Updated On - July 22nd 2023, Updated By - ishika
Narsee Monjee College Admission 2023: Narsee Monjee College offers admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes which include BCom, and MCom. Narsee Monjee College Admission 2023 to the various courses is done in accordance with the guidelines issued by the University of Mumbai. Candidates willing to take admission to the courses offered must first register on the official website of Mumbai University followed by the registration on the website of Narsee Monjee College. The registration for the undergraduate programmes was open from 28 June 2023 to 2 July 2023.
Hence, in 1964, the Narsee Monjee College of Business and Economics was founded. The institution first concentrated on educating students to help them become independent and to prepare them for employment in the business sphere, but it subsequently broadened the scope of its operations to encompass the development of the students' complete personalities. It is now essential to provide applicants the tools they need to excel in all areas due to increased competition in all spheres of life.
Narsee Monjee College admission for session 2023 will be based on the entrance exam. NMIMS-NPAT is the official entrance test which is administered and conducted by the college. The online registration process will start in August 2023. Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics offers Various degrees in many specializations. BCom, BMS, MCom, BSc and Ect are the courses offered at UG and PG levels.
Narsee Monjee College Mumbai Admission 2023 Highlights
|College Name||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics|
|Location||Juhu Scheme, Ville Parle (West),Mumbai 400056|
|Campus Area||7400 sq. ft|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Principal Name||Dr Parag Ajagaonkar|
|Accommodation Facility||For (Girls & Boys)|
|How to Reach||-|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
Narsee Monjee College Admission 2023-24
In the areas of commerce and economics, the Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics-NMCCE provides a variety of UG and PG programmes. NMCCE provides courses in B.Com, BMS, and B.Sc-IT at the undergraduate level, but solely offers M.Com at the postgraduate level. According to the University of Mumbai's policies, admission to all UG and PG programmes is solely based on merit. For working professionals, the NMCCE college also offers certificate programmes.
Narsee Monjee College UG Admission 2023-24
The NMCCE-Narsee Monjee College of Business & Economics provides 3-year, full-time UG B.Com programmes in three concentrations, as well as BMS and B.Sc IT programmes. Candidates must have successfully completed the Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) and received an overall grade of 45-50% to be admitted to any of the UG programmes. While a candidate for a B.Com degree must pass the 12th grade or a comparable exam.
Applicants for B.Sc IT admission must have completed class 12th with a CGPA of 50% overall and Mathematics as one of the required courses. Candidates' scores in mathematics will be given precedence for B.Sc IT course degree.
- For specific admissions merit lists will be released.
- The chosen candidates must enroll in the college in order to be considered.
- Candidates must apply for a provisional statement of eligibility if they have passed the qualifying examination from a board other than the Maharashtra State Board.
- The college office will have forms available, and applicants must include a photocopy of their class 12th grade level transcript with the form.
Completely Based on Merit
B.Com in AF
Accounts and Finance
B.Com in FM
Narsee Monjee College PG Admission 2023-24
Three M.Com specializations are available at the PG level through Narsee Monjee College of Business & Economics. Those who hold a bachelor's degree in commerce or one of its related fields (B.Com/BMS/BFM or BAF) are eligible to apply for admission for academic session 2023-24. The candidate's passing grade on the qualifying degree exam will determine whether or not they are admitted.
Advance Accountancy, Business Management, and Accounting & Finance
Completely Based on Merit
Narsee Monjee College Application Process 2023-24
There will be 2 stages to the application process for admission. After their names appear on the merit list, candidates must fill out an online pre-admission registration form on Mumbai University's official portal before completing an online admission form on the college official portal.
The following are the steps to apply on the college's official portal for academic session 2023:
- Visit the college's official portal http://svkmepndbci.svkm.ac.in to enroll.
- Choose the "Online Pre Admission Form" link for the course.
- Complete the application form, then press the "Submit" button.
- An application number will be created when the form has been filled out properly/Completely.
- Pay the application fee then applicants will get email confirmation of payment.
- Keep a soft copy of the completed form and printed copy as well.
- Print the payment confirmation email and submit it with the hardcopy application form and supporting documentation.
- Applicants will get an acknowledgement document that has been stamped and signed.
- Applicants must log in using the official link on the home page after their names appear in the merit list 2023.
- To check the application status, click on the official link.
- After clicking the Post-Admission Form link, complete the required fields with relevant information.
- 100 INR in application fees, plus INR 1.50 Online Additional Convenience Fees.
Documents required to be submitted
- Copy of Pre-Registration online form.
- 3 Recent Passport size photographs.
- 10+2 grade level Marksheets.
- Leaving certificate.
- Graduation performance sheet and Passing Certificate.
- Migration and Transfer Certificate.
Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics Merit List 2023-24
Students who have applied for admission to the Narsee Monjee (NMCCE) College will shortly get notification of the release of their First Merit List for FYJC & FYB.Com. Students can view the NMCCE College First Merit List 2023-24 by going to the college's official portal. Along with B.Sc IT/BFM/B.Com, and BMS, the college also offers courses in business and economics.
Steps to check and Download Merit List 2023-24
- First, go to www.narseemonjee.org, the official portal of Narsee Monjee.
- Screen will show the Narsee Monjee official homepage then choose the Admissions 2023-24 link.
- Choose the course of your choice, NM Link to the College Merit List within the Category.
- Enter your relevant information, including your registration number and password.
- Press the "submit" button.
- Students will see the Narsee Monjee College Merit List 2023-24 on your desktop screen.
- Download the Merit List for your future use.
Narsee Monjee College Courses & Fees 2023-24
Narsee Monjee College Scholarships
Narsee Monjee-NMCCE provides a range of scholarships based on both merit and need as one of the several scholarship programs provided by the Maharashtra government. Students are only permitted to apply for one scholarship or freeship per year, and each one has its own requirements.
These some scholarships are available to students:
- Scholarships for Backward Class Students.
- Awards of Freeship for Backward Class Students.
- Government Scholarships.
- Post Matric Scholarships for Students.
- State Gov. Open Merit Scholarships.
- Fee Concession to the Ex-Servicemen Children.
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shukla Shishyavrutti Scheme.
- Eklavya Scholarships for PG Students.
Narsee Monjee College Placements
At Mumbai's Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics-NMCCE, a specialist training and placement section aids students in finding work with respectable companies. The cell also conducts mock interviews and group discussions to aid students in their performance throughout the selection process during placement drives. At Narsee Monjee, the average CTC was INR 5-6 LPA, while the highest salary package was INR 9-10 LPA. Some of the leading recruiters affiliated with NMCCE are Deloitte, KPMG, Grant Thornton, EY, IIFL, PWC, and ICICI Bank.
Other Important Colleges
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
Apply Now Apply Now
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Jankipuram, Uttar Pradesh
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
|BA Admission||Apply Now|
|BBA Admission||Apply Now|
|BCA Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Com Admission||Apply Now|
|MCA Admission||Apply Now|
|MBA Admission||Apply Now|
|MA Admission||Apply Now|
|M.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|M.com Admission||Apply Now|
Table of Contents
- Paramedical Courses Admission 2022-23 JULY 25TH, 2022
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2023
- AEEE 2023 registration soon DECEMBER 23RD, 2021
- Answer Key for CAT 2021 DECEMBER 9TH, 2021
- NLSIU invites for the LLM and Integrated Ph.D. pro... FEBRUARY 19TH, 2019