Updated On - October 18th 2019, Updated By - Sumithra
MBA Logistics and Shipping Management There are various types of MBA courses in the education industry. Master of Business Administration Logistics and Shipping Management is a popular course for gaining a regular earning from a secured job. This course is very much important for the young generation who are seeking an appropriate job for a prominent yet fixed salary. This will help to get a decent position in the domain of the corporate and cargo departments. It has an immense structure for building up an individual's career in the future. MBA Logistics and Shipping Management oriented important and necessary discussions are here. Here in this topic, an individual will get a detailed outlook for strategical procedures to get into it.
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Logistics & Shipping Management|
|Course Fees||INR 29500|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 13 Lakh|
- This post-graduation has a semester-based course pattern. It has a tenure of two years. The individual must have to complete the whole course along with the internship program if there is any.
- The individual has to pass in every paper successfully with qualifying marks. Otherwise, the tenure of the course can extend to having a supplementary examination.
- The amount of college fees or the admission fee depends on the category of the business school. Various types of Universities and colleges offer different selection procedures. The amount of money they charge based on the result of the individual in the entrance examination depends on the choices of authorities. The prices of course charges are structured following the need for the course.
- The colleges abroad will charge more than the colleges in the country. So, it is better to have a detailed course structure and admission charges before getting into the procedure. Once an individual is enrolled in the course, cannot change the University. So, a continuation of the course will need a continuation of providing college fees.
- The course fees in India starts generally from one lakh. It can extend up to twelve lakhs if needed. The luxury colleges charge more than ordinary colleges.
- An individual must be a graduate
- An individual must be carrying a graduate degree from a recognized institution
- One must have at least fifty percent of marks in the graduation level. Otherwise one cannot apply for studying the course.
- The student must have a basic knowledge about the overview of the same
- The individual must know the basics of the curriculum
- The individual must understand the decorum of the job
- An entrance examination will be there to re-check the quality of the candidate
- The Common Entrance Test (CET) is held for filtering the aspirant's knowledge CMAT/GMAT/XAT/NMAT and so on are the names of the entrance examinations to apply for MBA Logistics and Shipping Management.
- There will be a group discussion session arranged by the college authorities for the aspirants. They must know how to tackle it. The marks on the group discussion session are carried on for the final selection of the eligible candidates.
- The skills required for handling cargo and shipping related programs will also be asked during group discussions.
- These are the primary needs for choosing the most ideal candidates. So one must check these criteria before applying for a Master of Business Administration Logistics and Shipping Management.
- The candidates are posted in descent designations after completion of the post-graduation.
- MBA Logistics and Shipping Management is a prospectus course to lift the career of a student.
- The earning is not so bad initially. The earning in India for recently passed out students will be like more than two lakhs per annum.
- The earning will increase after some years of working in the industry.
- The earning of an experienced individual will be around ten lakhs per annum
- The individual will be able to get more money if he or she is allowed to be posted abroad.
Reputed Institutions for MBA Logistics and Shipping Management
- Various colleges offer the best job selection after completion of the course.
- Here are some names of the top most colleges in the country.
- It is necessary to know the names of the same.
- Karunya University, Coimbatore
- VELS University, Chennai
- Sun International Institute for Technology and Management, Hyderabad
These are the top selections among many institutions
- The individual must have a basic skill in organizing a team for conducting departmental work
- MBA Logistics and Shipping Management requires capable instructors and managing cargo
- The person must have efficiency in communicating people of various countries
- The applicant must have Market-oriented ideas to provide the best to the company.
The individual who passes the post-graduation with a qualifying mark will get a designation shipping related program. Development officer, Managers for Logistics Department, Shipping Coordinators, and Yard Manager are such designations to be named.
The quality of colleges will assure a better designation in job sectors.
- 1 Year
- Rural Development
- Distance, Full Time
- 3 Years
- Degree, Post Graduate (PG)
- Computer Application
- 2 Years
- 1 Year, 3 Months, 3 Years
- Certification, Diploma, Post Graduate (PG),Under Graduate (UG)
- Civil Engineering
- Full Time
- 1 Year
- Full Time
- NTA DUET PG Results 2022 Out, Check Direct Links t... NOVEMBER 24TH, 2022
- BU Bhopal Notification 2022 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- Jamia Millia Islamia PhD Admission 2022: Registrat... NOVEMBER 21ST, 2022
- DU Spot cut off 2022: Registration Starts Today a... NOVEMBER 21ST, 2022
- DU UG ADMISSION 2022: The Second Round of Allotmen... OCTOBER 27TH, 2022