DU Spot cut off 2022: Registration Starts Today at Du.ac.in; Check the Details & How to Apply
DU Spot Cut Off 2022: On November 28, Delhi University is releasing a list of vacant seats for round 2 seat allotment under DU spot admission 2022. Students can check the list at @admission.uod.ac.in after 5 PM. The application will start from 29 November at 10 AM to 30 November at 4:59 PM and students can fill out the form at their CSAS Portal. Seat allocation will start on 02 December 2022. Once the seat allotment process is started candidates will be given time till 04 December 2022 to accept the allocated seat.
Delhi University started the registration process for DU Spot admission 2022 today (21 November 2022). Students can apply through their CSAS portal at admission.uod.ac.in.
DU Spot cut off 2022: Delhi University is conducting a spot cut off 2022 round on 21 November. Earlier DU released the list of Vacant seats for DU spot admission 2022 on November 20. Candidates can apply for seat allotment by visiting the admission portal of the university. Du spot allocation round registration will end tomorrow (22 November 2022). Interested students can register before the last date.
DU spot admission 2022: Delhi University is starting the CSAS seat allotment process for the DU spot cut off 2022 on 23 November 2022. Students will get the allotted seat on their CSAS portal and have time till 25 November to accept the allotted seat. The last date for fee payment of DU Spot admission 2022 is 27 November 2022.
“On the declaration of the first spot admission round on November 20, 2022, the admission of all already admitted candidates will be locked and they will not be considered for upgrades (except Supernumerary upgrades)”. Official statement from DU.
How to Register for DU Spot admission 2022?
- Visit the website admission.uod.ac.in.
- Login to your CSAS account by entering your login credentials
- Click on Spot allocation round
- Fill in your preferences and save
The latest news & events from the EducationDunia.com
- DU PG Admission 2022 1st merit list release NOVEMBER 30TH, 2022
- IGNOU MASS NOVEMBER 28TH, 2022
- DU Spot cut off 2022: Registration Starts Today a... NOVEMBER 21ST, 2022
- NTA DUET PG Results 2022 Out, Check Direct Links t... NOVEMBER 24TH, 2022
- BU Bhopal Notification 2022 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- Jamia Millia Islamia PhD Admission 2022: Registrat... NOVEMBER 21ST, 2022
- DU UG ADMISSION 2022: The Second Round of Allotmen... OCTOBER 27TH, 2022
- DU NCWEB First Cut Off Released 2022 OCTOBER 27TH, 2022
- JEE Mains 2023: Online registration starts in Nove... NOVEMBER 1ST, 2022
- NEET UG Counselling 2022: Eligibility, Documents OCTOBER 6TH, 2022
- JEE- ADVANCED Result 2022 SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2022
- NEET UG Result 2022 LIVE SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2022
- IGNOU July Admission 2022-23 deadline extended ; S... AUGUST 13TH, 2022
- Governor RN Ravi praise TamilNadu Universities AUGUST 5TH, 2022
- Paramedical Courses Admission 2022-23 JULY 25TH, 2022
- NEET UG 2022 will be released in August 2022 JULY 30TH, 2022
- IIT Madras Annouced a new UG course. AUGUST 4TH, 2022
- CBSE 12TH Result 2022 is out. JULY 19TH, 2022
- NIRF ranking 2022 is Released Today JULY 15TH, 2022
- CBSE 10th Result 2022 Is Live. JULY 19TH, 2022