Updated On - February 16th 2021, Updated By - Bablu
Chanakya National Law University Admission 2021-22: (CNLU) located in Patna, Bihar, India. CNLU is an autonomous law school in Patna, Bihar, India. It was founded in 2006 by the Government of Bihar (Bihar Act 24 of 2006) as a public university. This university delivers the best study materials. Students must get a good score in graduation. The admission process will be by online mode as well as offline. The application form does not send by email, students have to access the official website.
List of students that have gained admission for the UG Course of B.A., L.L.B, B.B.An L.L.B (Hons.) for the academic session of 2021-21 has been uploaded on-site, check now. The institute has put up the online Schedule for the counseling of CLAT 2021-21. The institute is providing scholarship data and scholarship form online on the official website for UG and PG courses.
The vacant seats for the waitlisted aspirants have also been notified by a notice on the site. The direct admission of foreign nationals' category has been opened for admission 2021-21. For more updates, stay connected to our site or check the institution's page.
- The purpose of the Library is to provide information services and access to the bibliographic and full digital text. get more access by CLICK HERE.
- an independent institution with the support of the Government, regulators, Standard setters, and Professional and Industry organizations.
Admission Process Of Chanakya National Law University
- The student can apply for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) conducted by the CLAT Committee constituted for the purpose.
- firstly students will check the eligibility criteria before applying for admission.
- Admissions to the University are made on the basis of CLAT (Common Law Admission Test).
How To Fill The Registration Form Of Chanakya National Law University?
- First, go through the official website. www.cnlu.ac.in
- Click on the link "application form" that shows them in the corner.
- After clicking the registration form will be coming out.
- An applicant has to fill that form with all their details such as name, date of birth, education details, etc.
- Check before the submission of the registration form.
- After that click on the click on the submit button.
- It will take a few mins to process
- The applicant has to pay the amount for registration.
CNLU Admission Dates
|Events ||Dates |
|Online application form CLAT||January 2021|
|Last date for submission of application forms||March 2021|
|Admit card published ||April May 2021 |
|Entrance Exam||May 2021|
|Date of uploading the Answer Key||May 2021 |
Eligibility Criteria Of Chanakya National Law University
- For UG-: Student been passed 12th with 45%(40% for SC/ST candidates) from any recognized board.
- For PG-: Student has passed the degree courses with 55% from any recognized university.
- For SC/ST candidates required a minimum of 50% marks from a well-defined university.
Fee Structure CNLU
|B.A. and LLB (Hons)||128,700|
|BBA and LLB (Hons)||128,700|
|Doctorate oF Law (LLD0||53,333|
|Doctor of Philosophy in law||38,000|
Chanakya National Law University Patna Course Offered
|B.A. and LLB (Hons)||5 years|
|BBA and LLB (Hons)||5 years|
|Doctorate oF Law (LLD0||3 years|
|Doctor of Philosophy in law||3 years|
Documents Required For Admissions
- High School Mark-sheets and certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Admit Card/ Scorecard