Updated On - September 11th 2021, Updated By - Kishor Kumar Bairagi
Paramedical Courses in Kerala Colleges Registration & Fees 2021-22
Paramedical Courses in Kerala 2021: List of paramedical courses in colleges of the Kerala government? Are you looking at the detail of Colleges for Paramedical courses? It will be easier for me if you can give me the information soon about the Paramedical Courses in Kerala. Searching for best nursing colleges for allotment/applications? with LBS Kerala B.Sc Nursing & Paramedical Course Admissions 2021.
Paramedical Courses In Kerala:
Paramedical courses - DME Kerala- Students' interest in the paramedical field is increasing day by day. In this, the youth want to make a career, but they are also encouraging their junior students to make a career in Paramedical. Paramedical has proved extremely helpful in the treatment of infectious diseases. The paramedical course in Kerala helps a lot in detecting various diseases of the patients.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) Course
- Diploma in Radiological Technology (DRT) course
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistance (DOA) Course
- Dental Mechanic Certificate (DMC) Course
- Dental Hygienist Certificate (DHC) Course
- Diploma in Operation Theater Technology (DOTT) Course
- Diploma in Cardio Vascular Technician (DCVT) Course
Paramedical Courses Notification 2021
What is Paramedical Course?
Paramedical Courses are all about training for medical precautions and facing medical situations in real life. If you decide to make a career in the medical field, then paramedical is the best career option for you for a short period and with less budget. In paramedical Students can go for courses like M.Sc in Pediatric Nursing, M.Sc in Community Health Nursing, M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing, M.Sc in Health Nursing, MD in Pathology, Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant, M.Sc in Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing, B.Sc in Nursing, M.Sc in Pediatric Nursing. The average fee to pursue this course is around 15k to Lacs. Average Salary for Any graduate candidate of this course from Kerala can earn around 15k per month.
Paramedical Course Significance
A science that deals with pre-hospital emergency services are called paramedical science. And the individual functioning trendy hither scope is mentioned as a paramedic. altogetherwill notify the candidate in this article how you can do Paramedical Courses In Kerala, or what should be the qualification to do paramedical. There are many paramedical colleges in Kerala, which offer courses in the field of undergraduate degrees and at the graduate degree and diploma level. discuss eligibility, one has to pass 10 + 2 levels with a science stream from a recognized board/university.
What are Paramedical Courses offered in the Colleges of Kerala?
Following paramedical courses are offered in Kerala:
- BSc in Radiography
- BSc in DT
- BSc in OTT
- Dental Hygienist Certificate
- Diploma in OTT, etc
List Of Paramedical Courses In Kerala 2021
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistance (DOA)
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology (DOTT)
- Diploma in Cardio Vascular Technician (DCVT)
- Dental Mechanic Certificate (DMC)
- Dental Hygienist Certificate (DHC)
- B.Sc in X-Ray Technology
- B.Sc in Radiography
- B.Sc in OTT (Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc in Dialysis Technology
What are the career opportunity after Completion Paramedical Courses in Kerala?
Candidates who want to continue a career in paramedical they get a lot of opportunities in the field of paramedical science, for instance, spinal cord injury management, fracture management, obstetrics, burn and evaluation, and general accident scene evaluation Occupational Technology, Hospital Management, Physiotherapy, Anesthesia Technology, ECG Assistant, Optometry and so on. The increasing demand for skilled counseling specialists has opened up many career opportunities for young candidates. Many paramedical institutions offer courses in the field of para-medicine at the degree- and diploma levels.
Eligibility Criteria To Take Admission In Kerala
To pass the paramedical examination, you have to work hard and at the same time, you can get good numbers by following some easy tips for preparing for paramedical.
- A candidate should have passed class XII with at least 50% marks in Chemistry including Biology, Physics, and Practical.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years of age to apply.
- The admission of the candidate in this course depends on the merit and performance in the entrance examination.
Those who have passed 10th, 12th, or graduated. They can do Paramedical Courses In Kerala. Let the candidates who want to pursue a career in paramedical, tell them paramedical courses are available in 3 main formats
- Bachelor's degree course
- Diploma certificate course
- Certificate course
Bachelor Degree in Paramedical Course
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor speech therapy
- BSC X-ray Technology
- BSC Operation Theater Technology
- BSC Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSC Medical Record Technology
Paramedical diploma course
- Diploma in dialysis technology
- Diploma in x-ray technology
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
- Diploma in OT technician
Paramedical certificate course
- Certificate in Nursing Care Assistant
- Certificate in Dental assistant
- Certificate in Home-based health care
- Certificate in Rural Health Care
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education
Paramedics Salary Kerala
After doing a Paramedical course in Kerala, your salary depends on the course you have taken and your experience, your skills, and your organization. Your salary package can range from 2,00,000 to 5,00,000 per year. Different job salary is different. like-
- Radiology Technician (about 10,000 to 50,000 per month)
- Health care assistance (about 5000 to 15000 per month)
- Dialysis Assistance (approx. 20,000 to 50,000 per month)
- Lab technician (about 10,000 to 70,000 per month)
How to apply for PM Courses in Kerala?
