Teachers react mixed to Delhi University's draft undergraduate curriculum framework for 2022.
On Friday, the University of Delhi released a draft Undergraduate Curriculum Framework 2022 (UGCF-2022) formulated under National Education Policy and sought feedback. As it was not discussed at the Academic Council meeting of the University, the Draft Undergraduate Curriculum Framework (UGCF 2022) was criticized by a section of teachers.
University officials say a draft UGCF has been uploaded on their website, and a form to submit the feedback will remain open until January 31, they said in a statement. The University is disseminating the draft UGCF to stakeholders and making it available on the website (www.du.ac.in) for feedback from students, parents, academicians, recruiters, and others through Google Form.
Rudrashish Chakraborty, Associate Professor, Department of English, Kirori Mal College, says the proposed undergraduate (UG) program is a major dilution of academic rigor and quality due to the reduced number of credits courses, either individually or in aggregate. A professor at the University of Delhi says no college is connected with the campus with the resources and infrastructure required to accommodate students in a fourth year. Funds have not yet been sanctioned for colleges to enhance their existing resources," she says.
The latest news & events from the EducationDunia.com
- CUET UG 2022 Registration Last date is Extended... MAY 6TH, 2022
- BU Bhopal Notification 2022 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- UGC Chairman M. Jagadesh Kumar told the print that... APRIL 22ND, 2022
- Yogi Aditiyanath announced that NEET would be a re... APRIL 21ST, 2022
- There are about 1 lakh applicants for UG Entrance... APRIL 19TH, 2022
- IGNOU has extended the deadline for taking the BEd... APRIL 16TH, 2022
- 85% of admissions in 2022 will be based on Common... APRIL 15TH, 2022
- According to St Stephen's, the CUET score will be... APRIL 14TH, 2022
- The University of Jamia Millia Islamia will accept... APRIL 13TH, 2022
- Tamil Nadu Assembly urges the Centre to withdraw t... APRIL 12TH, 2022
- Applications should be started by registering at c... APRIL 9TH, 2022
- University Entrance Test Scores Accepted By CUCET... JANUARY 28TH, 2022
- All eligible students are notified of admission to... APRIL 7TH, 2022
- Ashoka University last date of admission announced JANUARY 25TH, 2022
- IGNOU Re Registration date Extended JANUARY 17TH, 2022
- Online MBA Programme Launch by IGNOU JANUARY 12TH, 2022
- NTA -Released IIFT MBA Program Results! FEBRUARY 1ST, 2022
- Diploma and Degrees offered by the Ed-Tech Compani... JANUARY 31ST, 2022
- The Anna University semester exam schedule is rele... JANUARY 28TH, 2022
- BHU RET 2022: Registration process for begins on b... JANUARY 28TH, 2022