Updated On - November 26th 2019, Updated By - Education Dunia
M.Sc. Food Technology is a two-year graduate program. Food Technology is a branch of science that involves the processing of food, shelter, preparation, selection, distribution, and utilization of protected, nutritious and healthy food.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
M.Sc. (Food Processing Technology)
Average tuition fees charged for courses in India range between INR 5000 and 2 Lacs for a period of 2 years. The average starting salary offered in India for graduate students as ranging between INR 25,000 to 70,000, an increase with experience and expertise in the field of candidates.
|Course Name||M.Sc. (Food Processing Technology)|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fees||5 to 5 lakh|
|Average Salary||3 to 12 lakh per year|
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 MARCH 2ND, 2021
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018