Updated On - May 13th 2022, Updated By - Neema Bisht
Paramedical Courses in Kerala Colleges Registration & Fees 2022-23
Paramedical Courses in Kerala 2022: Paramedical courses are the most preferred courses in Kerala. Many Students opt Science stream after completing 12th they show their interest in paramedical courses. In Kerala, there are many UGC approved medical colleges. They provide theoretical and practical knowledge to their students. Students from other states come to Kerala to learn About paramedical courses. One of the famous Paramedical Universities is LBS Centre For Science & Technology in Kerala.
Nowadays, most students prefer only top-rated courses from any stream or institute. Different courses have different durations of time. The average time for the completion of the courses is between 6 months to 4 years.
Many universities in Kerala offer admission to paramedical courses by checking the score of KEAM. There are many universities in Kerala that offers admission to Paramedical Courses on the basis of the scores of NEET-UG. NTA has announced the last date of registration for the session 2022-23. 15 May 2022 is the deadline to submit the NEET UG application form.
Paramedical Courses In Kerala
Paramedical courses - DME Kerala- Students' interest in the paramedical field is increasing day by day. In this, the youth want to make a career, but they also encourage their junior students to make a career in Paramedical. Paramedical has proved extremely helpful in the treatment of infectious diseases. The paramedical course in Kerala helps a lot in detecting various diseases of the patients.
Paramedical Courses offered
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) Course
- Diploma in Radiological Technology (DRT) course
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistance (DOA) Course
- Dental Mechanic Certificate (DMC) Course
- Dental Hygienist Certificate (DHC) Course
- Diploma in Operation Theater Technology (DOTT) Course
- Diploma in Cardio Vascular Technician (DCVT) Course
Paramedical Courses Notification 2022
What is Paramedical Course?
Paramedical Courses are all about training for medical precautions and facing medical situations in real life. If you decide to make a career in the medical field, then paramedical is the best career option for you for a short period and with less budget. In paramedical Students can go for courses like M.Sc in Pediatric Nursing, M.Sc in Community Health Nursing, M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing, M.Sc in Health Nursing, MD in Pathology, Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant, M.Sc in Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing, B.Sc in Nursing, M.Sc in Pediatric Nursing. The average fee to pursue this course is around 15k to Lacs. Average Salary for Any graduate candidate of this course from Kerala can earn about 15k per month.
Paramedical Course Significance
A science that deals with pre-hospital emergency services are called paramedical science. And the individual functioning trendy hither scope is mentioned as a paramedic. In this article, we also notify the candidate how you can do Paramedical Courses In Kerala or the qualification to do paramedical. Many paramedical colleges in Kerala offer courses in undergraduate degrees and at the graduate degree and diploma level. Discuss eligibility, and one has to pass 10 + 2 standards with a science stream from a recognized board/university.
What are the career opportunity after Completion Paramedical Courses in Kerala?
Candidates who want to continue their career in the paramedical field will get a lot of opportunities. For instance, spinal cord injury management, fracture management, obstetrics, burn and evaluation, and general accident scene evaluation Occupational Technology, Hospital Management, Physiotherapy, Anesthesia Technology, ECG Assistant, Optometry, and so on. The increasing demand for skilled counselling specialists has opened up many career opportunities for young candidates. Many paramedical institutions offer courses in the field of para-medicine at the degree- and diploma levels.
Eligibility Criteria To Take Admission In Kerala
To pass the paramedical examination, you have to work hard, and at the same time, you can get good numbers by following some easy tips for preparing for paramedical.
- A candidate should have passed class XII with at least 50% marks in Chemistry, including Biology, Physics, and Practical.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years of age to apply.
- The admission of the candidate in this course depends on merit and performance in the entrance examination.
