Updated On - December 20th 2023, Updated By - Aksh


Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University Admission 2024-25:- This University is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. This university ranking is the fourth position throughout the Country. This university provides an agriculture course.  The last date to apply for the course admission is 20 July 2024. University provides 85% of seats to students who belong to Hyderabad and the remaining 15% of seats provides to other students.

This university has a total of 150 seats. It has 130 seats in the general seats and 20 are the payment seats through the EAMCET ranks. This university has eligibility criteria if the candidate takes admission in this university then the candidate must have the Intermediate mark sheet in Physical Science and Biological or Natural Sciences.

Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University Admission Updates

  • SKLTSHU University admission is started and the last date to apply is 20 July 2024. Apply here

SKLTSHU University Courses Admission 2024-25

CourseBatch StartBatch End
B.SC {HONS.}20242026

SKLTSHU University Admission 2024-25 Last Date

Online application formstarted
Last date of application form20 July 2024
Entrance examAnnounce soon

SKLTSHU University Admission Form 2024-25

  • First, go through the official website. ( http://skltshu.ac.in/)
  • After the clicking registration form.
  • Students have to fill that form with all their details.
  • Check before the submission of the registration form.
  • After that click on the click on the submit button.
  • It will take a few mins to download.
  • An applicant has to pay the amount for registration.
  • After successful registration applicant takes some print out of the application form.

Required Documents

  • Passing certificate
  • 10+2 Mark-sheets
  • Passing certificate
  • Income Certificate
  • Category Certificate
  • Admission Test Admit card/Scorecard
  • Transfer Certificate
  • Passport Size Photographs

SKLTSHU University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2024-25

If the candidate takes the Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University Admission 2024 in this university then the candidate must have the Intermediate mark sheet with the subject Physical Sciences and Biological or Natural Sciences. This university has some criteria for Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University Admission 2024. If the candidate takes admission to this university then there the admission is based on the ICAR quota. It depends on the performance of the written exams.  

For SKLTSHU B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture Admission: A pass in the two-year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education, or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University or Intermediate Board, with the following subjects.

  • Physical Sciences
    Biological or Natural Sciences

SKLTSHU University Application form 

CategoryApplication FeeLate Application Fee
GeneralRs 750Rs 1,500
SC/ ST/ PHRs 350Rs 750

Similar Universities
Apply Now
B.Tech Admission Apply Now
BA AdmissionApply Now
BBA AdmissionApply Now
BCA AdmissionApply Now
B.Sc AdmissionApply Now
B.Com AdmissionApply Now
MCA AdmissionApply Now
MBA Admission Apply Now
MA Admission Apply Now
M.Sc Admission Apply Now
M.com Admission Apply Now

    There is no guarantee that the information on this website is accurate. It is provided solely for informational purposes. In spite of our efforts to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness. If you find any inaccuracies or improper content on the website, please e-mail report@educationdunia.com. We will be able to make any changes that are necessary as a result.It is not possible to enroll in education courses or to apply for admission through this website. Only useful information is provided to students in order for them to make informed choices.  Fees are not collected, admission is not granted. All career advice provided to you will be free of charge.