Updated On - January 20th 2023, Updated By - ishika

Admission

<

IMTS

Anant National University Admission 2023-24: ANU was founded in 2016 as a private institute. It is situated in Ahmedabad, Gujrat. ANU offers education in architecture and design in multiple fields. In ANU, courses are offered in these streams at UG and postgraduate levels. The university is specifically known as the country’s first design university. It has an affiliation with COA and the reputed UGC.

At the UG level, some offered courses are B.Des. And B-Arch, while at PG, one of the offered programs is B.Des. Complete three courses are offered through 02 streams. Besides academic programs, it also offers some companionship programs. ANU grants entrance score-based admission for UG and PG courses. Admissions in other training programs are offered through previous exam merit and also an interview. The ANU is in collaboration with many international universities. For B-Arch admissions exams known as NATA and AnantU Admission Test are taken.

Anant National University Admission Latest Update

  • ANU Admission 2023-24 has been started Click Here

Anant National University Admission 2023-24

ANU has announced the registrations for the B.Arch course. The last date to register for the B.Arch program is 04 July 2023. Seats will be allotted under the given quota. This quota includes 65% seats in all categories and the remaining 35% in the Management quota by the AnantU entrance exam. The counselling round for B.Arch will be conducted from 11 July 2023 to 16 August 2023.

The student can fill your application form online on Anant National University's official website. The university will release separate application forms for different courses. University will release the application form in April 2023. Candidates can keep the photocopy of the acknowledgement slip, application form, and fee payment.

Anant National University Courses Admission 2023-24

CourseBatch StartBatch End
BTech20232027
BArch20232027
BDes20232027
MTech20232025
MDes20232025

Anant National University Admission 2023-24 Application Form

  • From is available on the official website. (www.anu.edu.in)
  • The student will fill in your details correctly.
  • Click the "submit button" to submit the application.
  • Take the printout of the application.
  • Save the Application number for the future.
  • You can check your status on this website www.anu.edu.in

ANU Documents Required

  • 10th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
  • Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
  • Transfer Certificate
  • Income Certificate
  • Admission Test Admit card/Score Card
  • Category Certificate
  • Character Certificate

Anant National University Admission Dates 2023-24

EventDate
Online Application FormApril 2023
Admission Last DateApril 2023

Eligibility Criteria Of Anant National University

  • Applicants have to carry a minimum of 50% marks in 12 standards, 45% marks for reversed category students with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as one additional subject.
  • Applicants have to complete the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) or JEE Main Paper 2.
  • Those students who complete the diploma program can eligible for the exam.
  • Bachelors of Design:- Students have secured 50% and reversed students have to secure 45% marks.
  • Minimum 50% marks in class XII (45% for reserved category) & must have Mathematics as a compulsory subject.

ANU Admission Details

80 seats are available for Bachelor of Architecture. Students must be passed 12 intermediate in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with 50% and for the reversed candidate is 45% marks. Student need to fill out the appplication form before applying into it by visiting the official website of it.

Reservation Criteria Of Anant National University

CategoryReservation
ST7.5%
PWD3%
SC15%
OBC27%

Contact Details Of Anant National University Ahmedabad

Website: http://anu.edu.in

Address: Sanskardham Campus, Bhopal-Ghuma-Sanand Road, Ahmedabad – 382115

Gujarat, India

Similar Universities
There is no guarantee that the information on this website is accurate. It is provided solely for informational purposes. In spite of our efforts to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness. If you find any inaccuracies or improper content on the website, please e-mail report@educationdunia.com. We will be able to make any changes that are necessary as a result.It is not possible to enroll in education courses or to apply for admission through this website. Only useful information is provided to students in order for them to make informed choices.  Fees are not collected, admission is not granted. All career advice provided to you will be free of charge.