AP LAWCET 2022 Entrance Registration Window Opens Today on 13 June 2022
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education(APSCHE) starts the application window for the Common Entrance Test 2022. Students can visit the Official Website. Correction Window will be opening on 30th June 2022 to 1 July 2022. The hall ticket dates will be released on 8th July 2022. Students who have an interest in pursuing law courses after 12th. They can fill this entrance exam.
AP LAWCET Entrance is introduced for the students who want to enroll in the law studies and for this study the entrance is a must and AP LAWCET clearance marks will be recognized for getting admission for the law study.
3 year LLB course: Candidates for 3 years LLB degree should have passed any Graduate Degree with 45% marks for other examinations recognized.
5 year LLB course: The candidates for 5 year LLB course should have passed the 2 years Intermediate exam with 45% marks.
2 year LLM course: Candidates for 3 years/ 5 years LLB degree required to complete their graduation degree.
AP LAWCET 2022 Registration Fee:
3 years/ 5years LLB course
Postgraduate Law Course LLM
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Steps:
Step 1: Students need to visit on the official website
Step 2: Click on the link “click here for AP CETS- 2022” and after click the “AP LAWCET” link.
Step 3: Fill in all information required and pay the application FEE.
Step 4: Fill application after uploading the document and submit it.
Step 5: Download the application form and save and take a print.
Check some law Universities in India
For other universities of Andhra Pradesh Candidates can check more pages:
The latest news & events from the EducationDunia.com
- Andhra Pradesh released the PGCET 2022 application... JUNE 23RD, 2022
- Today’s BSEH Haryana declared the open School 10... JUNE 22ND, 2022
- NEET-UG 2022 has reopened correction Window JUNE 16TH, 2022
- NTA has Postponed the Date of CUET PG 2022 JUNE 21ST, 2022
- Today's Kerala announced SSLC 10th class result 20... JUNE 15TH, 2022
- JEE Main released admit card 2022 session 1 JUNE 15TH, 2022
- BSEB Bihar D.El.Ed has announced registration date... JUNE 15TH, 2022
- AP LAWCET 2022 Entrance Registration Window Opens... JUNE 13TH, 2022
- JIPMAT has announced the Registration date extende... JUNE 11TH, 2022
- Rajasthan will declare 10th class Result in 2022 JUNE 13TH, 2022
- BU Bhopal Notification 2022 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- West Bengal State Council of Higher Education Anno... JUNE 11TH, 2022
- Chandigarh University declared the various scholar... JANUARY 16TH, 2019
- CUET UG 2022 Registration Last date is Extended... MAY 6TH, 2022
- UGC Chairman M. Jagadesh Kumar told the print that... APRIL 22ND, 2022
- Yogi Aditiyanath announced that NEET would be a re... APRIL 21ST, 2022
- There are about 1 lakh applicants for UG Entrance... APRIL 19TH, 2022
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for taking the BEd... APRIL 16TH, 2022
- 85% of admissions in 2022 will be based on Common... APRIL 15TH, 2022
- According to St Stephen's, the CUET score will be... APRIL 14TH, 2022