Updated On - October 16th 2019, Updated By - Sumithra
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Hospitality At the present date, Master of Business Administration or in short MBA is a course that needs no further introduction. Each year many students from all around the globe take up MBA courses with different specialization and Hospitality is one of them. We, as a result of this, try to look at some of the significant essential points that one must keep account of when pursuing an MBA with a specialization in Hospitality.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hospitality|
|Course Fees||INR 35500|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 12 Lakh|
The Word “Hospitality”
We must try to know what the term “Hospitality” means. This Latin word means strangers or visitors. In plain and simple words, hospitality (on a broader perspective) deals with providing services to an individual with warmth. Therefore, the affection is fulfilling the basic needs that include entertainment, food, drink, lodging, and other additional services. Hence, providing comfortability to an individual is the necessary criteria.
MBA and Hospitality
This branch of study concentrates on the art of managing and specializing in providing excellent services to clients and guests. The curriculum mainly targets providing the necessary knowledge to students with regard to handling managerial positions. Thus, improving skills in operations in sales and marketing, human resources, and other related fields.
The Best Person that Fits
This branch of study mainly encourages those individuals who have a keen interest in learning management skills. This also specifies in different areas like food management, relationship management, providing hospitality to others, catering guests with their specific needs. As a result, those who have a passion for making their career in hotels, restaurants with strong verbal and managerial skills can also opt for this course.
Scope to Flourish
Over the years, Hospitality and MBA have gelled well in providing the best services to thousands of individuals. They have encouraged students (especially in India) to pursue it as a career. This branch of study has more to offer in terms of the promising as well as a secure job. As per the trade pundits and analyzers, Master of Business Administration with specialization in Hospitality will boom as a career in the coming days. This is quite encouraging news for us.
The Best Jobs to Fit
As stated earlier, this field of study provides the right situations where the earning potential is excellent and offers stable career growth. Therefore, those who have completed their Master of Business Administration in the field of Hospitality can expect multifunctional job opportunities. Some of the examples are as follows below:
- One can opt as a Guest Experience Manager.
- You can look for a job as a Tourism Coordinator.
- Work as Director of Financial Planning
- Look for a job as a Hotel Director
- Director of Sales and Marketing is another option for the lookout.
The List is Quite a Big One that Follows
Now we try to dig deep into a few necessary information that one must collect to pursue MBA (Hospitality)
- Eligibility Required
Speaking about the minimum qualification needed to study an MBA with a specialization in Hospitality. Student needs a minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor courses.
- Duration of the Course
The total length of the MBA in Hospitality course is of 2 years. It also comprises of a total of (4) four semesters which one needs to complete to complete the course and obtain a certificate.
Ways of getting Admission
- Merit is the first and the last criteria. Admission provided to students on a merit basis.
- Particular colleges perform entrance test to test the capabilities of a student before seeking them admission.
- One also needs to go through the Common Admission Test (CAT) to seek admission to MBA programs as well. Data interpretation, logical reasoning, verbal & reading comprehension, and quantitative aptitude are some of the skills that one needs to give the exam.
- GMAT or Graduate Management Admission Test is another test that one can complete to gain access to the course of MBA in Hospitality also.
- It always recommended that students take an excellent survey of all the possible gateways, They are genuinely seeking to pursue a career in MBA (Hospitality).
Some of the best-reputed colleges in India, those who are willing to pursue an MBA (hospitality) in India can seek admission to the following pictures:
- Esquire Academy of Management in Karnataka.
- Biyani Institute of Science and Management in Rajasthan
- Gesto Culinary and Hospitality Academy in Andhra Pradesh.
- Institute of Business and Hotel Management in Dehradun
- Achariya School of Business and Technology in Puducherry.
We wish all aspiring students the best of luck.
- 5 Years
- Dual Degree
- Computer Application
- Full Time
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 MARCH 2ND, 2021
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018