Updated On - July 22nd 2019, Updated By - Deeksha
University of Engineering & Management located in Jaipur, Rajasthan India. It is a private university. Approximately many students are studying in this university. The campus was established in 2015. It provides engineering, technological & management education. This institute organized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
|University Name||University of Engineering & Management|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Chancellor||Prof. Dr. Satyajit Chakrabarti|
|Vice Chancellor||Prof. Dr. Biswajoy Chatterjee|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|How to Reach||-|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
University of Engineering & Management offers various courses such as Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Department of Law as well as Doctoral courses. Candidates can apply online and offline mode. candidate can be obtained the admission form from the official website of the University. For Online, Candidate visits the official website and filled the all required filled and make a payment through Credit/Debit Cards or Internet Banking.
For Offline, Candidate can download the admission form from the official website. Send along with all document.
- To apply for UG Courses, Candidate should have passed in 10+2 from any recognized Board/University.
- To apply for PG Courses, Candidate should have passed in graduation from any recognized Board/University.
- To apply for Doctoral Courses, Candidate should have passed in master degree from recognized Board/University.
Note: For more information regarding admission please visit the official website of the University.
- The University won the International Best Engineering Institute Award under the education leadership program of Golden give Tiger award in 2017.
- The University won the Education Excellence Award from Competition Success Review in 2017.
- The University Provide the Excellent Placement Services and Highest salary offer from the placement of INR 14 Laks per year
- The University has most modern high-tech computer Laboratories with internet facility for teaching and research activity. The laboratories are well equipped with multiprocessor servers and latest PC's, networking equipment and devices.
- The University offers modern high tech computer Laboratories with Wi-Fi facilities and as well as equipped with multiprocessor servers and latest Personal Computer(PC) and Networking devices.
University of Engineering & Management Rajasthan Placement
Training and Placement Cell provides the training for all the important selection process like group discussion, aptitude test, technical skills and resumes writing and many more. Training and placement Cell ensures that candidate gain employability to do work in the organization and existing in the real world.
Ministry of HRD in association with the IISc and 6 IITs conduct the NPTEL examination which is availed by the students of all top institutes of the country. In 2017, UEM Jaipur is the only and the topmost University of Rajasthan to stand amongst the top 50 institutes/universities of the country through this exam.
All the students from the pass out batches got more than 2 job offers on average. Almost 76 companies visited our college for recruitment. Companies who recruited the students are- WIPRO, Capgemini, Infosys, TCS, Tech Mahindra etc. The highest salary offer from placement was 15 Lacs per annum
The University offers a scholarship to assist financial support to the student.The University has two methods to offer a scholarship to the o student.
1.Scholarship For Programmes after 10+2
- Candidate Must have secured 95% marks and above from any recognized Board/University are eligibility for 100% scholarships
- Candidate Must have secured 90% marks and above from any recognized Board/University are eligibility for 50% scholarships
- Candidate Must have secured 85% marks and above from any recognized Board/University are eligibility for 25% scholarships
- The university offers a merit-based scholarship for admission in all PG courses on the basis of marks obtained in.
- Candidate must have secured 95% marks in 10+2 and 85% in Graduation are avail for 100% scholarships.
- Candidate must have secured 90% marks in 10+2 and 80% in Graduation are eligible for 50% scholarships.
- Candidate must have secured 85 marks in 10+2 and 75% in Graduation are eligible for 25% scholarship.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Reliance JIO
- TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- Grey Orange
- Class Edge
- 99 acres
- Dr.Reddy's Foundation
- Axis Bank
- Adani Group
- SBI Life Insurance
Gurukul, Sikar Road NH 11
Near Udaipuria Mod
Jaipur ( Rajasthan)
- Ladnun, Rajasthan
- NAAC-A, UGC
- Deemed To Be University
- Bikaner, Rajasthan
- State Universities
- 97 by NIRF
- Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Private University
- Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- State Universities
Table of Contents
- IGNOU Extends July 2019 Admission Registration Dea... SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2019
- Symbiosis International University declared the r... JANUARY 11TH, 2019
- Admission 2019 JULY 26TH, 2018
- Jamia Millia Islamia celebtated National Science D... MARCH 4TH, 2019
- MD Unani scholar DR Sana Nafees gets CC Kartha Awa... MARCH 4TH, 2019