Updated On - January 23rd 2023, Updated By - Aksh
Santosh Medical/Dental College and Hospital is a premier educational institution for medicine and dentistry established in 1995 in Ghaziabad. It is one of the best colleges for medical and dental education located in Delhi NCR. This University is granted under section 3 of UGC Act 956 as a Deemed University. Type of this University is Deemed University. This University was established by Mr Paramasivam Mahalingam.
|University Name||Santosh University|
|Accredited by||DCI, MCI, NAAC, UGC|
|Location||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline |
|Chairman||Mr Parmasivam Mahalingam|
|Accommodation Facility|| For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Wikipedia Page ||Click Here|
Santosh University Admission 2023
This university offers the graduation courses, post-graduation courses as well as the doctoral courses. Admission to the MBBS and BDS programmes is done through NEET UG, and for MD, MS, MDS and M.Sc programmes, eligible candidates will have to appear in NEET PG. for admission in the PG diploma courses, candidates are selected on the basis of marks scored in last qualifying examination.
This university offers a Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programmes at the graduation level. This university offers the MBBS course in five years duration and the BDS has the five years duration.
If the candidate takes admission in MBBS and BDS then-candidate need to clear the NEET-UG entrance exam. The CBSE conducts this exam. The university also offers post-graduation courses. The candidate takes admission in post-graduation courses in various fields like Medical Sciences. The duration of the course is two years.
For more information related to Santosh University Admission 2023. Click here
Santosh University Last Date 2023-24
|MBBS||To be Announced|
|MS||To be Announced|
|P.G Diploma||To be Announced|
|MSC||To be Announced|
|BDS||To be Announced|
Some of the Main Features
Santosh University has some main features that are given below:-
- More than 40 students who are pursuing the MBBS in this university are all qualified for the ECFMG exams in the USA.
- More than 5 students are already worked in the UK and Israel.
- The University provides the emphasizes on innovative teaching methods and it is focused on the Organ based teaching method.
- This university campus is the anti-ragging. To avoid the ragging the university has an anti-ragging policy and anti-ragging department where the students can do any complaint.
- University organized the alumni for the current year students. The university also invites to the previous batches students any students share the experience with the current year students.
- University has a big library, hostel, laboratory, medical facility, Lecture Theatres and other facilities.
Santosh University Placement Ghaziabad
University provides placement in India or other company in the medical field. The university provides the placement to all students. The placement department has the supported team for the placement.
- University has a Planning and organizing on and off-campus recruitments.
- Recruitment assistance to students.
- University Providing consultancy to improve and enhance students’ professional growth in all activities.
- University Organizing various events to facilitate “in-field” training and situation handling for the students.
- The process of the interview is very systematic.
- University provides the facility to the students these are Regular interaction with the medical industry through various events such as seminars and conferences.
Award & Ranking
- “Dr R.C. Jain Lifetime Achievement Award”.
- Chess Competition- IInd Prize; U.Vignesh
- Matka Painting- Ist Prize; Manisha, Niharika
- Debate (English)- Ist Prize; Chetna, Navleen
- Chess- Ist Prize; U.Vignesh
- Website: http://www.santoshuniversity.com
- Address: 364, Sector 12, Block H, Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201009
MBBS ,BDS MD, MS, MDS and M.Sc etc programmes offered by University.
364, Sector 12, Block H, Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - 201009 .
Yes, The University provides the training for placement to support students for successful placement during the campus drive.
The candidate can apply the admission form through Online or Offline mode.
Yes, The University provides the Accommodation Facilities for the Boys and Girls.