Updated On - June 26th 2019, Updated By - Ravi
The Institute of Advanced Studies in Education is a deemed university in Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India. This university organized entrance test once a year. The Institute of Advanced Studies established in 1950.
|University Name||Institute of Advanced Studies|
|Accredited by||UGC, AIU, DEC, NAAC|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Vice Chancellor||Prof. (Dr) R N Sharma|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|How to Reach||-|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
Institute of Advanced Studies in Education is located in Rajasthan. It is Deemed University. This University provides various programs. The University offers Engineering, art & Science and Management programs. To apply for BE/B. Tech and M.Ed, Candidate required to clear the concerned entrance exam. Both B.Ed and M.Ed must have qualification PTET and PMET. The Ph.D. program also requires the candidates to clear the State Entrance Exam. Admission is made on the basis of Merit/Entrance examination, if necessary. Candidate must be obtained 45% marks in the qualifying examination for admission to the University. There is no Management quota. Candidate can apply application form by Online/Offline Mode. The IASE Deemed University is looking is fully lush greenery campus and in this campus has a very good educational environment and the university offered the multi-type facilities to all student and staff for teaching and non-teaching.
- The University offers Each faculty/department has its own library, which caters to the immediate needs of the students, teachers, and researchers. The libraries have all the essential books, national/international journals in print form.
- The university takes pride in having one of the largest infrastructures comprising 12 hostels -- separate for boys and girls, with an intake capacity of more than 2000 students. Single, double and triple occupancy rooms are available. Some of these are air-conditioned.
- The University has inducted regular curriculum for students to ensure their fitness with a variety of indoor and outdoor games and sports.
- The university has a Guest-House. The Guest-House has a common dining hall and 10 rooms, of which 6 are Air Conditioned and remaining 4 rooms are Air cooled.
- The University provides Health Service facilities with inpatient ward are available at Ayurveda College. Consultation is free for all students.
The University provides the scholarship to meritorious students who get the first and second score in the academic studies. The University also supports a weaker student whose parental income is less or not sufficient to pay the tuition fees or other fees. The University also provides scholarship those candidates belonging to SC/ST and other Backward Caste. The University provides scholarship based on the merit. The main purpose of a scholarship is to basically give an opportunity for an extraordinary talent student.
The Training and Placement Cell helps the candidate how to make a career planning, getting the knowledge about aptitudes, and communication skills and abilities so they can select their career more effectively. The Placement Cell of the University is playing a key role in placing the student in the company. For that set up with the objective of exploring placement opportunities at an institutional level.
Top Recruiting Companies
- VIVO India
- ARISTA NETWORKS
Gandhi Vidya Mandir (GVM),
Sardarshahr, Dist: Churu, Pin- 331403,
- Ladnun, Rajasthan
- NAAC-A, UGC
- Deemed To Be University
- Bikaner, Rajasthan
- State Universities
- 97 by NIRF
- Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Private University
- Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- State Universities
Table of Contents
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018
- BU Bhopal Notification 2019 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- IGNOU Extends July 2019 Admission Registration Dea... SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2019
- Symbiosis International University declared the r... JANUARY 11TH, 2019
- Admission 2019 JULY 26TH, 2018