Updated On - May 27th 2023, Updated By - ishika
IGNOU BEd entrance exam 2023: IGNOU BEd Admission 2023 for the January 2023 Session was done based on the scores of the student in the IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023. Every year, IGNOU conducts its entrance exam for BEd Admission. Candidates need to fill the application form from the official website in order to appear for the entrance examination. IGNOU BEd Admission 2023 Entrance Exam was conducted on 8 January 2023. The result for the IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam was released on 23 March 2023.
Students who have successfully submitted their application form for the IGNOU BEd entrance exam 2023 are requested to download their admit card by visiting the official website. IGNOU BEd admit card for the entrance exam was released on January 2, 2023. The university will release the IGNOU BEd admit can take one week before the examination day. The course duration is between 2 two and 5 years, and there is no age limit.
Disclaimer: Candidates who want to apply for courses such as MA, M.Com, MSc, MCA, and many more for the July 2023 session at IGNOU. The last date to apply for IGNOU Admission 2023 for July Session is 30 June 2023.
IGNOU BEd Entrance Test 2023: The Bachelor of Education (BEd) curriculum is available in English and Hindi. SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD candidates would receive a 5% reservation and a 5% reduction in minimum eligibility under Central Government guidelines. According to university policies, candidates from Kashmir and war widows will be given preference. IGNOU Academic Studies does not accept master's degrees obtained without a bachelor's degree.
IGNOU BEd Admission 2023 will be based on the marks scored by the candidate in the IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023. The candidate must submit the filled-in application form together with attested copies of documents as stated in the Entrance-cum-Admission Form. The candidate must send the original documents once they have been notified of their acceptance. Students can download their admit card before the date of examination in order to appear for the entrance examination.
Also, Check these IGNOU Pages For
|IGNOU Exam form||IGNOU Assignment|
|IGNOU Re-registration||IGNOU Grade Card|
|IGNOU Result||IGNOU Fee Structure|
|IGNOU Syllabus||IGNOU Hall Ticket|
|IGNOU Admission Status||IGNOU Assignment Status|
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023 Latest Updates
- IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023 results was announced by the university on the official website on 23 March 2023. (Source)
- The university released the answer key for the IGNOU B.Ed. entrance exam on its official website on 9 February 2023. Students can submit their queries or emails till 14 February 2023. Check Now
- Indira Gandhi National Open University released the admit card for IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam on 02 January 2023. (Source)
- IGNOU conducted the entrance examination for IGNOU BEd Admission 2023 for the January Session on 08 January 2023. Click Here
- IGNOU BEd admit card 2023 will release one week before the exam date.
- IGNOU BEd Admission 2023 last date to apply was 25 December 2022. Click Here
Other IGNOU Important Courses 2023-24
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023 Highlights
|Examination Name||IGNOU Bachelor Of Education Entrance Test-2023|
|Examination Type||National Level Exam|
|Exam Status||BEd Course|
|IGNOU BEd ENTRANCE TEST 2023 Application Mode||Online|
|Coordinators:||Prof. C. B. Sharma and Dr. Gaurav Singh|
|IGNOU BEd Admission 2023 Last Date will be (Tentative)||25 December 2022, extended|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Address:||The Registrar Student Registration Division (SRD) Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, India|
|Online Application Form Date||BEd Entrance Exam Application Last Date 25th March 2023|
|Contact Numbers:||011-29572936, 011-29572939|
|इग्नू के बीएड कोर्स Exam Fees||1000|
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023Important Dates
|Application starts online||21 November 2022|
|Last date of application||25 December 2022|
|Admit card release||02 January 2023|
|Entrance Exam||08 January 2023|
|Results||23 March 2023|
|Next Session Starts||January 2024|
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts BEd Entrance Exam to allow admission to the famous teaching course in distance mode. IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023 was conducted on 8 January 2023 for admission to the January 2023 session. The examination is conducted once a year for entry to the teaching course.
The last date for applying to IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023 was 25 December 2022. Students were required to apply for the examination before the last date for securing admission to the course. The next session will begin in the year 2024. The total number of seats for IGNOU BEd Admission is limited to 50.
