Updated On - August 8th 2023, Updated By - Aksh
Patna Law College Admission 2023-24: The registration for Patna Law College Admission 2023-24 to the LLB degree programme is currently going on and the form has been made available on the official website of the college. Candidates who are willing to opt for admission to the LLB programme can submit the registration form on the official website of the college before the last date. The last date to submit the registration form for Patna Law College Admission 2023-24 to the LLB programme is 11 August 2023.
Patna Law College had been accepting application for admission to the postgraduate courses offered by the college starting 28 April 2023. The last date to apply for admission to Patna Law College was 15 June 2023. Students willing to opt for Patna Law College Admission 2023 should submit the duly filled admission form before the last date. The students who have submitted the admission form will only be allowed to sit for the entrance examination which will be conducted for Patna Law College Admission 2023.
Patna Law College was founded in July 1909. Law classes were formerly imparted at Patna College before this institution was founded. The Institution had a relationship with Calcutta University up to 1917. It got connected with it when Patna University was founded in 1917. Patna Law College operated independently as a government school till the first of January 1952. As of that time, it was a constituent college of Patna University as defined by the 1951 Patna University Act.
Patna Law College Admission 2023
- The last date to apply for admission to the LLB degree offered by Patna Law College is 11 August 2023.
- Patna Law College admission is open on 25 May 2023 tentative for the session 2023-24.
Patna Law College Admission 2023 Highlights
|College Name||(PLC) Patna Law College|
|Accredited by||UGC, BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA|
|Location||Mahendru, Rani Ghat, Patna, Bihar 800006|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Principal||Dr. Rakesh Verma|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|How to Reach||-|
Patna Law College Admission 2023-24
For candidates who wish to pursue LLB from Patna law college Admission was started on 28-07-23 for the 2023-2026 Session and the last date for admission is 11-08-23. The supreme regulatory authority for all national law programmes is the Bar Council of India (BCI). The Bar Council of India has determined the Programme Outcomes for each programme. A curriculum with a variety of courses is used to attain the programme objectives and program-specific results. Each subject's syllabus for each LLB programme offered at the collegiate level is included in Patna Law College's brochure. It gives a rough picture of what the institution expects and what will happen if the course is successfully completed.
The College recently had the honour of hosting an All India Moot Court Competition, which was funded by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi. The College, which has been granted permanent affiliation by the Bar Council of India, offers instruction in accordance with the revised course materials established by the B.C.I. for the three-year law programme leading to the LL.B. degree at Patna University. Students who successfully complete all three of the university's law exams—the LLB Part-I, Part-II, and Part-III-are awarded a law degree.
Patna Law College LLB Admission 2023
Prospective students who wish to pursue a profession in law can obtain an LLB at the undergraduate level from Patna Law College. Three years is how long the course will last. Students may enrol in the LLB programme at Patna Law College if they have completed graduate-level coursework in the arts, sciences, commerce, engineering, or any other field and received a passing grade. Nonetheless, in order to be admitted, qualified applicants must take the college's entrance exam.
- Bachelor's Honors holders must get 45% of the required marks.
- 55% is the minimum required score for those who completed the course.
Patna Law College Admission 2023 Last Date
Application Form Release Date
28 April 2023
Admission Last Date
15 June 2023
Patna Law College Registration Process 2023
The Patna Law College office requires the students to fill out a registration form and present the original migration certificate along with a photocopy of the admission payment receipt. The student must next log in to the Patna University website using their Application ID and password to complete the online tuition payment and provide a physical copy of their registration payment receipt to the college.
- There is no need to submit an application for registration if you are currently registered at Patna University and have not withdrawn your migration certificate from this institution.
- Students who withdrew their migration certificates from this university but did not enrol in any other institutions are instructed to submit the original migration certificates of Patna University for the reinstatement of their university registration numbers along with a rupee 100 online payment.
Patna Law College Scholarships
Students can get financial aid from Patna Law College in the form of scholarships and fee exemptions.
- According to the laws and regulations of the government, the institute awards scholarships to students who fall into the OBC, and SC/ST categories.
- Economically disadvantaged students may request fee reductions, which are entirely at the discretion of the college administration.
- Scholarships are given by the institution to meritorious students in accordance with their merit.
- Through the Central and state scholarship programmes, merit and national scholarships are also made available to the top students.
Applicants must complete the application form found on the institute's official website in order to apply for scholarships. When the scholarship application forms are made available, students will be informed. Both offline and online versions of the application forms will be made accessible. While filling out the scholarship application, applicants must attach all required documents, including income and caste certificates.
Patna Law College Placements
Several businesses and organizations conduct campus recruitment drives at Patna Law College. With the purpose of hiring interns and helpers, several companies come to the school.
- Many students who get their LLB from Patna Law College go on to serve as attorneys, judges, or assistants in the High Court or Sessions Court.
- In the areas of government services, private businesses, legal firms, corporate firms, banks, etc., there are numerous work prospects.
- The 28-day internship programme is offered to students at any nearby Civil Court.
- Throughout the semester, there are several other internship programmes, such as those offered by BALSA, NALSA, BHRC, NHRC, etc.
- On a regular basis, seminars on various subjects linked to law and society are organized.
Some Other Colleges
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
Apply Now Apply Now
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Jankipuram, Uttar Pradesh
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
|BA Admission||Apply Now|
|BBA Admission||Apply Now|
|BCA Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Com Admission||Apply Now|
|MCA Admission||Apply Now|
|MBA Admission||Apply Now|
|MA Admission||Apply Now|
|M.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|M.com Admission||Apply Now|
Table of Contents
- Paramedical Courses Admission 2022-23 JULY 25TH, 2022
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2023
- AEEE 2023 registration soon DECEMBER 23RD, 2021
- Answer Key for CAT 2021 DECEMBER 9TH, 2021
- NLSIU invites for the LLM and Integrated Ph.D. pro... FEBRUARY 19TH, 2019