Updated On - March 20th 2023, Updated By - Aksh
Cooch Behar College Admission 2023: This is to let everyone know that Cooch Behar College will open its online admissions portal in July 2023 and keep it open until August 2023 for the academic year 2023-2024. Through the college's official website @www.coochbeharcollege.org.in. applicants can apply for undergraduate admissions and several programme courses.
A reputable educational facility called Cooch Behar College is situated in West Bengal's Cooch Behar district. With a 3.74-acre area, the institute was founded on November 16, 1970, during the Bangladesh War. The College is affiliated with the University of North Bengal and is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC),New Delhi.
In the areas of Science, Arts, Commerce, and Management, Cooch Behar College provides undergraduate degree programmes (including General and Honors courses). In addition to the BBA programme, other science disciplines such as physics, chemistry, mathematics, and computer science were introduced in 2008. In 1995, Cooch Behar College celebrated its silver anniversary. The NACC has awarded the institute a B++ Grade of accreditation.
Cooch Behar College Admission Updates 2023
- CoochBehar college's online admission process will start in July 2023, for various UG and PG courses in the academic session 2023-23.
Cooch Behar College Admission 2023
Cooch Behar College will start the online application forms in July 2023. The online admission portal will be available soon on the official website. The colleges offer admission to ART, Science, Commerce and Management streams with courses such as BA, BBA, BCom, BSc, MA, MCom and etc. The selection process is based on applicants' marks in previous academic results.
Located in the Cooch Behar district of West Bengal, Cooch Behar College is one of the well-known universities in the area. The institution has been offering courses in Arts and Commerce with the BA General in History and BA Honors in Philosophy, English, Economics, and Bengali.
Along with the BBA course, the faculty also established science programmes with concentrations in physics, chemistry, mathematics, and computers. The college's counselling sessions and the student's performance on their final selection tests are taken into consideration. Those who wish to be considered for admission to the college must submit their applications online on the website of the institution.
Cooch Behar College UG Courses Admissions
Cooch Behar College provides undergraduate-UG degree programmes in a variety of subject combinations in the arts, science, business, and management disciplines.
- Geography, Elective Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Education, Computer Science, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Economics, Physical Education, and Mathematics are among the courses offered within the Arts discipline.
- The college provides 4-disciplines for the B.Sc General programme: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Science.
- Marketing, Finance, and Human Resources are the options available to management aspirants.
- All Commerce disciplines are available in the B.Com. General programme.
Basic requirements for Cooch Behar College Courses Admissions to the BA, B.Com, B.Sc, and management programmes provided by Cooch Behar College include passing the 10+2 exam or an exam of a comparable level from a recognised board. Additionally, candidates must meet the institute's established qualifying requirements. Marks from the 10+2 exam and institute-level counselling are used to choose candidates.
Interested candidates can submit their applications online at coochbeharcollegeonlineadmission.org.in by filling out the application form. There is no alternative application method that the institute will accept. Students can use card payments and net banking to pay the application fee online.
For those who choose to make their payment offline, an Allahabad Bank branch near them will issue them a bank challan for the required registration fee. These data must be provided after submitting the online application form.
Cooch Behar College Courses Admissions
English, Sanskrit, Geography, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Education, Physical Education, Economics, Mathematics, and Computer Science.
Based on merit with Counseling.
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Computer Science
Human Resources, Marketing, and Finance.
- Candidates from the reserved category who have earned a minimum of 50% overall and passed the relevant course are eligible to apply for the general programmes.
- Bengali is a required subject for candidates to take.
Cooch Behar College UG Honors Courses Admissions
Undergraduate honours degree programmes with a variety of specializations are available from Cooch Behar College in the fields of management, science, commerce, and the arts.
- The BA Honors programme offers specializations in English, geography, Sanskrit, Bengali, history, philosophy, political science, and economics.
- There is a B.Sc Honors programme available in physics, chemistry, mathematics, and economics.
- Accountancy specialization is available with the B.Com honors degree. Under the Management (Hons.) programme, a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is available.
A passing grade in the 10+2 level exam or an exam with an equivalent from a recognised board serves as the primary qualification for admission to the UG Honors degree programmes. The last qualifying exam must have been passed with at least a 50% overall score for candidates to qualify. Selection is based on performance in the 10+2 exam and results of college-level e-counselling.