As per the official website, the total course fee for Bachelor of Education (BEd) in IGNOU is Rs. 55,000.
In this article, we have provided details regarding the IGNOU BEd entrance exam for the January 2023 session, such as the application form date, process to apply, eligibility criteria, registration process, results, admit card, and many more.
-> IGNOU BEd Admission 2023 Online Apply Click here
Admission shall be done based on the score obtained in the entrance test conducted by IGNOU all over India. The candidate will be required to submit the filled-in application form with an attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum Admission Form. The original documents are to be submitted later after receiving the offer letter for admission.
Many people don't know whether IGNOU for BEd Is a Regulars course or Distance Course, but the simple answer is that IGNOU offers distance Level Courses.
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023 Prospectus
- IGNOU BEd User Manual
- Ignou BEd.Brochure
- BEd. Prospectus for 2023 Session: English | Hindi
IGNOU BEd Application Form 2023
NTA has released the online application form for the academic session 2023 for the IGNOU BEd entrance exam 2023. The last date to fill IGNOU BEd Distance Education Admission was 25 December 2022 for the January 2023 session.
Those who want to take admission to IGNOU BEd. 2023 first needs to be required to fill out the application form before the deadline. Students can submit the registration fee for IGNOU BEd. 2023 in different ways, like online, net banking, credit card and debit card, etc. And the registration fee for IGNOU BEd admission 2023 is Rs. 1000/-.
IGNOU BEd Course Details
The IGNOU BEd 2023 has a minimum duration of the course is 2 years and as well a maximum period is 5 years. They provide the BEd program in both Hindi and English Mediums.
BEd IGNOU Admission 2023 Fee Structure
Enrolled students will pay the total amount of Rs 55,000 for the complete programme. Students will pay the fee in 4 semesters.
|BEd Application form||Rs 1000|
|Fees (per semester)||Rs 13,075|
|Total Fee||Rs 55000|
NTA IGNOU BEd Course Credit Structure
The IGNOU for BEd, offers both theory and practical programs to facilitate student-teachers in improving skills necessary for teaching-learning at the 12th level. You can view the entire course structure by IGNOU BEd ENTRANCE TEST 2023.
|Core Course||16 Credits|
|Content-based Methodology Courses|
|Workshop – I||04 Credits|
|EPC I and II||04 Credits|
|Internship – I||04 Credits|
|Core Course||12 Credits|
|Optional Courses||04 Credits|
|Workshop – II||04 Credits|
|EPC III and IV||04 Credits|
|Internship – II||12 Credits|
Instructions Before filling out IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam form 2023
- Applicants must check and fulfil the eligibility criteria for attending the IGNOU BEd entrance exam.
- IGNOU BEd application form will be considered to be successfully submitted when the information given in the BEd application form is correct and submitted for a fee of Rs 1000 only.
- Fresh applicants must note that the registration form fee is non-refundable.
- IGNOU BEd applicants get the entrance test paper in two languages: Hindi and English.
IGNOU BEd Exam Pattern 2023
IGNOU has released the application form for IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023 And the last date was 25 December 2022.
|BEd Entrance Fee||Rs. 600/-|
|Duration of the Examination||02 Hours|
|Timing of Examination||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Center, Date, and Shift of Examination||As mentioned on the Admit Card|
The IGNOU BEd ENTRANCE EXAM 2023 will consist of the following pattern of the question paper.
- The question paper will contain two parts A and Part B.
- They will be asked a total number of questions 100 of 1 mark each.
- The duration of the examination could be 2 hours(120 minutes)
- Exam Medium: Hindi and English.
IGNOU BEd Entrance Test 2023
|Minimum Duration||2 Years|
|Maximum Duration||5 Years|
|BEd Course Fee||Rs. 55,000/- for the entire program|
|Minimum Age||No bar|
|Maximum Age||No bar|
The student will get admission to this University on the basis of the score obtained on the BEd entrance test which is conducted by IGNOU. The student must match all the eligibility criteria and then can apply for the NTA IGNOU BEd ENTRANCE TEST 2023 application form.
There is no age limit for applying for IGNOU BEd admission. Any student can enrol in his name after passing the IGNOU BEd Entrance exam. There are 2 Parts to the entrance test in the online test paper.
