Updated On - April 10th 2019, Updated By - Madhumita
AURO University, formerly AURO University of Hospitality and Management located at Surat, Gujarat, India. This university established in 2011. This university provides admission to postgraduate students as well as undergraduate students. This university organized by university grants commission. It is a private university. Surat, Gujarat, India act pass under The Gujarat Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2011.
University provides some graduation and posts graduation courses to the students. University has an online application mode and offline application mode. If the students take online admission than candidate required them to visit university official website and fill the registration form. If the candidate takes the offline admission than candidate required to visit the university campus. If the candidate is interested in BBA, BBA-LL.B, BJMC, BA and BA-LL.B courses than candidate required the 10+2 passing mark sheet from a well-known board. For the admission in the B.Des course the candidate required to clear the entrance exam with 60% marks and clear the interview with 40% marks. For the admission in any postgraduate courses than candidate required the relevant subject UG course degree.
Auro University overview
|University Name||Auro University|
|University Type||Private University|
|Accredited by||AICTE, UGC|
|Location||Bhatpore, Lima, Gujarat 394510|
|Campus Area||100 Acres|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Assistant Professor||Dr. Kshama Sharma|
|Vice Chancellor||Prof. Avadhesh Kumar Singh|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|How to Reach||-|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
Auro University admission 2019 was established in India 2011.
Auro University is a branch of most reported-based education. We strongly believe that education must not be limited to purely Institutions learning.
Auro University refers to the various courses for admission like a Diploma, UG, PG, and Doctoral. University offering the courses in the different field of management, Engineering, and Institute of Pharmacy. The student can apply both online and offline. The student can get all information regarding admission on the official website of Auro University. University provides the application form on the official website. The student can download the application form and apply online.
The admission will be based on the student's performance. Students have to appear the entrance test after that they will be qualified for the admission process. Students have to required originals document at the time of examination.
How to fill the application form?
- First students have to visit on the official website.
- Open the link for "application form".
- After that applicant has to click on the link of "registration".
- students have to fill their form properly.
- While the filling the form exam holder have to put correct information.
- Students have to fill their name, father's name, mother's name, DOB, etc.
- After that students can select the payment mode.
- Click on the next button.
- At the new page, students can see registration details and application form no.
- Students have to note down the registration number.
- Click on the payment mode.
- After that submit your registration amount.
- Students have to take some photocopy of an application form.
|BA||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate marks and English as one of the compulsory subjects.|
|BBA||Secured 10th and 12th marks sheet with 50% marks from reputed education board.|
|BA (Hons.)||Students have to secure 55% marks from a recognized education board.|
|BBA-LL.B||A pass in 10+2 with an interest in the relevant field|
|BA-LL.B||The candidate should have passed 10+2 with recognized Board.|
|B.Sc||Passed 12th (10+2) in any stream with minimum 50% marks|
|B.Sc+ M.Sc||Students must carry a minimum of 50% marks in science stream from a reputed board.|
|B.Des||Bachelor’s degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and Diploma in Architectural Assistantship|
|B.Des + M.Des||Applicant has to secure a minimum of 55% marks forms reputed university.|
|B.Des+PG Diploma||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate marks and English as one of the compulsory subjects.|
|MBA||A graduate degree in relevant discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks|
|M.Sc||Students have to secure a B.Sc degree from reputed University.|
|MJMC||Pass in BJMC|
|PG Diploma||Bachelor’s degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university|
Main Features in Assam Down Town University
- Auro University is the Deemed University and was established on 25 of October 2011.
- University is recognized by the University Grant Commission and NBA. University is also approved by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with "A" Grade.
- University has a central library where reference books, textbooks as well as audio and video comprehensive collection are available.
- University has a pollution free hostel with neet and clean environment and filter drinking water.
- University has a sport and wellness department for the students on the university campus.
Auro University has many features. These are following-:
University has a well-stocked library, reference book, and research materials for study. University has the library across 12,000 sq. ft. area. Approx 20000 volumes book collection available in the library of national and international.
Auditoriums & Seminar Halls-
University has two seminar halls and one Auditorium for the meeting, presentations discussions.
University provides the workshop for knowledge.Assam down town University provides modern workshop facilities, as an integral part of the course curriculum.
