Updated On - October 15th 2019, Updated By - Sumithra
Master Of Business Administration [Mba] (Marketing Management) After mainstream courses, one of the most sought courses for the students is MBA marketing. It has a duration of 2 years that are divided into 4 semesters. A bachelor’s degree from a recognized college is the minimum requirement for eligibility to pursue this course. The average MBA marketing management fees range between 4 lakhs to 20 lakhs.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
The candidates can get admission in any institute on the basis of the entrance exam score. Some of these courses are CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, SNAP and various others. It teaches you the art of building a brand, falls and identifying the right consumer base. It is preferred by those who can build social networks easily. To take admission to MBA marketing, a candidate must need to qualify for any of the top management exams.
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing Management|
|Course Fees||INR 32500|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 13 Lakh|
Master of Business Administration Marketing Management
Working as a marketing professional helps an organization to recognize the behavior of the consumer and requires you to build and market a brand. There are some skills that are required by the candidates for this degree. Some of these skills are mentioned below:
- Good communication skills
- Mathematical ability
- Reasoning skills
- Analytical and leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills
This course is best for those candidates who have these skills and the students who are creative and have an aptitude for human behavior.
The Admission Process of MBA Marketing
The admission in MBA marketing is based on the performance of the students in one of the several national level entrance exams. The process of admission is mentioned below:
- Entrance test based on paper/ online
- Personal interview/ group discussion
- The final offer of admission
The students who qualified for the entrance test are called for group discussion and personal interviews. Prior to group discussion and personal interview, some institutes also conduct a test of essay writing. And some institutes offer direct admission based on the marks in the top exams of management.
MBA Marketing Syllabus
All students have to go through an internship or a summer training program after the completing of the first year. This summer training is designed to give hands-on experience to the students about the function of an organization. After all this, the student selects their specialization at the beginning of the second year.
The MBA marketing syllabus consists of elective courses and core courses. The elective courses focus on the specific area of marketing and the core courses cover a wide area concerned with business administration.
The core courses include:
- Finance/ Economics/ Accounts/ Statistics: subjects covers in this are mentioned below:
- Business communication: The subject covers in this is managerial communication.
- Human Resource/ Organizational Behavior: Subjects covered in this are mentioned below:
Managing people and preferences
- Operations: Subject covered in this is operation management
- Marketing: Subjects covered in this are mentioned below:
Competition & Salary
The elective courses include:
Product and Brand Management
Sales and Distribution
Advertising and Sales Promotion
Marketing Decision Models
MBA Marketing Career Prospects
The graduate with the specialization of MBA marketing management can be assigned in an organization with various roles such as Business Development Manager, Marketing Manager, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Media Planning, Business Development Executive and various others.
MBA Marketing Top Recruiters
There are various recruiters in the world. But given below are some top recruiters:
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018
- BU Bhopal Notification 2020 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- IGNOU Extends July 2020 Admission Registration Dea... SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2019