Candidates must complete the online application form which is available on the official website. Other forms of application are not currently accepted by Cooch Behar College. Depending on preference, the application fee can be paid offline or online. For offline application fee payments, only Allahabad Bank challan payments are accepted.
English, Geography, Sanskrit, Bangali, Economics, Philosophy, History, and Political Science.
Based on Merit with Counseling
Physics, Chemistry, mathematics, and Economics.
- Candidates from the reserved categories must receive at least 45% overall and 60% in the subject they chose on the last qualifying exam.
- The Undergraduate Examination has three parts, each of which a candidate has a maximum of 3 chances to pass in a row. However, the combined Parts I, II, and III examinations have a maximum of seven chances in a row.
Cooch Behar College Admission Process
For the current academic session, applicants to any of Cooch Behar College's programmes are admitted using an online system (E-Counselling mode). To apply for any course or for admissions purposes, please follow the steps below-
- Interested candidates may submit their applications online by going to coochbeharcollege.org.in, the college website.
- Candidates must first select the course type (i.e., Honors/General/BBA) before filling out the online application form.
- The application form must contain all necessary information, carefully and completely filled out.
- Candidates must tick the box next to "I want to apply for Geography/Physical Education/Education general course" in order to apply for Geography, P.E, and Education under BA (Hons. & General).
- A username and password will be sent to the applicant via their registered mobile number once everything is finished.
- After submitting the correctly completed application form, the candidate will be taken to a fee payment page.
- Bank cards (credit/debit) or net-banking can be used to pay fees online. Payment for offline transactions must be made using a challan produced by a branch of Allahabad Bank.
- The selection procedure will only take into account applicants who have successfully registered and paid the registration fee.
- A computerized E-counseling technique will be used for candidates whose names are on the merit list.
Required Documents for Cooch Behar College Courses Admissions
The candidate must bring a print copy of the application form, a bank challan (for offline payments),all pertinent online application documents, and the original copies of all certificates, mark sheets, and testimonials when being physically verified.
At the time of admission, the following original documents must be produced:
- A printed version of a well-completed application form.
- High School 10th Grade Report.
- Admit card, certificate, or DOB document.
- Character Certificate, Migration Certificate, and the student's own Caste or PH Certificate from the proper authorities in accordance with government regulations.
- a single-coloured passport-size photo.
Cooch Behar College Ranking
- The college is accredited with NAAC B++ grades.
- The college is UGC apporved.
Cooch Behar College Scholarships
Visit the Government of India Scholarships website, scholarships.gov.in, if candidates are interested in applying for a scholarship to continue their education at Cooch Behar College.
Among the scholarships offered are:
- Special Scholarship Program for the North Eastern Region
- Post-Matric Scholarships ISHAN UDAY Initiative for Minorities
- Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses is what Merit Cum means. CS
- Post-matric Scholarship for Disabled Students
Cooch Behar College Admission Contact Details
- Address: No.2, Kalighat Rd Number 1, Cooch Behar, West Bengal 736101
- Phone & Fax: (03582)256798
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
Apply Now Apply Now
- Chandigarh, Chandigarh
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Kozhikode, Kerala
- Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
- Hooghly, West Bengal
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- New Delhi, Delhi
- Malda, West Bengal
- Kolkata, West Bengal
- NAAC, UGC
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- NAAC-A, UGC
- Pune, Maharashtra
- Dibrugarh, Assam
- Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Periyar, Kerala
- Thiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu
- Pune, Maharashtra
- AICTE, NAAC
- Mysore, Karnataka
- Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
|BA Admission||Apply Now|
|BBA Admission||Apply Now|
|BCA Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|B.Com Admission||Apply Now|
|MCA Admission||Apply Now|
|MBA Admission||Apply Now|
|MA Admission||Apply Now|
|M.Sc Admission||Apply Now|
|M.com Admission||Apply Now|
Table of Contents
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 21ST, 2023
- IGNOU Re-Registration Date JANUARY 16TH, 2023
- IGNOU Re-Registration JANUARY 2ND, 2023
- CUET 2023 PG Registration DECEMBER 20TH, 2022
- CLAT Result 2023 DECEMBER 19TH, 2022