Updated On - June 24th 2023, Updated By - ishika
Jai Hind College Admission 2023: Jai Hind College offers admission to various UG and PG courses through the merit list which the college prepares considering the marks of the students in their qualifying examination. The admission form will be made available on the official website for admission to different courses. The dates for MCom Admission to Jai Hind College has been announced and the admission form is made available on the official website. The forms were be available from 23 June 2023 for students to fill it. The last date to submit the form for Jai Hind College Admission 2023 to MCom programme is 30 June 2023.
Students need to visit the college's official website to get the latest information about the admission process, fee structure, and much more. At Jai Hind College Mumbai, students are provided with the opportunity to enhance their knowledge and master their skills in the discipline they opt for best. Students need to make sure that they can complete the minimum eligibility requirements before filling out the registration forms.
Jai Hind College Mumbai was established in 1948. The college is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a Public College affiliated with Mumbai University. Jai Hind College is approved by NAAC A Grade and placed 22nd rank for Science colleges. Admissions at the college are being offered in all three streams Arts, Science and Commerce.
Jai Hind College Admission 2023 Updates
- Jai Hind College PG entrance exam registration begins on 10 May 2023 for Self-Finance courses.
- Jai Hind College PG entrance exam registration Last Date is 31 May 2023. Click Here
- Jai Hind College Course Admissions will soon start in the academic session 2023.
- Jai Hind College released a notification for Supplementary / KT form filling. Source
Jai Hind College Admission 2023 Highlights
|College Name||Jai Hind College|
|Accredited by||NAAC, AICTE|
|Location||A Road, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020|
|Campus Area||1 Acres|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Principal||Dr Ashok Wadia|
|Accommodation Facility||For Both (Girls & Boys)|
|How to Reach||-|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
Jai Hind College Admission 2023
Jai Hind College Admission 2023 for self-financed courses entrance exam registration process starts on 10 May 2023, and the last date to submit the application form is 31 May 2023. Jain Hind College admission into self-finance and un-aided programs like BBA, BMM, BSc-Biotech, B.Voc-Sd, etc. Students for admission into these courses will be required to appear in the entrance exam that the college will conduct. The merit list containing the names of students selected for admission will be released by the Jai Hind College based on both previous qualifying exam scores and entrance exam scores in a ratio of 50:50. The applicants need to have passed their 12th class from a recognized institution before filling out the application forms.
Jai Hind College UG Admission 2023
Jai Hind College release the application on 10 May 2023, and the last date to apply is 31 May 2023 for admission into self-finance courses. The college offers various types of Undergraduate courses, like B.A, B.Com, BMS, BBA, BAF, BBI, B.Sc and other courses. The admission to Jai Hind College undergraduate program, the candidate must have passed out of Higher Secondary School (Std 12th) from Mumbai Board.
Jai Hind College Course Admission 2023
Jai Hind College Course Admission 2023 entrance exam registration starts on 10 May 2023 to 31 May 2023. Before taking admission into the courses, candidates should follow the application process, which we have just mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of Jai Hind College and select the link for the admission form.
- Read out all the notifications and guidelines listed by the college in the form for proper knowledge.
- Now fill in the section made mandatory with correct and up-to-the-mark data.
- Select the course in which you want to get admission.
- Now preview and check that every piece of information that you provided is correct from your side.
- Pay the application fee online mode by selecting the link stating fee payment.
- The confirmation notice for admission will be sent to the applicant by the college via contact details provided by them.
Jai Hind College Admission 2023 Last Date
Application Form Release Date
10 May 2023
Application Form Last Date
31 May 2023
Jai Hind College Fee Structure
Jai Hind College offers admission to courses such as M.Com, BA, M.Sc., and many more. Students sometimes don't know the fee structure for courses. Below we provided some famous courses fee with duration.
Jai Hind College UG Courses and Fee Structure
|Course Name||Unaided/Aided||I year Fess||II year Fees||III Year Fees|
|B.Voc in Software|
|BVoc in TTM||Unaided||27,300||26,680||7,730|
|BA in Mass Media||Unaided||31,600||28,580||27,430|
Jai Hind College PG Courses and Fee Structure
|Course Name||Unaided/Aided||First-year Fees||Second Year Fees|
|M.Sc Chemistry in Organic||Unaided||46,605||49,780|
|M.Sc in Big Data Analytics||Unaided||93,345||92,480|
|M.Sc in Chemistry||Unaided||24,930||27,480|
|MSc Chemistry in Inorganic & Physical||Aided||18,145||17,470|
|M.Com Advanced Accountancy||Unaided||26,325||25,450|
Jai Hind College Merit List 2023
jai Hind college admission for various UG & PG courses is completed through a merit list. Mumbai University releases a list of candidates selected for counselling in the college. Students who have their names on the merit list can proceed to the next round (Counselling) and Document verification. The merit scores show the minimum marks that students need to secure in order to get considered for counselling. Once the online application forms are completed, applicants can check the college's official website for the admission list.
Other Important Colleges
Question. Does Jai Hind College have an entrance exam?
Answer. Yes, Jai Hind College Conducts a common entrance exam (JHC-CEE) for FY (UG) Degree admissions.
Question. How much percentage is required for admission to Jai Hind College?
Answer. The minimum percentage required for General category students is 45% aggregate and for the reserved category is 40% aggregate.
Jai Hind College Admission Contact Details
- Jai Hind College Address: 61, Navyug Market, Naya Ganj, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001
- Phone: (91-22) 22041095 / 0256
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (91-22) 22886483
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
Apply Now Apply Now
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Jankipuram, Uttar Pradesh
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
|BA Admission||Apply Now|
|BBA Admission||Apply Now|
|BCA Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Com Admission||Apply Now|
|MCA Admission||Apply Now|
|MBA Admission||Apply Now|
|MA Admission||Apply Now|
|M.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|M.com Admission||Apply Now|
Table of Contents
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2023
- AEEE 2023 registration soon DECEMBER 23RD, 2021
- Answer Key for CAT 2021 DECEMBER 9TH, 2021
- NLSIU invites for the LLM and Integrated Ph.D. pro... FEBRUARY 19TH, 2019
- Shiv Nadar University organizing the fest "BREEZE... FEBRUARY 15TH, 2019