Updated On - March 24th 2020, Updated By - Vipin
Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya -[BPSMV] Sonepat Admission 2020: Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya situated at Khanpur Kalan, Haryana. Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya established in 2006. This university organized by, National Assessment and Accreditation Council, university grants commission. Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, also known as Bhagat Phool Singh Women's University, is the first women's only state university of North India established by the Government of Haryana in August 2006 at Village Khanpur Kalan, of Gohana in Sonipat district. The admission will be done by online mode. Students have to follow the official website for information related to admission. Under graduation course for students those who are want to pursue a program in this university such as B.Com, B.A, BA-LL.B, BBA-LL.B, B.Pharmacy, B.Sc, B.H.M, B.Ed, etc.
BPSMV Admission Process of Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya 2020
Offline mode/Online mode
- The student can apply for Application form online and can purchase the form from the University Admissions Department. Official website: www.bpsmv.digitaluniversity.ac
- Application fees will be charged according to the course.
- After filling the application form, a receipt will be generated you can get a print out of the copy of the e-challan receipt and can deposit the fee at an HDFC branch.
- The payment obtains id available on the page.
Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya Admission Dates
|Releases of Advertisement||May 2020|
|Online application form Registration Dates||May 2020|
|Registration and submission Last date||June 2020|
|Admit Cards Availability||June 2020|
|Entrance Exams Schedule||June 2020|
|Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya final result||June 2020|
- High School Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Admission Test Admit card
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
Reservation of Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Persons with Disabilities(PWD)||3%|