Know More:IGNOU Admission 2023
IGNOU BEd Eligibility Criteria 2023
If you looking to take admission to IGNOU for BEd course then must fulfil the eligibility criteria set by the University. The eligible student can only apply for this application form.
- The student must have at least 50% marks either in the graduation Degree or Master's Degree in Social Science/Science Stream/Commerce/Humanity.
- Those students who have 55% marks in the Bachelor's in Engineering or Technology are eligible to apply the application form,
- The appearing student is also welcome to apply.
- Applicants either have studied NCTE-recognized teacher education programs directly trained in service in any elementary school.
- IGNOU offers some reservations to Kashmiri migrants and war widow applicants.
- Students who have obtained master's degrees without first division are not eligible to take Admission to IGNOU BEd course.
Relaxation Of Eligibility
The reserved category student will get 5% marks relaxation in this exam as per the gove norms. Those students belong to Kashmiri Migrants and War Widwom as per the University Rules.
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023 Registration Online
Students are eligible to fill out the application form for IGNOU BEd 2023 from 22 November 2022 to 25 December 2022.
If any mistake was done in the IGNOU BEd ENTRANCE TEST 2023 application form candidate can make corrections in the month of January 2023.
The student should go through the official website and fill up the application form. The application form will be available on the official website https://ntaignou.nic.in/
IGNOU BEd Admission Process 2023 includes the following steps:
- Visit the IGNOU official website and click the link to access the IGNOU BEd application form.
- The application form BEd IGNOU can be downloaded.
- You need to fill in all the required details carefully on the BEd form.
- You can send the BEd application form IGNOU with all the required documents to the concerned regional centres.
- Upload the scanned photo (10 Kb- 200 Kb) and signature (4 Kb - 30 Kb) in JPG/ JPEG format.
Mode of Application: Offline mode as well as an online mode as per the student's requirement.
Application fees: The fee for IGNOU BEd ENTRANCE TEST 2023 is Rs. 600/-. The fees will be non-refunded which are already paid.
Mode of Payment:
Through Debit/Credit Card- First of all, the candidate has to check the validity of the card. Enter all information that is asked and required for making payment and then pay the application fee.
Through Net Banking- Check the Account Balance and ready all credentials for submitting the application form. The candidate should log in with the information and credentials of Net banking and pay the fee through Net Banking.
List of Required Document to Apply for IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023
- The hard copy of the 10th, 12th, graduation education qualification
- The hard copy of professional qualification( i.e completion of NCTE)
- Affidavit by Parent/Guardian
- Duly filled out the Registration form for Fee exemption of ST/SC candidates under TST and SCSP.
- Duly filled the form of the community certificate belonging to SC/ST Category.
How to edit IGNOU BEd Application Form 2023
- IGNOU BEd Application editing facility will be available soon.
- After logging in to the Dashboard candidate, see the Edit Application button; once the candidate clicks, it will be redirected to the Verify Details page, where you can click on the Edit button to make any change in a particular section.
- By clicking the Edit button, the candidate can change the details on that section.
- Even if the candidate does not change any information, you have to click Save/Submit button and then the Next button to proceed further.
- You have to upload the relevant certificates again.
IGNOU BEd Admission 2023 fees
ignou BEd admission 2023 fees for the students is Rs. 1000. It can be paid using a credit card, Debit Card, or Online Banking and the course fee is approx Rs 50,000.
Marking Scheme Of IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|General English Comprehension||10|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20|
|Educational and General Awareness||25|
|Teaching-Learning & the School||25|
|Subject Competence (any one of the given subjects)|
IGNOU BEd Entrance Syllabus 2023
Teaching-Learning & The School
- Experiments Related to School & New Findings Activities
- Fundamentals and Principles of Education
- Inclusive Education
- Aptitude and Development of Student
- Child-Centered and Progressive Education
- Development of Teacher Education India
- Learning and Pedagogy
- Responsibility towards Societies
- Teaching Ability
Logical & Analytical And Reasoning
- Blood relation
- Logical reasoning (Syllogism, question-based on a statement)
- Number Series
- Alphanumeric Series
- Coding - decoding
- Reading comprehension
- Antonyms/ Synonyms
- Idioms & Phrase
- Basic grammar
Educational & General Awareness
- Political science
- Social science/ Current affairs
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023: Preparation Tips
If any graduate or post-graduate is will crack IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam, one must know the following of crucial tips while preparing for IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam that is mentioned below:
Students must know the updated syllabus of the IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam. Students must check the exam pattern.
