Updated On - December 31st 2021, Updated By - Neema Bisht

info

Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University is a state agricultural university located at Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It was established in 2014 by the Government of Telangana. This university organized by University Grants Commission. The application form will be distributed by offline mode as well as online mode.

Engineering Courses After 12th

Apply Now

Paramedical Course After 12th

Apply Now

Arts Course After 12th

Apply Now

Science Course after 12th

Apply Now

Commerce Course After 12th

Apply Now

Hotel Management After 12th

Apply Now

Law Courses After 12th

Apply Now

Agriculture Course After 12th

Apply Now

Aviation Courses After 12th

Apply Now

Mass Communications Course After 12th

Apply Now

ARCHITECTURE Course After 12th

Apply Now

VETERINARY SCIENCES Course After 12th

Apply Now

Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University is an agricultural university that aims to nurture students in the field of agriculture and horticulture. All the courses are approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). The infrastructure of the university is well-designed and well-equipped with all the basic facilities for the student’s comfort. There are 12 faculties offered for handling the teaching in the disciplines such as Horticulture, Agronomy, Economics, Engineering, Entomology, Pathology, Physiology, Soil Science, and many more. Also, the university is very keen on conducting the research as per the need arising in the society.

Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University Highlights

University NameSri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University
University TypeState
Accredited byUGC
LocationHyderabad, Telangana
Application ModeOnline & Offline 
ChancellorE. S. L. Narasimhan
Vice-ChancellorSri. C. Partha Sarathi
Accommodation FacilityFor both (Boys & Girls)
Founded In2014
Sports FacilitiesYes
LibraryYes
Distance LearningYes
Wikipedia Page Click Here

Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University Admission 2022-23

Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural university provides the agriculture course. if the candidate takes admission to this university then the candidate must have the Intermediate mark sheet in Physical Science and Biological or Natural Sciences. University provides 85% of seats to students who belong to Hyderabad and the remaining 15% of seats provide to other students. This university has a total of 150 seats. It has 130 seats in the general seats and 20 is the payment seats through the EAMCET ranks. 

Those students who want to take admission for session 2022-23, can fill the application form online through the university's official website.

the university has some criteria for admission. It the candidate takes admission to this university then there the admission is based on the ICAR quota. It depends on the performance of the written exams.  If in EAMCET exams two or more candidates have the same rank then the seat is allowed on the basis of age. The older candidate has the seats.

For more information related to Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University Admission 2022-23. Click here

Main Features

University has a central library for faculties, students, and other university others staff. They also provide the separate boy's hostel and girls hostel with all facilities. University has a computer center for the students with wi-fi, the latest operating system, and all other equipment.

Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University Placement Hyderabad

The placement cell of this university is too active for their students. They organize a campus drive every year. Many of the students got placed at several Horticultural Companies every year.

Award & Ranking 

University has the Fruit Research Station. Sangareddy, Medak District is the oldest Research Station, It Stand second in the country.

Contact Details

Website:- http://www.iauaindia.org

Address:- Budwel, Hyderabad, Telangana 500030

Facilities

Auditorium
Cafeteria
Hostel
Lab
Library
Sport
 

FAQs

University provides the 85% seats to students who belong to the Hyderabad and remaining 15% seats provides to other students. This university has total 150 seats. It has the 130 seats in the general seats and 20 is the payment seats through the EAMCET ranks. 
University has a central library for faculties, students, and university others staff. University also provides the separate boy's hostel and girls hostel with all facilities. University has a computer center for the students with WIFI , the latest operating system, and all other equipment.
Yes , University provide the Accommodation facility for both Boys and Girls .
University is located in Budwel, Hyderabad, Telangana 500030.

BA Admission 2022

Apply Now

B.Sc Admission 2022

Apply Now

B.Com Admission 2022

Apply Now

BBA Admission 2022

Apply Now

BCA Admission 2022

Apply Now

B.Tech Admission 2022

Apply Now

MBA Admission 2022

Apply Now

M.Sc Admission 2022

Apply Now

MA Admission 2022

Apply Now

M.Com Admission 2022

Apply Now

MBBS Admission 2022

Apply Now

Ph.D Admission 2022

Apply Now
Similar Universities
Apply NowWrite Review
B.Tech Admission Apply Now
BA AdmissionApply Now
BBA AdmissionApply Now
BCA AdmissionApply Now
B.Sc AdmissionApply Now
B.Com AdmissionApply Now
MCA AdmissionApply Now
MBA Admission Apply Now
MA Admission Apply Now
M.Sc Admission Apply Now
M.com Admission Apply Now
Table of Contents
Apply
News


Reviews
    All the articles on this website are published in good faith and for general awareness and information purpose only. We do not claim any accuracy and rightness of the information which is available on the Education Dunia. Although, every possible attempt is made to make sure that the content is not deceptive. In case any inaccuracy or otherwise improper,Anyone can is sighted on the website, please report it at feedback@educationdunia.com from official mail Id or domain Id only. Mails from Gmail ids will not be considered.