Paramedical course After 10th, 12th, or graduation
Those who have passed 10th, 12th, or graduated. They can do Paramedical Courses In Kerala. Let the candidates who want to pursue a career in paramedical tell them paramedical courses are available in 3 main formats
- Bachelor's degree course
- Diploma certificate course
- Certificate course
Bachelor's Degree in Paramedical Course
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor speech therapy
- BSC X-ray Technology
- BSC Operation Theater Technology
- BSC Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSC Medical Record Technology
Paramedical Diploma courses in Kerala
- Diploma in dialysis technology
- Diploma in x-ray technology
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
- Diploma in OT technician
Paramedical certificate course
- Certificate in Nursing Care Assistant
- Certificate in Dental assistant
- Certificate in Home-based health care
- Certificate in Rural Health Care
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education
Paramedical Salary Kerala
After doing a Paramedical course in Kerala, your salary depends on your course and your experience, skills, and organization. Your salary package can range from 2,00,000 to 5,00,000 per year. Different job salary depends accordingly. like-
- Radiology Technician (about 10,000 to 50,000 per month)
- Health care assistance (about 5000 to 15000 per month)
- Dialysis Assistance (approx. 20,000 to 50,000 per month)
- Lab technician (about 10,000 to 70,000 per month)
How to apply for PM Courses in Kerala?
- First and foremost, students must select the top institution in Kerala.
- Visit the website of that college and download the form.
- Submit the form after paying the application cost by DD.
How to apply to Paramedical Courses in Kerala Colleges 2022?
- For paramedical courses, students have to apply to the best college in Kerala.
- All students have to download the form of online mode.
- An offline application form is also taken, but it is taken along with the demand draft.
- More admissions take place from July to August.
- All the students who have been given the entrance examination and their names are only on the merit list can apply.
- Students have to appear in counselling rounds.
- After passing the counselling process, all students will be given their seats.
Here we provide some tips for Paramedical study in Kerala.
- First of all, make a timetable according to which you should do a Paramedical Course study.
- Read all the topics carefully, and do not let any such topic remain which you have not read.
- Make separate notes of all the essential topics or issues.
- Revise the vital topics you have studied.
Paramedical Colleges In Kerala
EMS College of Paramedical Sciences: EMS Memorial Co-operative Hospital Now, the hospital has entered into the field of Nursing and Paramedical education with a motto to impart quality education to the needy as per the fee fixed by the Government of Kerala. No capitation fee or an extra fee is charged from the students, which becomes the highlight of our institutions.
The courses offered in Nursing education are approved by the Indian Nursing Council and Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council. Paramedical Council approves the courses in the Paramedical scenario, Govt. of Kerala. The Degree courses are affiliated with the Kerala University of Health Sciences(Kuhs),and the Diploma course is approved by the Directorate of Medical Education, Thiruvananthapuram.
Armed Forces Medical College
The AFMC is conducting paramedical courses as per direction received from the office of DGAFMS, DG-1D and IHQ, MOD, AG’s Branch, DGMS Army, and DGMS - 3D for providing technical trade training to Paramedics of Armed Forces Medical Services. The Candidates are selected and detailed by AMC Centre and the college.
- DMLT: This course can be pursued after the 12th. There is no need to pass any entrance exam. Online admission will be open soon.
- MLT: Bachelor in Medical lab technology admission is provided to science students.
Courses Offered by EMS College of Paramedical Sciences:
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy (BPT).
- B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology.
- DIPLOMA IN OPERATION THEATRE TECHNOLOGY (DOTT) & DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL
- LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (DMLT).
- Diploma in Cardio Vascular Technology (DCVT).
Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences:
Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences, an ISO 9001 certified institution, is approved by the Government of Kerala and affiliated with the Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS). Diploma courses are approved by the Directorate of Medical Education (DME),Government of Kerala. This college is one of the premier higher educational institutions imparting holistic education for the youth.
Courses offered by Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences:
- BSc MLT - 40 Seats
- BSc Optometry - 30 Seats
- DMLT - 30 Seats
- DRT - 30 Seats
- DOTAT - 15 Seats
Bahuleyan Charitable Foundation (BCF) College of Physiotherapy
BCF College is situated in Kulasekharamangalam. This college is affiliated with KUHS university. The college imparts knowledge in Physiotherapy at the bachelor's level. It is a 4 year course. ]The degree of BPT completion of 6 months internship. For BPT admission BCF College follows Kerala Govt rules or KUHS norms.