Each student must plan the paper by checking each section of subjects and topics. Manage the time of preparation according to your own strength.
Students must practice all the mock tests released online to check the knowledge needed to qualify for the IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam. there are so many mock tests available online if candidates solve the previous year's paper that can help to clear the entrance test IGNOU.
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023 Admit Card
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2023 admit card was released on 02 January 2023. Students are requested to visit the ignou official web portal to download the admit card. The admit card contains crucial information such as the student's name, exam center details, exam date, and more. The admit card is very important because students are not eligible to sit in the exam without it. We will request that students carry the admit card and any photo ID proof on the exam day.
Note:- If students face any problem with the admit card they can contact the reasonable IGNOU for inquiry (10:00 am to 5:00 pm) July 2023.
Steps To Download The IGNOU BEd Hall Ticket
- Visit the IGNOU official website.
- Click on the BEd entrance exam hall ticket 2023.
- On the system screen, a page will open.
- Candidates need to log in by entering some details as required.
- After filling in the details click on the search button.
- Then a page will open on the screen.
- Download and take printouts.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023 Admission Open: Check Here
About the IGNOU BEd Entrance Result
IGNOU BEd 2023 Result scorecard will be sent to all the student who has appeared in the entrance test by post. The result card will be showing the qualifying status. It also consists of the total marks rank obtained by the student. If you do not receive the IGNOU BEd ENTRANCE TEST 2023 result card, you can visit the Regional Director, IGNOU of his Region. The result will be published within 5 weeks from the date of the examination.
BEd IGNOU Admission Counseling Process 2023
The procedure for Counselling: The Counseling process will be done after the shortlist of candidates. This process was held at the concerned Regional Centers. This process organizes before the selection for Admission. Candidates must have to carry the required documents with them at the time of Counseling-
- High and Sr. Secondary School Certificate / Higher Secondary along with mark sheet.
- Degree and mark sheet of post-graduation / graduation and also professional qualification (diploma/degree).
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Employment certificate in original
- Original Call Letter / Hall Ticket
- Affidavit by Parents/Student/Guardian.
- 2 passport-size photographs
Note:- NTA IGNOU BEd ENTRANCE TEST 2023 Counselling will be done on the basis of the merit list.
IGNOU BEd Study Material
Study materials are available on the official website of IGNOU, candidates who want to access from a remote location can easily go through the University website for IGNOU Bed study material, candidates can download the complete required study materials, and IGNOU provides study material for various courses, every course has a code. Available Courses like curriculum and instruction, psychology of learning & development, educational evaluation, education and society, teachers and school, teaching of science, etc.
Is IGNOU BEd Degree Valid?
The IGNOU BEd Course degree is 100% valid in India Everywhere. If any confusion in your mind regarding the BEd course from IGNOU validation then clear it because this teaching degree is valid for all private jobs and Government jobs in India.
Contact Details for IGNOU BEd admission 2023:
Program Coordinators: Prof. C. B. Sharma ( 011-29572936) and Dr. Gaurav Singh 011-29572939)
For a Refund of the fee (In case of Double Payment) Please write to email@example.com. (contact no. 011-29572209)For a Refund of the fee (In case of Double Payment) Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. (contact no. 011-29572209)
For inquiries related to exam center/issue of hall tickets please write to email@example.com. (contact no. 011-29572202) and firstname.lastname@example.org (contact no. 011-29571520)
Table of Contents
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 21ST, 2023
- CGBSE Result Out 2023 MAY 10TH, 2023
- TN Class 12 Results Out Now MAY 8TH, 2023
- up board class 10th and 12th result declared APRIL 25TH, 2023
- Shiv Nadar University Launches BTech Course for ac... JANUARY 21ST, 2022