Updated On - August 26th 2021, Updated By - Education Dunia
A Career is a Life
Post: SEO Executive
This is a Creative Position For Young And Social-Media Savvy Candidates Who Can: 1.Monitor Company And Brand Social Media Channels. 2. Make Marketing Plans For The Business 3. Create Content For Multiple Social Media Pages Like Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, And Instagram 4. Understand The Latest Social Media Trends And Use Them While Posting 5. Build Relationships With Social Media Influencers 6. Keep Up-To-Date With What Competitors Are Doing 7. Create Social Media Reports
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹18,000.00 per month
Experience: 1-3 Years
No.of Openings - 5
Speak with the employer
Post: SEO Intern
Job description SEO Intern
Excellent Writing And Editing Skills In English Completed Or Pursuing BJMC (Bachelor Of Journalism & Mass Communication) Only Freshers Can Apply
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Stipend: ₹5,000.00 per month
No.of openings: 5
Speak with the employer
Post: PHP Developer
- PHP Laravel developer 4- 5 years Experience [Experience required working
CRM development] job profile
- In order to attract PHP / Laravel developers that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise PHP / Laravel developer job description.
- Experience required working in School Management
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
PHP / Laravel developer duties and responsibilities
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performing applications
Implementation of security and data protection
Integration of data storage solutions and Database structure
Experience integration of data storage solutions like MongoDB and NoSQL cloud datastore
Very good knowledge of databases MySQL or PostgreSQL
Should be able to do MYSQL Query
Experience in common third-party API Connection (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, CRM to CRM )
Strong debugging skills
- Handle the complete backend of the company spread over AWS / VPS and GCP for multiple
products on wide-ranging technologies
- The suite of multiple one-click auto deployment tools built using Bitbucket Pipelines and
custom bash scripts.
- Experience in NodeJS or Laravel is a must.
PHP / Laravel developer requirements and qualifications
- Must have sound knowledge of Node.js or Laravel & min. 5 years specifically into node.js or
- Working knowledge of Mongo DB-preferable.
Proficient in database concepts and working experience with MYSQL, CSS, and AJAX.
- Must be able in creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Experience in creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the
- elements and modules of core Node js.
- Should have good logical, analytical, and communication skills with client interaction
Skills Required: Laravel,Node.JS, MYSQL, jQuery, HTML, CSS, React and NoSQL(MongoDB)
Experience: Minimum 4years
No. of openings- 1
Salary Range: 32 - 60k
Post: SEO Manager
Job description SEO Manager
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager to join our company. As an SEO Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of the business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business growth and success.
SEO Manager duties and responsibilities:-
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research.
- Identify key SEO KPIs.
- Incentives will be given for achieving the target.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs.
- Prepare and present reports regularly.
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization.
- Collaborate with web developers and the marketing team.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices.
SEO Manager requirements and qualifications:-
- 3-4 years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role.
- Experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- Expertise and Proven success in SEO.
- Experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development.
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Salary range = 15000-22000 (Negotiable)
Post : BDE Executive
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Worked on Education Portal and brought advertisement for the portal
- Worked on Leads sales.
- Build relationships with Universities & Colleges for revenue generation
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism & Mass Communication 3+ years in the sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
Table of Contents