- Prof. Avadhesh Kumar Singh (Vice Chancellor)
- Dr. Rohit Singh (Professor in Marketing and Dean Academics)
- Mr. Ajay Kumar Yadav (Registrar)
- Mr. H P Rama (President)
- Mr. Padmanabha Ramanujam (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Vikrant Makhija (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Vipin Agrawal (Assistant Professor0
- Dr. Lakshmi Arya (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Monika Suri (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Sharad Kumar Raghuvansh (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Kamal Manaktola (Professor and Head – School of Hospitality)
- Prof. Krishna Shashtri (Professor and Head – School of Design)
- Prof. Sudhir Andrews (Adjunct Professor)
- Prof. Shyam Parekh (Adjunct Professor)
Auro University Scholarship
University provides the scholarship to those students who enrolled in the university in any department. The students are enrolled in B.SC in Hospitality Management or a B.B.A department than candidate secure the 75% marks in last academic record. If the candidate is enrolled in the MBA course than candidate required the 50% marks in graduation.
|PG Scholarship (Graduation Marks)||Scholarship criteria|
|Between 60% and less than 70% marks||15%|
|Between 70% and less than 80% marks||25%|
|Between 80% and less than 90% marks||35%|
|90% and above mark||50%|
|UG Scholarship (10+2 Marks)||Scholarship criteria|
|95% and above mark||50%|
|Between 90% and less than 95% marks||35%|
|Between 80% and less than 90% marks||25%|
|Between 70% and less than 80% marks||15%|
University provides the scholarship based on entry-level examination like SEBA/CBSE/ISC etc.
Scholarships provided are as below :
Entry Level Scholarships
Percentage of Marks Scored
90% and above
University provides the scholarship to the students on the subsequent semester and according to the performance.
University provides the Scholarships to the toppers of according Annual or Semester Examinations.
University provides SBS Industries with these scholarships to meritorious students, from relatively economically backward families. The Student shows the documentation of his academic performance as well as family income and background to university.
University provides the scholarship to those students who enrolled in the university in any department. The students are enrolled in B.SC in Hospitality Management or a B.B.A department than candidate secure the 75% marks in last academic record. If the candidate is enrolled in the MB A course than candidate required the 50% marks in graduation.
Auro University Award & Ranking
University has P.S. Sarma Memorial Award, Prof. P.A Kurup Endowment Award and Dr. D.P. Burma Memorial Lecture Award in Biological Sciences.
Assam Down Town University Students selected from 4th December – 7th December for the Fame Lab – East India Competition 2016- held at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Bhubaneswar.
- University won the Two Gold, One Silver, and Three Bronze medals at ‘HospitalityEnsemble’ Competition, New Delhi (2017).
- University won the One Bronze and Runners-Up Trophy from Christ University, Bengaluru (2017)
Auro University Placement
University refers to students for the job in the best companies. The placement cell also helps with training in soft-skills, personality development, written and, oral skills, and overall employment trends in both the public and corporate sectors. University provides the placements off campus and on campus. Assam Down Town University students are working in India and Abroad on best packages.
Placement Cell also provides the necessary training. the student can handle the Group Discussion, Communication Skills, Body Language, Aptitude Test, Personal Interview Skills and Core domain knowledge for secured their seats for placement.
Top Recruiting Companies
- SBS Industries
- Bajaj Allianz
- Radisson Blu
- Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
- Apollo Hospital
- Westin Hotels & Resorts
Address:- Earth space, Hazira Road, Opp ONGC Surat - 394510, Gujarat, India
- Gandhinagar , Gujarat
- State Universities
- Vadodara, Gujarat
- AIU, UGC
- Private University
- Gandhinagar , Gujarat
- AIU, UGC
- Private University
- 55 by NIRF
Table of Contents
- Symbiosis International University declared the r... JANUARY 11TH, 2019
- Admission 2019 JULY 26TH, 2018
- Jamia Millia Islamia celebtated National Science D... MARCH 4TH, 2019
- MD Unani scholar DR Sana Nafees gets CC Kartha Awa... MARCH 4TH, 2019
- Chitkara University held the Smart India Hackathon... MARCH 4TH, 2019