Updated On - July 13th 2023, Updated By - ishika
Malda College Admission 2023: Malda College has started the admission process for entry to the various undergraduate programmes offered by the college. The college will offer admission in accordance with the guidelines issued by the University of Calcutta. Malda College Admission 2023 started on 1 July 2023 and is currently going on. The admission form is available on the official website of the college at maldacollege.ac.in. Students willing to opt for admission to the courses offered by Malda College should submit the admission form before the last date. The last date to apply for Malda College Admission 2023 is 15 July 2023.
One of West Bengal's first government-sponsored, NAAC-accredited higher education institutions is Malda College. After 78 years, Malda College has finished its illustrious academic journey. This announcement that Malda College obtained a "B+" grade and a 2.62 overall score in the NAAC's second cycle of accreditation in 2021 is made with great satisfaction.
Malda College, a government-sponsored and NAAC-accredited academic institution, began operations on July 23, 1944. Malda College is currently one of the largest educational institutions in the state, serving the pressing educational requirements of students from North Bengal's impoverished rural communities.
Malda College Admission 2023 Updates
- The application form for Malda College Admission 2023 was released on the official website of the college on 1 July 2023.
- Malda College Admission is done through a merit list and applicants have to complete the counselling session.
- Students can check the college prospectus.
Malda College Admission 2023
Malda College Admission 2023 has been announced by the college with the release of the application on their official website. The registration form is made available on the website for admission to the undergraduate courses offered by the college. The admission process was started on 1 July 2023. Students who are willing to take admission to the courses offered by Malda College must need the application form before the last date. The last date to submit the duly filled application form for Malda College Admission 2023 is 15 July 2023.
Malda College Admission 2023 in undergraduate programs like Economics, Political Science, Sociology, History, Philosophy, and Sanskrit in addition to BA, B.Sc, and B.Com- with General and Honors, BBA, and BCA provides.
Students seeking to enrol in undergraduate programmes must meet certain requirements, such as passing their twelfth grade with the required minimum grades from an accredited board. Just a merit list based on grades earned in the relevant UG courses is used to determine admission to postgraduate-PG programmes.
Malda College UG Admission 2023
Malda College Admission 2023 to the UG programmes is currently going on and the application form is available on the official website of the college. Admission to the UG programmes is done on the basis of the merit list prepared by considering the marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination. Students who have completed their 10+2 from a recognised board can opt for admission to the UG programmes offered by the college.
Candidates for the BA degree have the option of selecting from one of 10+ distinct specialities, either General or Honors courses. Candidates for the B.Sc degree have a choice of seven distinct specialities, either General or Honors courses.
Accounting is an option for the main subjects for B.Com-Honors students. A self-financed division of the institution also offers a BCA programme, which is a traditional 3-year bachelor's degree programme.
- Applicants who receive less than 45% overall, or 40% overall and 50% in English, are ineligible to qualify for honours courses.
- For SC/ST applicants, there is a 5% waiver of the qualifying requirements.
- Also eligible to apply are candidates from the years 2015 and 2016. However, when evaluating such applications, 10% and 5% of the relevant aggregate scores shall be excluded.
BA / General
English, Arabic, Education, Economics, History, Sociology, Sanskrit, Political Science, Geography, Philosophy, and Bengali
Based on Merit List
BA / Honors
B.Sc / General
Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Mathematics, and Botany
B.Sc / Honors
Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Mathematics, Botany, Computer Science, and Economics
B.Com / Generals
B.Com / Honors
Malda College MA Admission 2023
The master's degree programmes in English, History and Bengali are offered by Malda College as postgraduate-PG courses. Applicants who have graduated with honours from an accredited university or board using the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent are eligible to apply. There are 1905 available seats in all.
- Those who graduated with honours between 2013 and 2015 are also eligible to apply. Nevertheless, 5% of their total scores for eligibility will be withdrawn annually.
- The SC category is given 22% of the seats, the ST group gets 6%, the OBC categories A and B get 3%, and the physically challenged category gets 3% of reservations.
Malda College Admission 2023 Last Date
Application Form Release Date
1 July 2023
Admission Last Date
15 July 2023
Malda College Admission Eligibility Criteria
- The Higher Secondary or its equivalent Examination must be passed by candidates requesting admission in order for them to be considered.
- The Higher Secondary or its equivalent Examination grades for the top four courses will be taken into account for determining admission. English must be one of these top four subjects.
- Only students who completed the Upper Secondary (10+2) Exams in the current year, the just-past year, and the year prior to that year, i.e., 2022, 2021, 2020, will be permitted to accept admission.
- The following requirements must be met in order to apply to honours courses: 45% overall in the best four subjects (including English and the best three),pass marks in the subject for which you are seeking an honours degree at high school or its equivalent (10+2) examination, or 40% overall and 50% in the subject for which you are seeking an honours degree. Applicants who fall under the SC/ST category are qualified for a 5% mark reduction.
- The top four subject combinations will be used to compute the grades for the Mathematics and English Subjects for Computer Science Honors. The student must have achieved success in both math and physics at the 10+2 level.
