy Test or RUHS Pharmacy Courses are carried out annually at the university. Applicants can also apply for B Pharma admission through lateral entry. Candidates must present an application form containing the necessary documents attached to the entrance examination. MPharm entry takes place under the GPAT and B.Pharm mark (if held).
Rajasthan Health University offers BSc Nursing admission to the science stream students. Students who have studied biology in their secondary classes choose medical courses, and BSc in Nursing is one of the most opted courses at this university. RUHS BSc nursing application form 2022 will be available on RUHS official website.
Admissions to constituent college – Institute of Public Health in Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur shall be made by the RUHS in the Master of Public Health (MPH) course (full time two years course including internship and dissertation) for the academic session 2022-23.
For confirmation done on this college dependent on merit/passageway and application structure, up-and-comers can apply through on the web and disconnected mode, there are the two offices is there.
|RUHS BPO Admission||RUHS BOT Admission|
|RUHS B.Pharm Admission||RUHS BSc Admission|
|RUHS BDS Admission||RUHS BPT Admission|
|RUHS Msc Admission||RUHS MDS Admission|
Fresh students get admission to Rajasthan health university after filling RUHS BSc nursing application form. Registration is done online, and its reasonable fee is near Rs 500. Applicants must provide correct details because if any false information is found, the form will be rejected at any step of admission.
RUHS Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Online application form||15 June 2022|
|Last date of the application form||31 July 2022|
|Entrance exam||Announce soon|
RUHS Application form 2022
Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS) provides the application form for admission in all the courses. For admission to the UG, PG, or any other course, the interested candidate will be required to fill the application form correctly. If any information provided in the application form is found incorrect or incomplete, the application will get rejected without any notice to the candidate.
RUHS application form 2022-23 will be released on the admission portal of the official website of the university. An application form available on the RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org is required by the candidates. To complete the RUHS application process, applicants will be required to pay online fees. The application form fee for BPT admission is Rs 1500.RUHS BSc nursing application form 2022-23 is expected to releas in July 2022. Application Form for Admission to Master of Public Health (MPH) will be released soon in July 2022.
The processing of application form is based on the information filled by the candidate. Any error committed intentionally or otherwise may result in cancellation of your candidature. Ensure that the form is complete in all respect. The incomplete form will not be entertained. No correction will be allowed in the on-line application form once submitted
RUHS Fee Structure
|PG DIPLOMA||2 Yrs||95862|
Eligibility Criteria for RUHS Admission 2022-23
The aspirant should have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate examination or 10+2 (Science-Medical group) organized by a statutory Board under the 10+2 scheme of the Secondary Education in all the necessary subjects and the optional subjects of the Medical group (Chemistry, Physics, and Biology) or any other examination recognized by the University of Rajasthan.
The equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for candidates belonging to scheduled caste (SC) and scheduled tribe (ST) category) in aggregate of Physics, English, Chemistry, and Biology took together at the qualifying examination. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Admission 2022-23 to Diploma programs are given on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test conducted by the university.
For RUHS BPT Admission: Learner must have acquired certification of class 12th. He/she must pass 12th in the science stream. There should be a minimum of 45% of the score on the report card.
For RUHS BSC Nursing Admission
- A candidate should have passed the senior secondary school certificate exam (12th) with the medical science group conducted by the state or central board.
- Compulsory subjects of the medical group include physics, biology, and chemistry.
- Students collectively must have scored forty-five Percent.
- The ST/SC candidates can apply by holding English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in the qualifying exam.
- Minimum age should not be less than seventeen years.
For RUHS B.Pharma Admission
- A candidate passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam with English, physics, and chemistry.
- It is mandatory that the applied candidates must have either biology or maths in the higher secondary exam.
RUHS M.Pharm Pharmaceutics Admission
- Aspirants must obtain at least 55 Percent of a bachelor of Pharmacy from RUHS or any other university.
- 50 Percent scores are enough for the selected categories like ST/SC/OBC.
RUHS Master of Public Health Admssion
- A candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in the medical field such as (BPT, BDS, MBBS) or another relevant degree
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Admission Process 2022-23
How to Apply
- An applicant has to via RUHS official website. (https://www.ruhsraj.org/)
- Click on the link to an application form.
- After that blank page will be shown on your screen
- Applicants have to click on the page
- Fill in all the details related to the application form.
- After that, click on the submit button.
- No mistake while the information
- After that, registration will be shown on your screen.
Required Documents for RUHS Admission 2022-23
- Passing certificate
- 10+2 Mark-sheets
- Passing certificate
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admission Test Admit card/Scorecard
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Age Limit for RUHS Admission
Applicants should have completed the age of 17 years, but not completed 28 years in the case of females and 25 years in the case of males on or before December 2022 (tentatively).
- The interested applicant must have a qualified B.Sc. Nursing (Hons)/ B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/T& R)/ Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from University of Rajasthan/ Rajasthan University of Health Sciences/ other recognized universities.
- The applicant must be a registered nurse and registered midwife or equivalent with their relevant state Nursing Registration Council.
- The candidates must have completed their Baccalaureate nursing program from the institute which is approved by Indian Nursing Council.
- There would be no age limit for Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Admission 2022-23 to MSc Nursing program.
- Candidates should have a minimum of one year of work experience after completing their B.Sc. Nursing / Prior or After Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing till the end date of submission of Online Application Form to RUHS, Jaipur. RUHS bsc nursing entrance exam 2022 is on 25 january 2022.
RUHS Entrance Exam
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences offers admission to many courses on the basis of entrance exams. Students will have to attend the online entrance exam that will be conducted at the university level. There are some of the courses whose admission will be done only after passing the RUHS Entrance Exam 2022-23. Such courses are B Pharma, BSc Nursing, BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy),etc.
RUHS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
The application form for admission to RUHS must be completed before the last date specified by the university. Applicants will have to take the RUHS BSc Nursing entrance exam 2022 in order to be admitted to the new session. Students will take the entrance exam on a computer. The question paper will have some objective questions. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
RUHS Paramedical Entrance Exam 2022
RUHS will conduct an entrance exam for choosing the students for various paramedical courses. Students who want to appear in the entrance exams prescribed by the university will have to visit the RUHS website.Applicants can apply to different courses according to their eligibility criteria. After filling out the registration form, they will have to pass the entrance exam. RUHS conducts an entrance exam at the university level. There will be multiple-choice questions asked in the test paper. The students can check the RUHS Paramedical previous year's paper for reference.
Contact Details for RUHS Admission 2022-23
Address: Sector-11, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302033, India
Telephone: +91 141 279 5624
RUHS official website: www.ruhscms.org
- Jaipur, Rajasthan
- AICTE, AIU, NAAC-A, UGC
- Private University
- Bikaner, Rajasthan
- Public University
- Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan
- Private University
- Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- State Universities
- Bikaner, Rajasthan
- State Universities
- 97 by NIRF
|B.Tech Admission||Apply Now|
|BA Admission||Apply Now|
|BBA Admission||Apply Now|
|BCA Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Com Admission||Apply Now|
|MCA Admission||Apply Now|
|MBA Admission||Apply Now|
|MA Admission||Apply Now|
|M.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|M.com Admission||Apply Now|
- Andhra Pradesh released the PGCET 2022 application... JUNE 23RD, 2022
- Today’s BSEH Haryana declared the open School 10... JUNE 22ND, 2022
- NEET-UG 2022 has reopened correction Window JUNE 16TH, 2022
- NTA has Postponed the Date of CUET PG 2022 JUNE 21ST, 2022
- Today's Kerala announced SSLC 10th class result 20... JUNE 15TH, 2022