Updated On - February 16th 2024, Updated By - Aksh
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024: IGNOU BEd Admission 2024 for the January 2024 Session is based on IGNOU BEd Entrance 2024. The application form for the IGNOU BEd entrance test has been released on 14 December 2023 on the official website. Candidates who want admission to IGNOU are required to fill out the form and take the test. IGNOU BEd 2024 entrance exam date was 7 January 2024.
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024 will be conducted in online CBT mode, which means students have to take the test on a Computer. Students who have completed their Bachelors in any discipline are eligible to fill out the application form. The last date to apply for IGNOU BEd Entrance 2024 was 03 January 2024. Candidate must submit the filled application form along with attached copies of required documents as mentioned in the Entrance-cum-Admission Form. The candidate must send the original documents once they have been notified of their acceptance. Students can download their admit card before the date of the examination to appear for the entrance examination.
Note: IGNOU Started the admission process for various ODL courses at UG and PG levels for the January 2024 session and IGNOU Admission 2024-25 last date has been extended the last date is 29 February 2024. Students can apply before the last date on the official web portal.
IGNOU BEd Entrance 2024: The Bachelor of Education (BEd) curriculum is available in English and Hindi language. SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates would receive a 5% reservation and a 5% reduction in minimum eligibility under Central Government guidelines. According to university policies, candidates from Kashmir and war widows have been given preference. IGNOU Academic Studies does not accept master's degrees obtained without a bachelor's degree.
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024 Latest Updates
- IGNOU BEd Entrance 2024 registration's last date was 03 January 2024 at 5 PM, and the examination was held on 07 January 2024. Source
- Students can download the IGNOU BEd entrance exam prospectus via a direct link. Check Here
- IGNOU BEd re-registration date is 29 February 2024 (with a late fee of INR 200/-). Click Here
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024 Highlights
|IGNOU Bachelor Of Education Entrance Test-2024
|National Level Exam
|07 January 2024
|The Registrar Student Registration Division (SRD) Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, India
|इग्नू के बीएड कोर्स Exam Fees
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024 January Session
Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts the BEd Entrance Exam to allow admission to the famous teaching course in distance mode. IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024 date was 7 January 2024 for admission to the January 2024-25 session. The examination is conducted once a year for entry to the teaching course. Ignou bed entrance exam 2024 registration last date was 03 January 2024. Students were required to apply for the examination before the last date to secure admission to the course. The application fee for the general category is Rs1000/- Non-refundable.
In this article, we have provided details regarding the IGNOU BEd entrance exam for the January 2024 session, such as the application form date, process to apply, eligibility criteria, registration process, results, admit card, and many more.
-> IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024 Online Apply Click here
Admission shall be done based on the score obtained in the entrance test conducted by IGNOU all over India. The candidate has to be required to submit the filled-in application form with an attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum Admission Form. The original documents are to be submitted later after receiving the offer letter for admission.
Many people don't know whether IGNOU for BEd Is a Regular course or a Distance Course, but the simple answer is that IGNOU offers distance-level courses.
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024 Important Dates
|IGNOU BEd Registration Start Date
|14 December 2023
|IGNOU BED Entrance 2024 Registration Last date
|03 January 2024
|IGNOU BEd Admit Card 2024 Release Date
|05 January 2024
|IGNOU BEd 2024 Entrance Exam Date
|07 January 2024
|IGNOU BEd Re-registration Last Date
|29 February 2024
|IGNOU BEd Entrance Result 2024 Release Date
|23 March 2024
Also, Check these IGNOU Pages
|IGNOU Exam form
|IGNOU Grade Card
|IGNOU Fee Structure
|IGNOU Hall Ticket
|IGNOU Admission Status
|IGNOU Assignment Status
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024 Prospectus
IGNOU BEd Entrance Application Form 2024
NTA has released the online application form for the academic session 2024 for the IGNOU BEd entrance exam 2024. The last date to fill out the IGNOU BEd Distance Education entrance form was 03 January 2024 for the January 2024 session.
Those who want to take admission to IGNOU BEd. 2024 first needs to be required to fill out the application form before the deadline. Students can submit the registration fee for IGNOU BEd 2024 in different ways, like online, net banking, credit card, debit card, etc. The registration fee for IGNOU BEd Entrance 2024 is Rs. 1000/.
Instructions Before filling out the IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam Form 2024
- Applicants must check and fulfill the eligibility criteria for attending the IGNOU BEd entrance exam.
- IGNOU BEd application form has been considered to be successfully submitted when the information given in the BEd application form is correct and submitted for a fee of Rs 1000/-.
- Fresh applicants must note that the registration form fee is non-refundable.
- IGNOU BEd applicants get the entrance test paper in two languages: Hindi and English.
