Updated On - March 24th 2020, Updated By - Vipin
Birla Global University Admission 2020: Birla Global University located at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The admission will be done by eligibility criteria. Applicants can fill the form by online mode. Those complete the entrance test they will automatically select for counseling round. students have clear the rounds after that they will get admission. Students have to access the official website for admission. The application form will be provided by online mode as well as offline also. The Birla Global University, called as BGU in short based in Bhubaneshwar, of Orissa offers admissions to aspirants in a plethora of fields like Arts, Design, Culture, Literature, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Management, and Commerce.
Eligibility Criteria of Birla Global University
Students must be passed the 12 standards with 50% marks for admission in the BBA course. For the reserved category candidates required the minimum 45% marks in 12th class from a recognized board. The final selection will be done after the entrance test and personal rounds.
|MA||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks|
|BBA (Hons)|| 50% marks in 10+2 with English as one of the subjects|
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks|
Admission Process of Birla Global University
- The student can apply for admission online on the university website. www.bgu.ac.in
- The separate form for each course is available on the university website.
- The student will fill up the application form online and submit it and pay the application fee by using net banking and credit/debit card.
- The student can have a photocopy of the application, fee slip, and reference number for exam time.
Birla Global University Admission 2020
|Available on Application Form|
Written Test of Birla Global University
University will call the student based on group discussion and personal interview based on the score obtained in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT.
- New Delhi
Final Selection of Birla Global University
|CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT percentile||20%|
|10+2/ Higher Secondary Marks||10%|
|10th Standard Marks||5%|
|Miscellaneous (work experience, professional qualification, academic and regional background, etc.||15%|
- 10th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- 10+2 Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Test Call letter/Scorecard
- Income Certificate