Updated On - February 10th 2021, Updated By - ashish
The Central University of Jharkhand is a Central University of India, established by an act of the Indian Parliament in 2009.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
This university located in Ranchi, Jharkhand. it was founded in 2009. This university is famous for its Ph.D. The Central University of Jharkhand has 7 schools and 22 centers.
Which are communicated education in Social Science, Languages, Business Management, Science, Technology and Journalism, and Media Technologies, etc.
|University Name||Central University of Jharkhand|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Vice-Chancellor||Nand Kumar Yadav|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|How to Reach||-|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
The admission process of the Central University of Jharkhand: The central university of Jharkhand is a central university of India it is established by an act of the Indian president's assent.
The central university of Jharkhand offers various types of courses as well as undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels covering the field of technology, computer, business, education, etc.
Admission to all offered courses merit list should be prepared based on the central common entrance examination test. Exam conducted by any central university in India and before the admission followed by an interview.
The Central University of Jharkhand has open the admission of MBA course level programs the last date of form submission Dec 2019 if the candidate wishes to apply for the admission kindly take the admission within the last date of time.
- Admission to UG candidate must have to complete 12th in any discipline recognized university candidate can apply for admission to an undergraduate course. And admission is done based on the central university common entrance examination. Exam conducted by the central university.
- Admission for PG candidate should have passed in a bachelor's degree of any recognized university student can eligible for applying the admission for postgraduate programs. And merit list should be prepared basic marks rank of central university entrance examination test exam conducted by the central university.
- Admission to Ph.D. must have passed in master's degree of any recognized university student eligible for applying for admission in Ph.D. and the candidate should have followed an interview.
How to fill the application form?
- First students have to visit the official website.
- Students have to click on the application page.
- Students have to enter the name as well as email Id.
- After that applicant has to select the courses.
- Aspirants have to fill the application form.
- While filling the form exam holder has to put correct information.
- Students have to fill in their name, father's name, mother's name, Date of birth, etc.
- Upload some document which will be mentioned in the application form.
- After that students can select the payment mode.
- On the new page, students have to select the payment mode.
- Click on the payment mode.
- When all the required will be completed.
- Students have to take a photocopy of the application form.
Note: The candidate wishes to apply an application through online mode, visit our university's official website, and filled all required and correct information in an application form with attached the required documents also.
Candidate should have a pay application fee through the online debit card/credit card, net banking.
Eligibility criteria for PG Courses
Courses to be Offered
M.Tech. in Water Engineering and Management
Aspirants have to secure marks in B.E./B.Tech. in Agricultural or Civil Engineering from reputed University
M.Sc. in Environmental Science
Students must hold any degree such as B.Sc./B.Tech. in any discipline of Science & Technology, Engineering, Agricultural, Veterinary, Forestry, Wildlife, Earth Sciences for M.sc admission process.
M.A in International Relationship
Students have to hold Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a reputed University
M.A. in Performing Arts
Note: Selection will be done on the basis of audition along with the entrance examination
M.A. in Human Right & Conflict Management
Aspirants have to secure a Bachelor's Degree in any relevant programs for admission.
M.Sc. in Chemistry
Students have to secure a degree in any relevant field such as Bachelor Degree with Honours/Graduation with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics combination
M.Sc. in Mathematics
Aspirants have to secure marks in any courses like B. Sc. with Mathematics/ Statistics and Mathematics as a subject is compulsory for three years
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
M.Sc. in Geo-informatics
Graduate degree in any programs Environmental Science, Forestry, Geography, Chemistry, Physics, Geology, Geophysics, Mathematics, Oceanography, Agriculture, Atmospheric Sciences, Climatology, Information Science, Computer Science, Disaster Management, Electronics, Town Planning, Botany, Zoology/ allied disciplines
M.A. in Mass Communication
Bachelor’s Degree in any program
M.A. in Indigenous Culture Studies
Bachelor’s Degree in any program
M.A. in English
B.A. English honors degree for admission.
M.Sc. in Physics
B.Sc./B.Sc. (Hons.) with Physics as one of the subjects from reputed University
M.A./ L.L.M. in Tribal & Customary Law
Aspirants have to secure marks in B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./ L.L.B. degree from reputed University.
M.A. in Folkloristics
Students have to secure marks in any course at the graduate degree.
B.Ed. (Two Years)
Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master's Degree in any programs as per students' requirements. Admission will be based on the merit list.
M.Sc. in Life Science
Students have to secure a degree in any course B.Sc, in BioSciences /Botany, Zoology, Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Life Science, Microbiology, Genetics, Agriculture Science
M.Tech. in Energy Engineering
B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Energy Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Technology or M.Sc. . in Physics, Chemistry.
