Updated On - June 25th 2019, Updated By - Ravi
Bodoland University, established in 2009, is a state university located in Debargaon, Kokrajhar, Bodoland, Assam, India. It is the first and only university in the Bodoland Territorial Area Districts region. This university provides admission to postgraduate students as well as undergraduate students. This university organized by university grants commission. The application form will not provide by any post or email id of this university.
|University Name||Bodoland University|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Registrar||Dr. Sekhar Brahma|
|Vice Chancellor||Prof. Hemanta K. Baruah|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|How to Reach||-|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
Bodoland University is located in Kokrajhar, Assam, it was established in the year of 2009. Bodoland University has Offered Various types of Course, like Postgraduate in the field of M.A., M.Sc., MCA., MBA., M.phil and, Ph.D. research level programs.
- Admission for PG the candidate should have complete in bachelor degree in any discipline recognized university those students are completed the bachelor degree they are eligible for Post Graduation. Admission is done through the basis of marks obtained in the university entrance examination. Exam conduct by the university itself.
- Admission for a diploma in Bamboo technology courses. The candidate should have passed in 12th of any recognized university or any stream candidate eligible to apply for admission to Diploma in Bamboo technology. Admission is done through the basis of marks in the university entrance examination test. exam conducted by the university itself.
- For M.phil and Ph.D.the candidates must have complete in master degree of any recognized university. the admission is done through the basis of marks obtained by the university entrance test. exam conducted by the university itself.
- For MBA Candidate must have passed in a bachelor degree of any recognized university admission done through the basis of marks obtained by the university entrance exam. Exam conducted by the university itself along with this candidate must have attended in group discussion and personal interview.
- Application form applies for offline mode. Candidate visits the university official website and downloads the application form from the website.
How to apply for admission?
- Students have visit the official website of Bodoland University.
- Open the link of the admission page.
- Enter the name and E-mail Id.
- Which will be open a new window page.
- Students have to select the course and check all the criteria for admission.
- After that start filling the application form step by step.
- Upload some document attached with an application form.
- Scanned two passport size photo and students signature.
- As per option students have to pay application fees by online mode.
- At the last students have to take the print out the admission form for future references.
|MBA||Students have to secure BA course in graduation level from recognized University.|
|M.Sc||An applicant has to must carry B.Sc degree from Education board.|
|M.A||Applicant must secure a BA degree from reputed University.|
|MCA||Students have to secure a BCA degree from reputed University.|
|PH.D||An applicant has to secure a Master degree from the best University.|
Some of the Main Features
- Bodoland University has provided a central library. It has collection approx 10.000 books, 23 print journal and 51 CD/DVD across various institution disciplines. the library has fully computerized.
- The university has provided a separate hostel for men and women.it has provided all the basic facilities in a hostel like a good and comfortable bedroom. Filtered drinking water supply and electric power supply.
- There is on the university campus has canteen facility available for student and college staff they provide good and fresh food.
- The university has own transport facility to provide a bus for the various area to peak and drooped the student and college staff.
- Bodoland University has been offered the all the basic facility within the campus, this university provides the high-speed internet connection and in the university has a separate computer lab for the student and the in the computer lab has all the major facility.
- The university library has established in 2009. The library develops in terms of its infrasture and facilities during the last few years. The Library has a huge collection of books 10,000 books, 23 print journal and 51 CD/DVD across various academic disciplines.
Bodoland University Placement
The Placement Cell has modern infrastructure facilities for receiving various companies on the campus. Placement team focuses to develop the soft skills, Aptitude, HR interviews, group discussion. mock interviews as well as personal interviews etc) within students to make them feel comfortable in interviews, which helps to improve their skills, personality and for better job opportunities. All applicants who have good marks in every selected are they eligible for the high post in various companies.
University offers central and state government scholarship to candidates. The government of India provides the scholarship for SC/ST students. The application form will be offered by offline mode. Bodoland University also conducts the many exams based on scholarship student who has passed in the examination will be offered the full amount of scholarship to excellent students. The university has provided the reserved caste scholarship facility. Most of the scholarship will depend on the merit list. The main purpose of the University to courage all the students for the best education is to basically give an opportunity for an extraordinary talent student.
Faculty of University
|Dr. Sumi Kalita||HEAD AND ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF ASSAMESE|
|Mrs. Yutika Narzary||HEAD AND ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF BOTANY|
|Dr. Bibhuti Lochan Sarmah||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF ASSAMESE|
|Mr. Manab Medhi||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH|
|Dr. Oinam Ranjit Singh||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY|
|Dr. Sanjib Baruah||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF BOTANY|
|Dr. Zothanchhingi Khiangte||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH|
|Mr.Nilkamal Singha||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY|
Address: Rangalikhata, Deborgaon, Kokrajhar, Assam 783370
- Guwahati, Assam
- BCI, UGC
- State Universities
- Nalbari , Assam
- State Universities
- Dibrugarh, Assam
- AIU, NAAC, UGC
- State Universities
- 84 by NIRF
- Sivasagar, Assam
- State Universities
Table of Contents
- Symbiosis International University declared the r... JANUARY 11TH, 2019
- Admission 2019 JULY 26TH, 2018
- Jamia Millia Islamia celebtated National Science D... MARCH 4TH, 2019
- MD Unani scholar DR Sana Nafees gets CC Kartha Awa... MARCH 4TH, 2019
- Chitkara University held the Smart India Hackathon... MARCH 4TH, 2019