- The student must have at least pass marks in the subject combinations of mathematics, computer application, and computer science in order to be admitted to BCA (Hons.).
- The merit list will be created based on the average of the top four topics for applicants to General (Pass) courses (including English).
- Candidates who have successfully completed vocational courses at institutions recognised by the West Bengal government, the West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling, or the National Institute of Open Schooling-NIOS are eligible for admission to the general (pass) BA/B.Com programmes. The only requirement for those courses should always be English as a subject.
- Admissions to both Pass and Honors courses will only be made through an online counselling system based on the merit list. For both the general programme and the honours programme, a candidate must apply individually. Applicants need to keep in mind their Id and password from the registration procedure. Never divulge your ID or password to anybody.
Malda College Merit List 2023
Malda College admission 2023 for UG and PG courses are based on the Merit list. Every year Malda college releases some merit lists for selecting candidates for admission to its offered courses. According to the deadline specified in the admission announcement, each candidate on the provisional merit list is required to take part in online counselling using their admission login information. Final Merit List based on Online Counseling Occasionally, based on merit, there may be slots available for online admission and payment (subject to seat availability).
Malda College Admission Process 2023
Filling out the Online Admission Application Form in Step 1:
Click the admission icon to access the online application first. Online registration for admission to get a registration code (i.e., REGxxxxxx). Your user ID is your registration code. then use your admission login information to access the "Application Sign in" page (Form Fill up).
The following is required. Soft copies or scanned copies.
- High school transcript ( jpg format up to 500 KB)
- Madhyamik admit card in JPG format up to 500 KB (3) Caste certificate and disability
- Certificate (if applicable) in JPG format up to 500 KB
- A current passport-size picture ( up to 50 KB in JPG format)
- Signature ( up to 50 KB in JPG format)
- Moreover, you must have a valid email address and mobile phone number.
Step 2: Online Correction/Edit,
Applicants will have the chance to amend just their marks data and name spelling for Correction, if Needed, in accordance with the timeline of the admission announcement following the release of the Draft Merit List.
Step 3: Online Counseling:
Using their admission login information, all candidates on the provisional merit list must take part in the online counselling process. Otherwise, his or her name will not appear on the FINAL MERIT LIST, which will prevent you from being considered for admission. That is required of every candidate.
Step 4: Online Admission Fee Payment
If the applicant is chosen based on the Final Merit List, pay the entrance fees/course fees using the payment link that was supplied to your email. Choose the appropriate subject combination, don't forget. On a slot-by-slot basis, the college website also posts the list of applicants to whom payment links have been provided through email.
Step 5: Mandatory Orientation Program Attendance & Document Verification as announced by the college.
Malda College Application Process 2023
- There is no facility for offline mode application. It only operates in online mode.
- A candidate must have a personal email address and mobile number. Create a new email address, preferably one that uses Gmail, if you don't already have one.
- The parent of an application must have a personal email address and mobile number. If somebody does not already have an email address, CREATE ONE. It needs to be distinct from the applicant's email address.
- A candidate has to have a soft copy or scanned copy of their references (Marksheet of HS, admit card of Madhyamik, Caste certificate in jpg format)
- A current, passport-size picture, and a signature in a jpg file no larger than 50KB.
- Caste and disability certificates in scanned form ( if applicable).
- The college authorities shall not be held liable if any applicant fails to receive the SMS or OTP.
- Students must finish the admissions procedure within the allotted time limit as announced from time to time. No requests that are made after the appointed date will be considered.
Malda College Scholarships
Every year, the college offers a variety of scholarship policies to the students.
- The scholarships are only available to normal second and third-year college students.
- Scholarship recipients are determined solely by their academic standing, attendance record, and annual family income.
- Only "online" applications are accepted from students for scholarships.
- Government scholarships and institutional scholarships are the two categories of scholarships available to students.
Malda College Placements
The placement possibilities are significant and prevalent for all students. Malda College provides final-year students with 100% placement in reputable, well-established businesses.
Every year, students also have the choice to apply for businesses outside of school. Student internship programmes don't exist. Students may also apply for internships at other outside businesses as an alternative.
Malda College Admission 2023 Contact Details
- Address: Malda College P.O. ‚ Dist – Malda‚ Pin – 732101, West Bengal
- Phone: 03512796722
- Website: www.maldacollege.ac.in
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Other Colleges
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
Apply Now Apply Now
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Jankipuram, Uttar Pradesh
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
|BA Admission||Apply Now|
|BBA Admission||Apply Now|
|BCA Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Com Admission||Apply Now|
|MCA Admission||Apply Now|
|MBA Admission||Apply Now|
|MA Admission||Apply Now|
|M.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|M.com Admission||Apply Now|
Table of Contents
- Paramedical Courses Admission 2022-23 JULY 25TH, 2022
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2023
- AEEE 2023 registration soon DECEMBER 23RD, 2021
- Answer Key for CAT 2021 DECEMBER 9TH, 2021
- NLSIU invites for the LLM and Integrated Ph.D. pro... FEBRUARY 19TH, 2019