Updated On - March 2nd 2020, Updated By - Bittu Pandey
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam is an autonomous law school in India located in Guwahati, Assam, India. It is among the top law colleges in India. University was established in the Year 2009. University conducts its own entrance examination which is CLAT. A campus of University spread over 60 acres.
|University Name||National Law University and Judicial Academy|
|Accredited by||BCI, UGC, AIU|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Chairman||Shri Justice Ajit Singh|
|Vice-Chancellor||J. S. Patil|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|How to Reach||-|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
The national law university and the judicial academy are law university it is located in Guwahati, Assam. It was established in the year 2009. It has offered various types of course. Like the Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. research level programs.
- Admission to B.A. LLB. the candidate must have passed in 12th or its equivalent of any recognized university with 50% marks and 45% marks in SC/ST/PWD candidate eligible to apply for B.A. LLB. admission done through the candidate must have clear the CLAT to eligible for admission.
- Admission for LLM. the candidate should have complete in LLB for any recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks of eligible to apply for LLM.admission done through the candidate should have clear the CLAT to eligible to apply for Admission.
- Admission to Ph.D. the candidate must have passed un master degree in law with 55% marks and judge from high court or supreme court eligible to apply the admission for Ph.D. admission done through the basis of marks obtained in university entrance examination .exam conducted by the university itself after clear the entrance test university will call you for interview.
- The candidate applies the application for online mode. The candidate visits the university official website and filled the all required document and also upload the all required and correct documents.
National Law University and Judicial Academy Mission have to provide the education and training at all levels to achieve well in the working of the legal institutions and this university also has an excellent educational environment.
There are two hostels one for boys and another one for girls, with single and double with smokeless kitchen, reading hall, yoga, prayer hall, and library room, etc. In This University students are belonging to different cultural backgrounds. This University has provided male and female security to guard the hostels.
Candidates are provided with clean and furnished rooms with a bed, a table a chair.
This hostel also has a common room, with LCD television plus indoor game facilities. there is also 24 hours hot and cold water supply facilities are available.
National law university and judicial academy are integrated courses over five years. The capacity for the program is 60 seats per year. For candidates admissions. Students must be mandatory for 10 +2 with at least 50% marks.
University Courses Informations
Bachelor of Arts Degree of B.A Degree is Undergraduates Academic degree. The bachelor of arts degree is one of the best oldest course degrees in the world. It is popularly known as B.A which is an abbreviated form of the degree. Bachelor of arts degree courses program generally lasts 3 to 4 years depending upon the university.
Eligibility for B.A Degree
Students Candidates passing successfully of their examinations (10+ 2) from the reputed educated board with science, Arts or Commerce.
Bachelor of arts subjects
There is a large range of subjects in which a bachelor of arts degree can be pursued. All arts subjects share the common element of peoples.
Advantages of Benefit of bachelor of Arts Degree
Students choose from a wide selection of studies.
It offers a wide range of postgraduates options and career opportunities.
Employment of area
Bachelor of arts jobs
An individual can pursue a career in different types of fields after the successful completion of their bachelor of art degree.
Applicants should do below 20 years of age as of 1st July. (22 years in case of SC/ST/PWD)Passed 10+2/Equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD)
L.L.M's master of legislative law is a postgraduate law course. The duration of these courses is 2 years.
Master of Law Degree is divided mostly into four or more semesters depending upon the institute.
The ll.m Program can be pursued only by those who completed their under graduations in law (LLB/BL.degree courses under (10+2).
L.L.M. Jobs Employment Areas
L.L.M. Jobs Types
District and Sessions Judge
Corporate Houses (legal departments)
Some of the Main Features in National Law University and Judicial Academy
- There is on university campus located of ver beauty and the university has conducted the space are on campus approx 150 acres. the university campus has fully located greeny and there is on campus has a good educational environment.
- The university has provided a separate hostel for girls and boys. It has given the excellent and modern facility to in hostel.it has provided various types of the bedroom like a single and double bedroom. the hostel has own generator facility. The hostel has good mess food they provide fresh food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- There is on the university campus has separate gym facility for girls and boys the support the student make good health.and there is on campus has a good library facility for student and university teaching staff. It has a collection of major books like reference books, textbooks and all the major books are available in this library.
- The university has own transport facility to provide the bus for the various area to peak and dropped the student and university staff from time to time.
National Law University and Judicial Academy Placement
National law university and the judicial academy has provided the various placement and job opportunity to the student. Company visits for every year for placement and almost all student are got placement for various organizations. the university placement cell has very active and they conduct the various job opportunity to the various types of organization.the college provides the 100% placement and job for a student.
Top Recruiting Companies in National Law University and Judicial Academy Placement in the Last Years
- OIL INDIA LTD
Scholarship in National Law University and Judicial Academy
The national law university and judicial academy are provided the good scholarship amount of the meritorious student and reserved category student can Eligible to get scholarship amount from the university. the state government also provides the scholarship amount basis of marks obtained by the last qualifying examination.
Contact Details of National Law University and Judicial Academy
Address: Hajo Road, Amingaon, Guwahati, Assam 781031
- Dibrugarh, Assam
- AIU, NAAC, UGC
- State Universities
- 84 by NIRF
- Sivasagar, Assam
- State Universities
- Guwahati, Assam
- BCI, UGC
- State Universities
- Nalbari , Assam
- State Universities
Table of Contents
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018
- BU Bhopal Notification 2020 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- IGNOU Extends July 2020 Admission Registration Dea... SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2019
- Symbiosis International University declared the r... JANUARY 11TH, 2019
- Admission 2020 JULY 26TH, 2018
Courses After 12th
- Engineering Courses and Colleges After 12th
- Arts Course and Colleges After 12th
- Science Course and Colleges After 12th
- Management Course and Colleges After 12th
- Commerce Course and Colleges After 12th
- Medical Course and Colleges After 12th
- Education Course and Colleges After 12th
- Design Course and Colleges After 12th
- Paramedical Course and Colleges After 12th
- Hotel Management Courses and Colleges After 12th
- Computer Application Courses and Colleges After 12th
- Law Courses and Colleges After 12th
- Agriculture Course and Colleges After 12th
- Aviation Courses and Colleges After 12th
- Dental Course and Colleges After 12th
- Mass Communications Course and Colleges After 12th
- ARCHITECTURE Course and Colleges After 12th
- VETERINARY SCIENCES Course and Colleges After 12th