Updated On - June 26th 2019, Updated By - Ravi
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University organized by UGC. It is a private university and set up in 2003. Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, formerly Rajasthan Ayurved University, is the first Ayurved University in the state Rajasthan and it is the second university of this kind in India.
|University Name||Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Vice Chancellor||Radhey Shyam Sharma|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|How to Reach||-|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
The student should be Indian. The student should have passed 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, 50% marks required in 12th class. Candidate should be between 17- 21 years of age. The student can apply online to visit the official website. Website-:raujodhpur.org. The student can download the application form on the website. After the download from the student can fill up the application form and submit the form to the university. The student can apply for admission online mode. All details must be true and correct to the best knowledge of the candidates. Keep with your original documents in order to name, address, educational qualifications and also scanned documents if required.
How to apply for admission?
- Students have to visit the official website.
- Click on the link of admission page.
- Enter your name with Email Id and start as a new user.
- While you click on the registration page, it will be open a new tab.
- An applicant has to fill that form with all their details such as name, date of birth, education details, etc.
- Students have to submit the document which will be mentioned on the admission page.
- After that click on the click on the submit button.
- It will take a few mins to process.
- Aspirants have to select the payment mode.
- An applicant has to pay the amount for registration.
- While complete all the procedure students have to keep three to four copy of the admission receipt.
- 12th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Admission Test Hall ticket
- High School Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Category Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
The Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University has offered the research types of education and they produce more knowledge in the field of Ayurved.
|BAMS||Students have to secure marks in science stream along with Physical, Chemistry, with a qualifying score from the venerable education board.|
|BHMS||Applicant must secure marks in science stream along with English from the distinguished education board.|
|B. Pharm||A pass in 10+2 with an interest in the relevant field with great qualifying marks that will be included on the admission process.|
|MS||Secure your graduate degree with qualifying marks that will be mentioned your merit list. This University admission will be done through the merit list.|
|Certification||Students have to secure marks with science in 10th and 12th marks with reputable University.|
|M.d||Students have to secure a graduate degree from distinguished University.|
|Ph.D||Secured Master degree from reputed University|
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University is the first Ayurvedic University of the Rajasthan and second university of India. University provides education in the various medical department like Yoga & Naturopathy, Homoeopathy, Unani, and Siddha. University has various hospitals on the university campus of the different departments. University has the Herbal Garden under the Deptt. of Dravyaguna Vigyan it is located in 100 acres of land. University also has the Anatomy Museum under the department of Deptt. of Rachana Sharir. University provides the hostel to the girls and boys both students on a merit basis. University has a central library with 12500 references and textbooks.
Many colleges affiliated
- Ayurved Nurse/ Com. Training Centre, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur
- Madhav Vilas Palace, Jaipur
- BM Education Foundation Trust Ayurved Nurse/ Com. Training Centre, Pilani
- GT Ayurved Institute & Research Centre, Alwar
- Baba Narayandas Ayurved Nurse/ Com. Training Centre, Jhunjhunu
- Shipyard Ruthala Ayurved Vikas Sansthan, Navalgarh Nurse/ Comp. Training Centre, Jhunjhunu
- Mewar Education Society, Chittorgarh Nurse/ Comp. Training Centre, Chittorgarh
- Vivekananda Yoga and Naturopathy College, Kaharon Ki Dhani, Sikar
- Yoga and Naturopathy College, Mangalwad Chouraha, Udaipur
- Swasthya Kalyan Institute of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences
- Swasthya Kalyan Homeopathy Medical College & Research Institute, Jaipur
- Yuvraj Pratap Singh Memorial Homeopathy Medical College, Hospital & Research, Alwar
- Bhartiya Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, B Narayan Gate, Bharatpur
- Shri Mangilal Nirvana Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre, Jaipur
- Madan Mohan Malviya Government Ayurveda College, Udaipur
- Bharti, Gandhi Vidhya Mandir, Churu
- University College of Ayurveda, Jodhpur
This university does not provide any kind of place because it is the medical university, students believe in the personal clinic, hospitals, health care center and etc. The applicants can work in any medical Facilities within the University campus during their course of study. Many candidates often get employment opportunities on campus, otherwise, they are recruited to major homeopathic and ayurvedic medical institutions. The University has a very old record of the Jobs placement. If the records of previous to previous records are seen, then almost all the students have been given jobs.
Recruitment in Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University last year
Data is not available.
Data is not available about the scholarship of the university will update soon.
Faculty of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University
|Dr. Rakesh Kumar Sharma||Associate Professor, Department of Anatomy|
|Dr. Prem Prakash Vyas||Associate Professor, Department of Paediatrics|
|Dr. Neelima Aligy Reddy||Associate Professor & Head, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Dr. Pramod Kumar Mishra||Associate Professor & Head, Department of General Medicine|
|Dr. Chandan Singh||Associate Professor and Head, Department of Materia Medica|
|Dr. Rajesh Kumar Gupta||Associate Professor & Head, Department of Surgery|
|Dr. Govind Sahay Shukl||Associate Professor and Head, Department of Pharmacy|
|Dr. Rajesh Kumar Sharma||Associate Professor, Department of Physiology|
|Vaidya Manoj Kumar Sharma||Associate Professor & Head, Department of Basic Principles|
|Dr. Rajbir Singh||Associate Professor & Head, Department of Ent & Opthalmology|
Address:- Kadvad, Nagaur Road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342037
- Ladnun, Rajasthan
- NAAC-A, UGC
- Deemed To Be University
- Bikaner, Rajasthan
- State Universities
- 97 by NIRF
- Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Private University
Table of Contents
- IGNOU Extends July 2019 Admission Registration Dea... SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2019
- Symbiosis International University declared the r... JANUARY 11TH, 2019
- Admission 2019 JULY 26TH, 2018
- Jamia Millia Islamia celebtated National Science D... MARCH 4TH, 2019
- MD Unani scholar DR Sana Nafees gets CC Kartha Awa... MARCH 4TH, 2019