DU Spot cut off 2022: Registration Starts Today at Du.ac.in; Check the Details & How to Apply
DU Spot Cut Off 2022: On November 28, Delhi University is releasing a list of vacant seats for round 2 seat allotment under DU spot admission 2022. Students can check the list at @admission.uod.ac.in after 5 PM. The application will start from 29 November at 10 AM to 30 November at 4:59 PM and students can fill out the form at their CSAS Portal. Seat allocation will start on 02 December 2022. Once the seat allotment process is started candidates will be given time till 04 December 2022 to accept the allocated seat.
Delhi University started the registration process for DU Spot admission 2022 today (21 November 2022). Students can apply through their CSAS portal at admission.uod.ac.in.
DU Spot cut off 2022: Delhi University is conducting a spot cut off 2022 round on 21 November. Earlier DU released the list of Vacant seats for DU spot admission 2022 on November 20. Candidates can apply for seat allotment by visiting the admission portal of the university. Du spot allocation round registration will end tomorrow (22 November 2022). Interested students can register before the last date.
DU spot admission 2022: Delhi University is starting the CSAS seat allotment process for the DU spot cut off 2022 on 23 November 2022. Students will get the allotted seat on their CSAS portal and have time till 25 November to accept the allotted seat. The last date for fee payment of DU Spot admission 2022 is 27 November 2022.
“On the declaration of the first spot admission round on November 20, 2022, the admission of all already admitted candidates will be locked and they will not be considered for upgrades (except Supernumerary upgrades)”. Official statement from DU.
How to Register for DU Spot admission 2022?
- Visit the website admission.uod.ac.in.
- Login to your CSAS account by entering your login credentials
- Click on Spot allocation round
- Fill in your preferences and save
The latest news & events from the EducationDunia.com
- Paramedical Courses Admission 2022-23 JULY 25TH, 2022
- BU Bhopal Notification 2023 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2023
- AEEE 2023 registration soon DECEMBER 23RD, 2021
- Answer Key for CAT 2021 DECEMBER 9TH, 2021
- NLSIU invites for the LLM and Integrated Ph.D. pro... FEBRUARY 19TH, 2019
- Shiv Nadar University organizing the fest "BREEZE... FEBRUARY 15TH, 2019
- Mumbai University declared the dates for winter ex... AUGUST 4TH, 2018
- Delhi University declared the 5th-semester results... JANUARY 16TH, 2019
- JNU providing the MBA Admission 2020 JANUARY 15TH, 2019
- Bennett University, Greater Noida | Eight Ball Poo... APRIL 23RD, 2018
- Bharathiar University will select members for VC s... OCTOBER 31ST, 2018
- Anna University declared UG, PG revaluation result... SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2018
- Announced commencement dates for winter exams AUGUST 6TH, 2018
- Bennett University providing the Admission 2020 f... DECEMBER 11TH, 2018
- Rajasthan University declares results for UG cours... JANUARY 18TH, 2019
- Symbiosis International University declared the r... JANUARY 11TH, 2019
- IGNOU admission 2023-24: Admission & Re-registrati... AUGUST 11TH, 2023
- IGNOU Placement 2023, SBI Life Insurance to hold o... JULY 29TH, 2023
- DU PG Admission 2023: Registration Start Date, Adm... JULY 23RD, 2022
- CUET PG Result 2023; Declared, Admission Process,... JULY 23RD, 2022