Amrita College of Pharmacy, Kochi
Amrita College of Pharmacy is a private college. It has got an A++ grade from NAAC. The following Paramedical courses are offered at the Amrita College of Pharmacy, Kochi.
- B. Sc. Medical Radiologic Technology
- B. Sc. Anaesthesia Technology
- B. Sc. Cardiac Perfusion Technology (CPT)
- B. Sc. Cardio Vascular Technology (CVT)
- B. Sc. Diabetes Sciences
- B. Sc. Dialysis Therapy
- B. Sc. Echocardiography Technology
- B. Sc. Emergency Medical Technology
- B. Sc. in Optometry
- B. Sc. in Respiratory Therapy
- B. Sc. Intensive Care Technology
- B. Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- B. Sc. Neuro Electro Physiology
- B. Sc. Operation Theatre Technology
- Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- BSc Physician Assistant (PA)
Paramedical Courses in Kerala Online Registration 2022
For admission to paramedical courses in Kerela. Students must visit the university website to check the registration process. In every university, there is a facility for online registration.
Nowadays many universities are accepting the admission form of those students who have qualified NEET exam. The last date to fill out the online registration form for Paramedical Courses admission is 06 May 2022.
Paramedical Government Colleges List in Kerala
|SL No|| Name of the College||DMLT||DRT||DOA||DHC||DMC||DOTT|
|1||Medical College/Dental College Thiruvananthapuram||40||10||10||10||10|
|2||Medical College/Dental College|
|3||Medical College, Kottayam||15||15||15||10|
|4||Medical College, Thrissur||15||15||5|
|5||Medical College, Alappuzha||15||10||5|
|6||Public Health Lab, Thiruvananthapuram||15|
|7||Total number of seats||130||80||55||10||15|
|8||Medical College, Thrissur (SC/ST only)||20||20||20|
|9||PIPMS, Thiruvananthapuram, (SC/ST only)||20||30||20||10||10|
Paramedical Private Colleges List in Kerala
|SL No||Name of the College||DMLT||DRT||DOA||DOTT||DCVT|
|1||Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram, Kannur.||15||-||-||8||8|
|2||AJ Hospital, Kazhakkootam||15||-||-||8||-|
|3||Al Shifa Hospital, Perinthalmanna||15||-||-||8||-|
|4||Comtrust Eye Hospital,Kozhikode||15||15||-||8||-|
Dr.Somervell Memorial CSI Medical Mission, Karakonam,Tvpm
|6||Kaduvayil Thangal Charitable Trust, Chathanpara, Thiruvananthapuram||15||-||15||-||-|
|7||KIMS, Anayara, Thiruvananthapuram||-||-||-||8||-|
|8||Lourdes Hospital, Ernakulam||-||15||-||8||-|
|9||Medical Trust Hospital, Ernakulam||-||-||-||-|
|10||MIMS (Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences),Kozhikode||-||15||-||-||-|
|11||Moulana Hospital, Perinthalmanna||15||-||-||8||-|
|12||National Hospital, Kozhikode||15||15||-||-|
|13||Sabarigiri Institute of Allied Medical Sciences, Anchal, Kollam||15||-||-||-||-|
|14||SN Trust Medical Mission, Kollam||15||15||-||-||-|
|15||Vijaya Hospital, Kottarakara, Kollam||15||15||-||-||-|
|16||West Fort Hospital, Thrissur||15||15||-||8||-|
|17||Ahalia foundation Eye Hospital, Palakkad||-||-||10||-||-|
-> List Of Paramedical Degree Courses In Kerala Pdf Click Here
People also ask
Which are the paramedical courses in Kerala?
Which is the best paramedical course in Kerala?
Which is the best course in paramedical?
Is there any entrance exam for paramedical courses?
For More Details Check the Official Link for Paramedical Courses in Kerala:
PARAMEDICAL Colleges Admission in Kerala
List Of Distance Education University
Table of Contents