M.Tech. in Nanotechnology
Students have to secure in any courses such as B.E, B.Tech-Mechanical Electrical, Electrical, Electronics, Polymer, Chemical, Metallurgy, Material Science and Technology, ceramics, Biotechnology. M.Sc. in Physics and Chemistry, BioSciences, Electronics
Schools/Department of Central University of Jharkhand
Engineering & Technologies
- Energy Engineering
- Transport Science and Technology
- Water Engineering & Management
Humanities and Social Sciences
- Human Rights & Conflict Management
- International Relations
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Computer Science and Technology
- Life Sciences
- English Studies
- Far East Languages (Chinese, Korean, Tibetan)
- Tribal Studies
- Contemporary and Tribal Customary Law
- Performing Arts
Some of the Main Features
The Central University of Jharkhand has some different facilities for others.
- The Central University of Jharkhand has excellent transport facilities for students and staff to peck and dropped the various location in Jharkhand. There are at present 08 buses plying on 05 different routes to provide pick and drop facilities to the students from Ranchi to Central University of Jharkhand temporary campus at Bramble.
- The central university of Jharkhand has provided sports facilities to students. there is a provide outdoor and indoor game facility. Outdoor games like .football, cricket, volleyball, badminton, wushu, and athletics, and indoor game provide table tennis, chess, yoga, and carrom.it has a very big and separate playground on campus.
- Hostel facility is very excellent .it has hostel building structure is world-class and modern design it has provided various types of the facility in a hostel like a separate mess is there in hosteler and the separate hostel also is there for women and men. There is in the hostel room is very well various types of room are available in a hostel like a single, double, and triple bedroom for the student. And the full hostel has wifi internet network faculty enabled.
- Library facility also in university campus there is a collection of major books, e-journals, audio/video, and the full library is a computerized and air-conditioned facility provided in a library
Central University of Jharkhand of placement: The campus placement opportunity is excellent and very active. University organizes the various types of companies for every and each field.
Many company visits for our university to provide various types of job opportunity and all most students got placement for this university.
They may visit different Centres and send Job Notification Form to individual centers or university placement cell.
The Central University of Jharkhand also provided training for the student. They conduct various types of programs like a seminar group discussion, personal interview, and oral presentation.
This University job placement is very effective or students can check the previous year's job placement.
Top Recruiting Companies in Central University of Jharkhand Placement in the last years
- AXIS BANK
- ICICI BANK
- TECH MAHINDRA
The Central University of Jharkhand od scholarships: The University provides the scholarship to the needed students for their higher education.
Scholarship in the central university of Jharkhand they provided various types of the scholarship scheme. The central government also provided various types of scholarship schemes for the student.
Scholarships are provided to meritorious students securing good marks in semesters through the university management, Scholarships are given to students with optimum performance in academics. Scholarships are there for the ST and SC students.
The university also supports and guidance to get an education loan from bank many nationalized banks re providing education loan for an intelligent student.
The government has given a golden opportunity to get a loan for Jammu and Kashmir students.
Faculty of University
|Dr. Manoj Kumar||Associate Professor|
|Dr. Ashish Sachan||Associate Professor|
|Dr. Praveen Kr. Sharma||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Rajakishore Mishra||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Anil Kumar||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Hena Firdaus||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Jagmohan Tanti||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Hrishikesh Mahato||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Jitendra Kumar||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Umesh Kumar||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Nagapavan Chintalapati||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Nitesh Bhatia||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Mahendra Singh||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Amit Kumar||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Kiran Jalem||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Chandra Shekhar Dwivedi||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Seema Mamta Minz||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Tulasi Das Majhi||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Rajnikant Pandey||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. T. Neishoning Koireng||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. M. Ramakrishnan||Assistant Professor|
Address: Ratu-Lohardaga Road, Ranchi Dist, Bramble, Jharkhand 835205
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
M.Sc Admission 2021
MA Admission 2021
M.Com Admission 2021
MBBS Admission 2021
Apply Now Apply Now
- Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Private University
- Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Deemed To Be University
- 43 by NIRF
- Ranchi, Jharkhand
- State Universities
|B.Tech Admission||Apply Now|
|BA Admission||Apply Now|
|BBA Admission||Apply Now|
|BCA Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Com Admission||Apply Now|
|MCA Admission||Apply Now|
|MBA Admission||Apply Now|
|MA Admission||Apply Now|
|M.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|M.com Admission||Apply Now|
Table of Contents
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 MARCH 2ND, 2021
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018