Updated On - December 17th 2020, Updated By - shubham
The ICFAI University, Jharkhand has been notified by the UGC, under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 vide Notification No.F.8-17/2009 (CPP-I) dated December 16, 2009. The University is competent to award the Degrees, as specified by the UGC under Section 22 of the UGC Act, 1956. The ICFAI University Jharkhand located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. It is a private university. The full name of this university is the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Jharkhand. Applicant must attend the entrance, those who complete the exam they will be qualified for the next level.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
|University Name||The ICFAI University|
|Accredited by||UGC, AIU|
|Location||Plot No. 2065, Daladali Chowk,|
Simalia, Near Ring Road, Ranchi-835222
|Campus Area||18 Acres|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Registrar||Prof. Arvind Kumar|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. O R S Rao|
|How to Reach||-|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Jharkhand is well established in 2008 and is popularly known as ICFAI University. The University entitles for awarding degrees by UGC (University Grants Commission) and is highlighted in the list maintained by the UGC. The University is offering career-oriented educational programs at the Postgraduate, Undergraduate as well as at the Doctoral level courses in streams of Engineering, Science, Management and also Computer Applications headmost for the BBA, BCA, MCA, MBA, Ph.D. ICFAI University is offering specialized courses MCA, B.Tech lateral and MBA for professionals who are working. The applicants' selections are for the programs which are made through the screening of interview and application.
While figuring out for the admission, with specific weightage which is provided for their academic distinctions, cultural/sports awards events, quizzes, debates and distinct types of essential extracurricular activities. For B.Tech candidates must be passing in 10+2 in English and science stream with minimal of 50% marks which are for the admission availability of the students. The University is offering B.Tech lateral must be passing 10+2 in English and science stream with English subject with at least 50% marks which are for admission eligibility. For BBA, BCA, and BA the aspirants should pass 10+2 for at least 40% marks for the admission. For B.Com, the applicants must pass 10+2 with the field of commerce and a minimum of 40% marks. On the basis of application, personal interview, and Aptitude test the Ph.D. admission is made. 55% marks are there for admission for the passing of the Master's degree. For MCA and MBA, applicants must pass a graduation degree in the specific discipline of 40% marks. The university is moreover offering MCA Lateral entry for which the applicants should pass B.SC. (IT/CS) or BCA with Mathematics in 10+2 or at the graduation level and at least a minimum of 40% marks are there for the admission process.
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of the university in India, Jharkhand was well known as the ICFAI University, Jharkhand which is well established under the section (2) of section 4 of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University Act, 2006 (Jharkhand Act 08, 2007). The ICFAI University Jharkhand is inclusive of lists of universities which is organized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2 (f) of the UGC Act, 1956, with vide notification No. F..8-17/2009 (CPP-I) which is substantially dated on December 16, 2009.
- The University is a prominent member of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- The university is a renowned member of the Association of the Indian Universities (AIU).
- The University is a member of the Association of the Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
1. 50% Scholarship is provided to the aspirants passing 10+2 with 90% marks (CGPA: 9.9.) and above.
2. Scholarship of 40% is provided to the applicants passing 10+2 with 80-90% (CGPA: 8.8. - 9.9) and above.
3. 30% Scholarship is given for the aspirants passing 10+2 with 70-80% (CGPA: 7.7-8.8) and above.
4. The scholarship is provided for the applicants passing 10+2 70-80% (CGPA: 6.5- 7.7) and above.
Award & Ranking
- At Jharkhand Education Summit held in Ranchi on March 15, 2015, the University was given the award “The University of the Year for Excellence in Values-based Education.
- The best and finest paper award has been presented at the conference of Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Hyderabad on Feb 12, 2015, and award is given to Mr. Akinchan Sinha, Ph.D. Scholar of 2014.
- IUJ Journal Assesment of Journal of Management by ISI.
- The best and finest paper award has been conferred at the conference of Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Hyderabad on Feb 12, 2015, and this award is presented to Mr. Akinchan Sinha, Ph.D. Scholar of 2014.
- Excellence award of higher education of IUJ in Eastern India-2017.
- Prof ORS Rao, VC was accustomed to a special invitation by the Universities of India with the association on "Best and finest Quality of Higher Education in India" at the East Zone VC's conferences in Hazaribagh on Dec 5, 2014.
ICFAI University Jharkhand University Placement
The placement and training wing at the university is looking after the placement and training activities on the basis to continue. Summer internship program and final placement activities and provided to the placement executives maintaining the University-Industry dialogue. Ensuring Corporate placements for relevant preparation of performance level of students. The team plays an essential intermediary role of matching academic excellence for the expectations of the industry and providing counseling for the students appropriately.
Top Recruiting Companies
- HDFC Bank
- Jana Laxmi Bank
- Reliance Communication
- Jaro Education
- Reliance Energy, Delhi
- Savera InfoTech
Plot No. 2167/A, Opposite IDBI Bank, Ashok Nagar, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834002
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
M.Sc Admission 2021
MA Admission 2021
M.Com Admission 2021
MBBS Admission 2021
Apply Now Apply Now
- Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Private University
- Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Deemed To Be University
- 43 by NIRF
- Ranchi, Jharkhand
- State Universities
|B.Tech Admission||Apply Now|
|BA Admission||Apply Now|
|BBA Admission||Apply Now|
|BCA Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Com Admission||Apply Now|
|MCA Admission||Apply Now|
|MBA Admission||Apply Now|
|MA Admission||Apply Now|
|M.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|M.com Admission||Apply Now|
Table of Contents
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 MARCH 2ND, 2021
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018