Updated On - February 20th 2020, Updated By - Bittu Pandey
The Assam Rajiv Gandhi Universit of Cooperative Management is a state university located in Sivasagar, Assam, India. This university established in 2010. The Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management at located at Sivasagar, Assam. This university provides admission to postgraduate students as well as undergraduate students. This university organized by university grants commission.
|University Name||Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Chancellor||Shri Banwarilal Purohit|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Munindra Kakati|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|How to Reach||-|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of cooperative management is located in Sivasagar, Assam, it was established in 2010. Rajiv Gandhi University of cooperative management offered various courses like, Under Graduation, Post Graduation.candidate can apply application form offline mode.download the application form from university official website and filled all required and correct information in an application form.
- Application fees INR 700 and INR 350 for SC, ST, PWD.application fees pay through BY DD.
- Admission to BBA the candidate should have completed in 12th in any recognized university candidate eligible to apply for BBA.admission done based directly through the university
- Admission MBA and MCA, the candidate must have passed in a bachelor's degree of any recognized university with 50% marks admission done through the basis of performance in MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/AE.
- Admission for an M.Com. the candidate must have passed in B.com for any recognized university candidate can eligible to apply for M.com.
How to fill the application form?
- First students have to visit on the official website.
- Open the link for "application form".
- After that applicant has to click on the link of "registration".
- Students have to fill their forms properly.
- While filling the form exam holder have to put correct information.
- Students have to fill their name, father's name, mother's name, Date of birth, etc.
- After that students can select the payment mode.
- Click on the Next button.
- On the new page, students can see registration details and application form no.
- Students have to note down the registration number.
- Click on the payment mode.
- After that submit your registration amount.
- Students have to take a photocopy of an application form.
Documents for the admission process
- 10TH mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Category certificate
- Date of birth
- Address proof
- Gap certificate
- Three passport size photo
- Migration certificate
- Sponsorship certificate
- Pass certificate for all examinations
Fees Structure of Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management
|LLM||10,000/ Semester||4 Semester|
|MCA||20,000/ Semester||6 Semester|
|M.Com||15,000/ Semester||4 Semester|
|MBA||37,500/ Semester||4 Semester|
|BBA||17,000/ Trimester||9 Trimester|
Examination dates of Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management
Application form start date CMAT
Application form submission date CMAT
Entrance test held CMAT
Application form start date CAT
Application form submission date CAT
Entrance test held CAT
Application form start date XAT
Application form submission date XAT
Entrance test held XAT
Application form start date MAT
Application form submission date MAT
|November 2019 (PBT)|
Entrance test held MAT
|October - to – December 2019 (CBT)|
Application form start date ATMA
Application form submission date ATMA
Entrance test held ATMA
Some of the Main Features in Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative management has provided various facilities for the student. There is on the university campus has a library facility.
- It has all the major facilities provided to the student and staff. It has a collection of all major books like reference books, textbooks, newspapers, magazines, e-journals, CD/DVDs, ROM. There is one library that has fully computerized and high-speed internet network enabled.
- The university has provided a separate hostel facility for women and men.
- It has provided various facilities inside the hostel-like.TV hall, comfortable bedroom, good drinking water, internet, and electric power.
- There is on hostel has provided food mess facility to student and staff there is on mess provided good food for all the time.
- There is on the university campus has a playground and university has provided sports facility to the student.
- The Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management has the mission to improve the infrastructure and environment for innovation incubation and dissemination of new knowledge and activities.
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management Placement
Placements in college are very good. About 80% of the students got placed this year. The college has a placement cell for training students, but the placement percent of students is average.
Placement Department provides the necessary support and guidance to the student for strengthening placement. the student can handle the Group Discussion, Communication Skills, Body Language, Aptitude Test, Personal Interview Skills and Core domain knowledge for conforming their seat for placement. If the records of previous to previous records are seen, then almost all the students have been given jobs.
Few important postgraduate degrees in medicine offered by universities:
- Doctor of Surgery
- Master of Surgery
- Master of Medical Science
- Master of Medicine
- Doctor of Clinical Surgery
- Doctor of Medical Science
- Doctor of Medicine by Research
- Master of Clinical Medicine
Faculty of Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management
|Thelema Ullah||FACULTY ASSOCIATE|
|Ms. Nazmin Sultana||FACULTY ASSOCIATE|
|Dr. Rashida T. Noorain||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|Shri Ranjan Sarmah||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|Ms. Pallavi Devi||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|Dr. Sangita Borah||FACULTY ASSOCIATE|
|Dr. Mridusmita Das||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|Ms. Manashi Neog||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|
|Dr. Jewel Mayur Phukon||FACULTY ASSOCIATE|
|Shri Bishnubrat Hazarika||FACULTY ASSOCIATE|
Scholarship in Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management
Rajiv Gandhi University has provided various types of a scholarship scheme for a student like.who have meritorious student university will provide a good amount of scholarship for that student. and the bank also provides an education loan for the intelligent student.
Contact Details of Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Co-operative Management
Address: AT Rd, Jengonikatia, Sivasagar, Assam 785640
- Dibrugarh, Assam
- AIU, NAAC, UGC
- State Universities
- 84 by NIRF
- Guwahati, Assam
- BCI, UGC
- State Universities
- Nalbari , Assam
- State Universities
Table of Contents
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018
- BU Bhopal Notification 2020 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- IGNOU Extends July 2020 Admission Registration Dea... SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2019
- Symbiosis International University declared the r... JANUARY 11TH, 2019
- Admission 2020 JULY 26TH, 2018
Courses After 12th
- Engineering Courses and Colleges After 12th
- Arts Course and Colleges After 12th
- Science Course and Colleges After 12th
- Management Course and Colleges After 12th
- Commerce Course and Colleges After 12th
- Medical Course and Colleges After 12th
- Education Course and Colleges After 12th
- Design Course and Colleges After 12th
- Paramedical Course and Colleges After 12th
- Hotel Management Courses and Colleges After 12th
- Computer Application Courses and Colleges After 12th
- Law Courses and Colleges After 12th
- Agriculture Course and Colleges After 12th
- Aviation Courses and Colleges After 12th
- Dental Course and Colleges After 12th
- Mass Communications Course and Colleges After 12th
- ARCHITECTURE Course and Colleges After 12th
- VETERINARY SCIENCES Course and Colleges After 12th