Updated On - October 18th 2019, Updated By - Sumithra
MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management:- There are various kinds of post-graduation courses in the country for getting ample ways to settle in a job. The career offered with these is not like the MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management. This course offers a bright career to the aspirants in the corporate industry. The candidates who are interested in serving the logistics and cargo management sectors should choose Master of Business Administration Logistics and Supply Chain Management. This sector needs quality managers for organizing the logistics department. Here is a brief overview of the same.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|Course Fees||INR 31500|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 12 Lakh|
- The individual need to have at least fifty percent marks in the graduation
- The marks should be as per the guideline of the institution authority
- The individual must have a graduation degree from a recognized institution
- The candidate must be eligible to handle all managerial works
- The aspirant must have a basic idea about the degree
- The individual needs to handle the general discussion sessions arranged by the authorities of colleges
- The students must have a basic idea on the entrance exam
- The individual will have to pass in CAT/ XAT/GMAT/ NMAT and so on for admission in top institutions. So, keep track of the syllabus of the same.
Where to Study?
There are some top colleges which require proper admission tests and other procedures to get into the curriculum. The best institutions in the country are mentioned here:
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- VELS University, Chennai
- Chitkara University, Chandigarh
There are also other universities and institutions for the same post-graduation. University in abroad also trains the candidate on this MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Different types of institutions offer different types of curriculum. But the average frame of the curriculum in the country is almost the same in every college.
How much is the Cost of Studying?
The cost of studying the MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management is different in various institutions. Some colleges in the country offer around one lakh for admission. But this is the basic fee. The admission charge can be up to 10 lakhs depending on the type of college. In abroad, the charges for studying Master of Business Administration Logistics and Supply Management is higher always.
The average earning of a pass out candidate is around 2.5lakhs per an um at the starting. The salary of a person is based on the sector he or she is working in. If it is a well-recognized sector, the earning will be up to 14lakhs per annum. But the work experience is very much important in getting jobs in better companies.
The individual gets opportunities to join various sectors. This post-graduation course offers managerial posts for the supply department. These are like mentioned here
- Assistant managers of supply departments
- Sales and catering managers
- Cargo department managers
- Assistant logistics manager
- Logistics organizer
- Supply management department manager
There are also other posts apart from these. So, these post-graduation trained candidates will be benefited from education.
The Pattern of the Course
The course of the post-graduation of MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management is just like other MBA courses.
- This is a semester-based course
- This has a tenure of two years.
- The course has four semesters in all the Indian Universities
- The course is beneficial for students who need a secure job in management sectors. Shipping companies, management sectors, transportation, and logistics chain and technology seek trained postgraduates of this domain.
- The course needs an admission procedure just like other postgraduation in management.
- The curriculum and the syllabus of the course might change with choices of university and colleges
Subjects to Study
- Managerial economics
- Accounting and finance for managers
- Logistic management
- Human resource management
- Logistic and supply chain management
- Quantitative techniques for management
- Retail marketing and CRM
- Export trade and documentation
- Operations management
- Business environment and ethics
- Retail store and visual merchandising
- Strategic management
- International marketing
- These are some subjects in the curriculum of the colleges of India.
- Subjects might be different due to the choice of the university.
- The foreign country might have different curriculum
- Internships and projects might be there in the subjects and curriculum
- A course is a prospective option for those who need to get established after doing a Master of Business Administration Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Many foreign companies seek such trained postgraduates or the management sectors in logistics. The improvement options are also very prospective.
- The prospects to increase the earning are very much beneficial for the ambitious aspirants. Individuals get chances in private and public sectors for continuing their careers.
- One can also establish own logistics and supply chain management brand and company with own knowledge.
- This course is a selectable option for those who are in search of a great career in various sectors.
- 3 Years
- Under Graduate (UG)
- Computer Application
- Full Time
- 5 Years
- Post Graduate (PG),Under Graduate (UG)
- Full Time
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018
- BU Bhopal Notification 2020 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- IGNOU Extends July 2020 Admission Registration Dea... SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2019