Updated On - November 21st 2018, Updated By - Madhumita
Gujarat Vidyapith is a university in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It was founded in 1920 by Mahatma Gandhi. This university organized by university grants commission. It is a open learning school and this university founded in 1920.
|University Name||Gujarat Vidyapith|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Vice Chancellor||Anamik Shah|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|How to Reach||-|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
Gujarat Vidyapeeth is an educational institution founded by Mahatma Gandhi.it is one of the national university the Gujarat Vidyapeeth is UGC recognized university. the university is offered various types of courses like.UG, PG, and Ph.D. programmes and certificate course also are available for this university. candidate wants to take a admission for this university admission to this programme is conducted directly by applying to the university. for most of UG candidate, the selected on the basis of the merit .candidate want to take a admission is based on the entrance exam of this university. the M.phil and Ph.D. candidate also Appear for the university entrance exam.candidate can apply for online-offline both mode. Online process.candidate should visit the university official website and full fill the required and correct information in an application with required documentation. Offline process. Candidate can visit the official website and download the application form and fill the required and correct information wit Attached the required document and sent via through the university address.
- Admission to the UG courses. like Bsc, BA, BPES.candidate should be passed the 12th in any discipline recognized university. with science stream.for admission to B.Ed.hindi course the candidate must appear to admission test for conduct by the university itself. After clearing the admission test .the qualified student has attended personal interview Before the final selection.
- Admission to the PG Course. like MA, M.sc, M.ed, MSW .candidate cane complete the graduate degree for any discipline and recognized university. the institution also provided the M.lib Isc.only one year to take complete
- Admission to the MBA and MCA candidate can apply who are he complete graduation degree of any recognized university with 45% marks student can apply for the MBA course who student passed the graduation degree of any recognized university with 40% marks getting student eligible for taking a admission from this institute.
- Admission to MPhil and Phd.candidate can apply for this course candidate must have passed the post graduation degree of any discipline and recognized university.and for admission for these courses.candidate must have passed to qualifying exam. the qualifying student appears the personal interview before the final admission.
Some of the Main Features in Gujarat Vidyapith:
Some of the main feature in Gujarat university some of the difference facility of NIIT university from others.
- Gujarat university has central library has grown over the years to become one of the richest repositories of books, journals, and manuscripts in Gujarat .the central library building structure has a composite type.T he height of more than five meters of each floor helps to maintain a cool interior and allow the significant amount of natural light.
- Gujarat university has separate boys and girls hostel this university provided the 7 boys hostel and 3 girls hostel every hostel have the good and clean area in the hostel have the good and educational environment and hostel building structure is very good and modern type. hostel mess is also available on the campus and provided the good food every time,
- On campus has a playground very big university provided for various types of game like volleyball kabaddi, basketball badminton
- Ahmedabad campus is facilitated with the auditorium with 750 seating capacity. This hall has unique construction technology with earth cooling system. and fully campus look like green and good environment.
Gujarat Vidyapith University Placement:
In Gujarat university, placement opportunity is very good every year most of the good company are visit. From this university. every year most of the student got the placement with a good package. and Gujarat Vidyapeeth gives internship and good business experiences. And university also provided Training for maintaining the student confidence. the campus will provide the different type of Internship programme for different industries.university.
Top Recruiting Companies in Gujarat Vidyapith University in the last years:
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI bank
- AXIS bank
Scholarship in Gujarat Vidyapith University
Gujarat Vidyapeeth provided various type of scholarship.and also support for the get loan from The bank. Who student are get topper in the class university will provide the scholarship for those students. and state government also conduct the many exams based on scholarship who Are the qualifying state government provided the scholarship. In university campus also arranged And support for the get loan from bank .and Ph.D. student and higher education student also get a loan from bank .many bank of providing the education loan. For students and which student selected full fee is reimbursement for every course .scholarship will be proved the Indian government also Who student gets a top rank of university exam they student will get an easy and sufficient scholarship.there are many types of scholarships for topper student
Contact Details of Gujarat Vidyapith University
Address:- Nr. Income Tax Office, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380014
- Gandhinagar , Gujarat
- State Universities
- Vadodara, Gujarat
- AIU, UGC
- Private University
- Gandhinagar , Gujarat
- AIU, UGC
- Private University
- 55 by NIRF
Table of Contents
- Symbiosis International University declared the r... JANUARY 11TH, 2019
- Admission 2019 JULY 26TH, 2018
- Jamia Millia Islamia celebtated National Science D... MARCH 4TH, 2019
- MD Unani scholar DR Sana Nafees gets CC Kartha Awa... MARCH 4TH, 2019
- Chitkara University held the Smart India Hackathon... MARCH 4TH, 2019