IGNOU BEd Exam Pattern 2024
IGNOU has released the application form for IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024 And the last date was 03 January 2024.
|BEd Entrance Fee
|Duration of the Examination
|Timing of Examination
|10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
|Centre, Date, and Shift of Examination
|As mentioned on the Admit Card
The IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024 consists of the following pattern of the question paper.
- The question paper contains two parts A and Part B.
- They have been asked a total number of questions 100 of 1 mark each.
- The duration of the examination could be 2 hours(120 minutes)
- Exam Medium: Hindi and English.
IGNOU BEd Entrance Test 2024 Details
The student has been admitted to this University based on the score obtained on the BEd entrance test which is conducted by IGNOU. The student must match all the eligibility criteria and then apply for the NTA IGNOU BEd ENTRANCE TEST 2024 application form.
There is no age limit for applying for the IGNOU BEd Entrance exam 2024. Any student can enrol in his name after passing the IGNOU BEd Entrance exam. There are 2 Parts to the entrance test in the online test paper.
Know More:IGNOU Admission 2024
IGNOU BEd Entrance Eligibility Criteria 2024
If you looking to take admission to IGNOU for a BEd course then must fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the University. The eligible student can only apply for this application form.
- The student must have at least 50% marks either in the graduation Degree or Master's Degree in Social Science/Science Stream/Commerce/Humanity.
- Those students who have 55% marks in the Bachelor's in Engineering or Technology are eligible to apply for the application form,
- The appearing student is also welcome to apply.
- Applicants either have studied NCTE-recognized teacher education programs directly trained in service in any elementary school.
- IGNOU offers some reservations to Kashmiri migrants and war widow applicants.
- Students who have obtained master's degrees without first division are not eligible to take Admission to IGNOU BEd course.
Relaxation of IGNOU BEd Entrance Eligibility
The reserved category student has got 5% marks relaxation in this exam as per the gove norms. Those students belong to Kashmiri Migrants and War Widwomen as per the University Rules.
IGNOU BEd Entrance Online Registration
The Online Registration for IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024 has commenced from 14 December 2023 to 03 January 2024. If any mistake in the IGNOU BEd ENTRANCE TEST 2024 application form candidate can make corrections in January 2024. The student should go through the official website and fill up the application form. The application form will be available on the official website https://ntaignou.nic.in/
Other IGNOU Important Courses
IGNOU BEd Entrance 2024: Appliction Process
How to Apply for the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam?
- Visit the IGNOU official website and click the link to access the IGNOU BEd application form.
- The application form BEd IGNOU can be downloaded.
- You need to fill in all the required details carefully on the BEd form.
- You can send the BEd application form IGNOU with all the required documents to the concerned regional centres.
- Upload the scanned photo (10 Kb- 200 Kb) and signature (4 Kb - 30 Kb) in JPG/ JPEG format.
Mode of Application: Offline mode as well as an online mode as per the student's requirement.
Application fees: The fee for IGNOU BEd ENTRANCE TEST 2024 is Rs. 1000/-. The fees have been non-refunded.
Mode of Payment:
Through Debit/Credit Card- First of all, the candidate has to check the validity of the card. Enter all information that is asked and required for making payment and then pay the application fee.
Through Net Banking- Check the Account Balance and ready all credentials for submitting the application form. The candidate should log in with the information and credentials of Net Banking and pay the fee through Net Banking.
List of Required Documents to Apply for IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024
- The hard copy of the 10th, 12th, graduation education qualification
- The hard copy of professional qualification(i.e. completion of NCTE)
- Affidavit by Parent/Guardian
- Duly filled out the Registration form for Fee exemption of ST/SC candidates under TST and SCSP.
- Duly filled out the form for the community certificate belonging to SC/ST Category.
How to edit IGNOU BEd Entrance Application Form 2024
- IGNOU BEd Application editing facility will be available on the official portal.
- After logging in to the Dashboard candidate, see the Edit Application button; once the candidate clicks, it has to be redirected to the Verify Details page, where you can click on the Edit button to make any change in a particular section.
- By clicking the Edit button, the candidate can change the details in that section.
- Even if the candidate does not change any information, you have to click the Save/Submit button and then the Next button to proceed further.
- You have to upload the relevant certificates again.
IGNOU BEd Entrance 2024 Registration Fees
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024 fee is Rs 1000/- for the general students. It can be paid using a credit card, Debit Card, or Online Banking and the course fee is approximately Rs 50,000/-.
Marking Scheme Of IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024
|Number of Questions
|General English Comprehension
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning
|Educational and General Awareness
|Teaching-Learning & the School
|Subject Competence (any one of the given subjects)
IGNOU BEd Entrance Syllabus 2024
Teaching-Learning & The School
- Experiments Related to School & New Findings Activities
- Fundamentals and Principles of Education
- Inclusive Education
- Aptitude and Development of Student
- Child-Centered and Progressive Education
- Development of Teacher Education India
- Learning and Pedagogy
- Responsibility towards Societies
- Teaching Ability
Logical & Analytical And Reasoning
- Blood relation
- Logical reasoning (Syllogism, question-based on a statement)
- Number Series
- Alphanumeric Series
- Coding - decoding
- Reading comprehension
- Antonyms/ Synonyms
- Idioms & Phrase
- Basic grammar
Educational & General Awareness
- Political science
- Social science/ Current affairs
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024: Preparation Tips
If any graduate or post-graduate has cracked the IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam, one must know the following crucial tips while preparing for the IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam that is mentioned below:
Students must know the updated syllabus of the IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam. Students must check the exam pattern.
