Updated On - June 27th 2019, Updated By - Ravi
The Indian School of Mines located at Jharkhand. This university organized by university grants commission. Indian School of Mines set up in 1926. It is an open learning college.
|University Name||Indian School of Mines|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Chairman||Dhanush Dhari Mishra|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|How to Reach||-|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
Indian Institute Of Technology(Indian Schools of Mines) located in Dhanbad, India. The IIT(ISM) provides various courses in the field of Engineering, Science, Management and Humanities with a focus on Engineering, Mining and Earth Science.
How to Apply?
- Candidate can apply by Online/Offline Mode.
- Candidate can download the application form from the official website of the University.
- Interested candidate can also apply online via the link provided on the official website of the University.
Application fee :
INR 1000 for Female (all category) /SC/ST/PWD
INR 2000 for General and OBC-NCL
INR 2000 for Executive MBA Program
- To Apply for B.Tech Courses, These courses are done on the basis of JEE Main Advanced rank/scores.
- To Apply for M.Tech Courses, This course is done on the basis of GATE Entrance exam Score/Rank.
- The candidate seeking admission to the MBA program is done through the Common Admission Test(CAT)
- Admission to Executive MBA course is done on the basis of written entrance test, Interview, and Experience.
- Admission to Ph.D. is done through an examination conducted by the Institute itself.
Some seats are reversed on the basis of Caste Category.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 15% of seats in every course.
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 7.5% of seats in every course.
- Persons with Disability (PWD) – 3% seats in each of OPEN, OBC-NCL, SC, and ST category seats.
Note: For more details regarding admission please visit the official website of the University.
The Workshop programs for facebook live session by the central expert of IPR for student and faculty members is held on 10th January 2019, time 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM.
- The University offers modern high tech computer Laboratories with Wi-Fi facilities and as well as equipped with multiprocessor servers and latest Personal Computer(PC) and Networking devices.
- The University provides the Hostel facilities for the student and offers the food and lodging facilities.
- The University provides the Smart Classroom with Multi-media project facilities for the students.
- The University conducts the various seminar and Student can participate and improve the skills
- The University has a large library. The Library is the backbone of the Institutions. The Library has a collection of 60.000 books including a number of Xylographic Tibetan manuscripts and some rare manuscripts along with gratis books.
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad Placement
The Placement and Training Cell provide knowledge-based technological services to satisfy the needs of the industry and helping the student to create or build the potentiality in technology and research for the development of the Nation. The Placement and Training Cell wants to develop a complete personality in our students, Professionally, Morally and Social. The Placement office is as well as equipped with the facilities that are required for the smooth conduct of the recruitment process. The Placement Cell ensures that students will find the best place of placement.pre-final year students of B.Tech and Dual Degree undergo summer internships in various leading organizations. The placement Cell wants to provide 100% placement each and every years.
The Scholarship is available for religious minorities and reserved categories. Who candidate belongs general category, The merit-cum scholarship provided by the Government of India. The candidate whose parent/guardian income is less than 6 lakhs per anum form all income resource is alive for the scholarship.SBI provides easy loans at low-interest rates to needy students. There are many scholarships schemes available such as OP Jindal scholarship, Merit-Cum Scholarship, etc.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship
No of Scholarships: Only 25% of students enrolled in each Course and they got amount 800/ per month and full freeship(exemption from tuition fees).
Merit Cum Means Freeship
No of Scholarship: Only 10% of the student enrolled in each course. Candidate Must have G.P.A of 6.00 in each of the previous 2 semesters as well as first-year students 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
Note: For more information regarding Scholarship please visit the University website.
Top Recruiting Companies
- FUTURES FIRST
- IDEA CELLULAR
- TATA STELL
- WORKS APPLICATIONS
- OIL INDIA LTD
- AIRBUS ENGINEERING
- MAQ SOFTWARE
- SANDVIK ASIA
- VISA STEEL
- MARUTI SUZUKI
- TATA MOTORS
- Reliance JIO
- TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad
Jharkhand, India, 826004
- Ranchi, Jharkhand
- State Universities
- Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Deemed To Be University
- 43 by NIRF
Table of Contents
- Symbiosis International University declared the r... JANUARY 11TH, 2019
- Admission 2019 JULY 26TH, 2018
- Jamia Millia Islamia celebtated National Science D... MARCH 4TH, 2019
- MD Unani scholar DR Sana Nafees gets CC Kartha Awa... MARCH 4TH, 2019
- Chitkara University held the Smart India Hackathon... MARCH 4TH, 2019