- First and foremost, students must select the top institution in Kerala.
- Visit the website of that college and download the form.
- Submit the form after paying the application cost by DD.
How to apply to Paramedical Courses in Kerala Colleges 2021?
- For paramedical courses, students have to apply to the best college in Kerala.
- All students have to download the form of online mode.
- An offline application form is also taken but it is taken along with the demand draft.
- More admissions take place in the months of July to August.
- All the students who have been given the entrance examination and their names are only on the merit list, can apply.
- Students have to appear in counseling rounds.
- After passing the counseling process, all students will be given their seats.
Here we provide some tips for Paramedical study in Kerala
- First of all, make a timetable according to which you should do a Paramedical Course study.
- Read all the topics carefully and do not let any such topic remain which you have not read.
- Make separate notes of all the important topics.
- Revise the topics you have studied.
Paramedical Colleges In Kerala
EMS College of Paramedical Sciences:
- EMS Memorial Co-operative Hospital Now the hospital has entered into the field of Nursing and Paramedical education with a motto to impart quality education for the needy as per the fee fixed by the Government of Kerala. No capitation fee or any such extra fee is charged from the students, which becomes the highlight of our institutions.
The courses offered in Nursing education are approved by the Indian Nursing Council and Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council. The courses in the Paramedical scenario are approved by Paramedical Council, Govt. of Kerala. The Degree courses are affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences(Kuhs) and the Diploma course is approved by the Directorate of Medical Education, Thiruvananthapuram.
Courses Offered by EMS College of Paramedical Sciences:
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy (BPT).
- B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology.
- DIPLOMA IN OPERATION THEATRE TECHNOLOGY (DOTT) & DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL
- LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (DMLT).
- Diploma in Cardio Vascular Technology (DCVT).
Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences:
Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences, an ISO 9001 certified institution is approved by the Government of Kerala and is affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS). Diploma courses are approved by the Directorate of Medical Education (DME),Government of Kerala. This college is one of the premier higher educational institutions imparting holistic education for the youth.
Courses offered by Al Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences:
- BSc MLT - 40 Seats
- BSc Optometry - 30 Seats
- DMLT - 30 Seats
- DRT - 30 Seats
- DOTAT - 15 Seats
Paramedical Government Colleges List in Kerala
|SL No|| Name of the College||DMLT||DRT||DOA||DHC||DMC||DOTT|
|1||Medical College/Dental College Thiruvananthapuram||40||10||10||10||10|
|2||Medical College/Dental College|
|3||Medical College, Kottayam||15||15||15||10|
|4||Medical College, Thrissur||15||15||5|
|5||Medical College, Alappuzha||15||10||5|
|6||Public Health Lab, Thiruvananthapuram||15|
|7||Total number of seats||130||80||55||10||15|
|8||Medical College, Thrissur (SC/ST only)||20||20||20|
|9||PIPMS, Thiruvananthapuram, (SC/ST only)||20||30||20||10||10|
Paramedical Private Colleges List in Kerala
|SL No||Name of the College||DMLT||DRT||DOA||DOTT||DCVT|
|1||Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram, Kannur.||15||-||-||8||8|
|2||AJ Hospital, Kazhakkootam||15||-||-||8||-|
|3||Al Shifa Hospital, Perinthalmanna||15||-||-||8||-|
|4||Comtrust Eye Hospital,Kozhikode||15||15||-||8||-|
Dr.Somervell Memorial CSI Medical Mission, Karakonam,Tvpm
|6||Kaduvayil Thangal Charitable Trust, Chathanpara, Thiruvananthapuram||15||-||15||-||-|
|7||KIMS, Anayara, Thiruvananthapuram||-||-||-||8||-|
|8||Lourdes Hospital, Ernakulam||-||15||-||8||-|
|9||Medical Trust Hospital, Ernakulam||-||-||-||-|
|10||MIMS (Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences),Kozhikode||-||15||-||-||-|
|11||Moulana Hospital, Perinthalmanna||15||-||-||8||-|
|12||National Hospital, Kozhikode||15||15||-||-|
|13||Sabarigiri Institute of Allied Medical Sciences, Anchal, Kollam||15||-||-||-||-|
|14||SN Trust Medical Mission, Kollam||15||15||-||-||-|
|15||Vijaya Hospital, Kottarakara, Kollam||15||15||-||-||-|
|16||West Fort Hospital, Thrissur||15||15||-||8||-|
|17||Ahalia foundation Eye Hospital, Palakkad||-||-||10||-||-|
-> List Of Paramedical Degree Courses In Kerala Pdf Click Here
People also ask
Which are the paramedical courses in Kerala?
Which is the best paramedical course in Kerala?
Which is the best course in paramedical?
Is there any entrance exam for paramedical courses?
For More Details Check the Official Link for Paramedical Courses in Kerala:
PARAMEDICAL Colleges Admission in Kerala
List Of Distance Education University
Table of Contents