Each student must plan the paper by checking each section of subjects and topics. Manage the time of preparation according to your own strength.
Students must practice all the mock tests released online to check the knowledge needed to qualify for the IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam. There are so many mock tests available online if candidates solve the previous year's paper that can help to clear the entrance test IGNOU.
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024: Admit Card
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024 admit card was released on 05 January 2024. The admit card contains crucial information such as the student's name, exam center details, exam date, and more. The admit card is very important because students are not eligible to sit in the exam without it. We have requested that students carry the admit card and any photo ID proof on the exam day.
Note:- If students face any problem with the admit card they can contact the reasonable IGNOU for inquiry (10:00 am to 5:00 pm).
Steps To Download IGNOU BEd Entrance Hall Ticket
- Visit the IGNOU official website.
- Click on the BEd entrance exam hall ticket 2024.
- On the system screen, a page has opened.
- Candidates need to log in by entering some details as required.
- After filling in the details click on the search button.
- Then a page will open on the screen.
- Download and take printouts.
About the IGNOU BEd Entrance Result
IGNOU BEd 2024 Result will be declared on 23 March 2024. Students who have appeared in the entrance test can check their results. IGNOU BEd result shows the total marks and rank obtained by the students. If anyone doesn’t get the IGNOU BEd entrance test 2024 result card, they can visit the Regional centre of IGNOU. The result has to be published after two months from the exam date.
BEd IGNOU Counseling Process 2024
The procedure for Counselling: The Counseling process has to be done after the shortlist of candidates. This process was held at the concerned Regional Centers. This process is organized before the selection for Admission. Candidates must have to carry the required documents with them at the time of Counseling-
- High and Sr. Secondary School Certificate / Higher Secondary along with mark sheet.
- Degree and mark sheet of post-graduation / graduation and also professional qualification (diploma/degree).
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Employment certificate in original
- Original Call Letter / Hall Ticket
- Affidavit by Parents/Student/Guardian.
- 2 passport-size photographs
Note:- National Testing Agency IGNOU BEd ENTRANCE TEST 2024 Counselling has to be done based on the merit list.
IGNOU BEd Course Details 2024
The IGNOU BEd 2024 has a minimum duration of the course is 2 years and a maximum period is 5 years. It provides the BEd program in both Hindi and English mediums.
NTA IGNOU BEd Course Credit Structure
The IGNOU for BEd offers both theory and practical programs to facilitate student-teachers in improving skills necessary for teaching-learning at the 12th level. You can view the entire course structure by IGNOU BEd ENTRANCE TEST 2024.
|Content-based Methodology Courses
|Workshop – I
|EPC I and II
|Internship – I
|Workshop – II
|EPC III and IV
|Internship – II
IGNOU BEd Study Material
Study materials are available on the official website of IGNOU, candidates who want to access from a remote location can easily go through the University website for IGNOU Bed study material, candidates can download the complete required study materials, and IGNOU provides study material for various courses, every course has a code. Available Courses like curriculum and instruction, psychology of learning & development, educational evaluation, education and society, teachers and school, teaching of science, etc.
IGNOU BEd Exam 2024 FAQs
Q- What are the eligibility criteria for the IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2024?
Ans- Students having a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for IGNOU BEd Entrance 2024.
Q- what is the last date of ignou b.ed entrance form submission?
Ans- IGNOU b.ed entrance form fill up last date was 03 January 2024 for the January 2024 session.
Contact Details for IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam
Program Coordinators: Prof. C. B. Sharma (011-29572936) and Dr. Gaurav Singh 011-29572939)
For a Refund of the fee (In case of Double Payment) Please write to email@example.com. (contact no. 011-29572209)For a Refund of the fee (In case of Double Payment) Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. (contact no. 011-29572209)
For inquiries related to the exam centre/issue of hall tickets please write to email@example.com. (contact no. 011-29572202) and firstname.lastname@example.org (contact no. 011-29571520)
Table of Contents
- BU Bhopal Notification 2024 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 12TH, 2024
- 6,000 crore are allocated for the education sector... FEBRUARY 2ND, 2024
- IGNOU Re-Registration Date Extended: How to Apply,... JANUARY 30TH, 2024
- Paramedical Courses Admission 2022-23 JULY 25TH, 2022
- AEEE 2023 registration soon DECEMBER 23RD, 2021