Updated On - June 1st 2021, Updated By - Aditya
M.Sc. Food Technology is a two-year graduate program. Food Technology is a branch of science that involves processing food, shelter, preparation, selection, distribution, and utilization of protected, nutritious, and healthy food.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
M.Sc. (Food Processing Technology)
Average tuition fees charged for courses in India range between Rs. 5,000 and 2 Lacs for a period of 2 years. The average starting salary offered in India for graduate students as ranging between Rs. 25,000 to 70,000, an increase with experience and expertise in the field of candidates.
|Course Name||M.Sc. (Food Processing Technology)|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Average Salary||3 to 12 lakh per year|
- For MBBS BDS admission domicile criteria in Rajast... DECEMBER 4TH, 2021
- Seat allotment for MHT CET 2021 declared at cetcel... DECEMBER 4TH, 2021
- Counselling registration dates announced for AP IC... DECEMBER 4TH, 2021
- 3rd Special Drive Cut-Off for Delhi University Adm... DECEMBER 4TH, 2021
- Classes for PG students in Mangalore University to... DECEMBER 4TH, 2021