Updated On - October 23rd 2021, Updated By - Lokesh Sharma
Diploma Design Courses
As we have known that after completing 12th standard, students search for the spectacular course within a short time. So Diploma in Fashion Design this is the best path to students who are want to career in creativity line and bring some new challenges to the fashion industry. For the fashion course students required 12th marks certificate from any recognized education baord. This is the best platform for those students who are interested in the word of a new creation.
Design Courses Diploma In India
- Diploma in Interior Design is a 1-year course. The course is offered to those candidates who are completed 12 standards. students those who done diploma after 10 they are eligible to apply. The amount of this program Rs 18,000 to Rs 2,20,000.
- Diploma in Fashion Design it complete in 1 year. students those passed the 12 class they can apply for admission. For this course, many institutes conduct entrance test. The amount of the course Rs 5,000 to Rs 15 lacs for one year.
- Post Diploma in Fashion Design this course complete in 2 years. The minimum qualification needs, only 12 passed. Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design admission based on the admission test result. The average fees for this course are Rs 5,000 to Rs 15 Lacs.
- Advanced Diploma in Interior Design, which complete in 2 years. Applicants must carry 50% marks for admission process. The average amount of this course Rs 20,000 to Rs 3,25,000. Advanced Diploma in Interior Design course pass out student can look for a variety of options in terms of his/her career.
- Diploma In Jewellery Design, Diploma in Jewellery Design course duration has 2 years this course offered the proper skill and technique behind the design, the candidate can take the admission from this course after passing the 10th.
List of Diploma Courses in Design
|Diploma In Interior Design||1 Year||12th||10000 to 200000|
|Diploma In Fashion Design||1 Year||12th||8000 to 2,20000|
|Advanced Diploma In Fashion Design||2 Years||12th||12000 to 1,55000|
|Advanced Diploma In Interior Design||1 Year||12th||15000 to 3,50000|
|Diploma In Jewellery Design||2 Years||12th||12000 to 3,20000|
|Diploma In Textile Design||1 Year||12th||8000 to 300000|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Interior Designing||2 Years||12th||10000 to 3,20000|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Fashion Designing||2 Years||12th||15000 to 3,40000|
|Diploma In Animation And Multimedia||2 Years||12th||8000 to 300000|
Diploma in designing after 10th
After completing class 10, the students interested in designing can opt for various courses in the design field. Students will learn about the importance and features of designing, and completing this course will open ways for the students towards a developing career. There are a lot of options for the students to choose from Diploma in designing after 10th:
- Diploma in interior design
- Diploma in fashion design
- Diploma in web designing
- Game designing course
Table of Contents