Updated On - June 1st 2021, Updated By - Bhawal Sharma
MBA in Hospital Management Post graduations is of many types. Master of Business Administration Hospital Management is the most useful course among other administrative post-graduation studies. Here is a brief discussion on the details of the post-graduation. It will help to know the in-depth details on the same. It will help the aspirant to grow an idea about the pattern of the course. Otherwise, one will be confused while deciding admission. Go through it for knowing more.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
MBA In Hospital Management Course Fees, Admission Process, Eligibility
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hospital Management|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree in any field with 50% marks|
|Course Duration||Two years|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Course Fees||1 Lakh to 7 Lakh|
|Average Salary||2 lakh to 10 lakh|
- The person needs to be a bachelor for applying. And, the person must have marks of 50% in the same.
- The person needs to have a basic idea about the course type.
- The person must pass the entrance exam like CAT/XAT/GMAT and so on for getting chances in the best colleges.
- The student needs to be capable to handle the interview part for passing the entrance exam of particular institutions.
- The person must be eligible in all criteria given by the college or institution.
- Finance managing capability should be there in the person
- The person must bear the responsibilities of the sector
- The candidate must know the decorum of the concerned domain
- The person must be eligible to multitask
Designations are mainly managerial posts.
Posts will be like:
- Medical and health service manager
- Healthcare finance manager
- Blood bank administrator and so on.
- The person will be offered the directorate designations if required.
- The work experience will help to give opportunities for promotion. Hospital CEO is also from the domain of MBA Hospital Management
The work areas are mainly top private hospitals. These hospitals seek MBA Hospital Management for getting the purpose served.
- Sankar Eye Care
- M Birla
Besides, there are other recruiters of the same postgraduates for the same purpose. These corporate organizations of health are
- World Health Organizations
- Seven Hills Hospitals
The discipline of the post-graduation is based on hospital management only. So service sectors will be medical-ground oriented.
Course Content / Syllabus for MBA in Hospital Management
The syllabus of the course is dependent on the choices of institutions. The subjects which are offered are
- Managing Human resources
- Managerial Economics
- Accounts and finance for managers
- Marketing management
- Essential elements of hospital management
- Community health, demography and biostatistics
- Business environment
- ERP and MIS
- Quantitative techniques for managers
- Functional hospital organization
- Corporate governance and business ethics
- Optional papers
- Research methodology
This an overview of subjects offered. It might be different in universities in foreign countries.
- The cost structure is not the same for all colleges.
- Expenses for the course depend on the choice of institutions. It starts from 70k and ranges up to 8lakhs in India.
- IIMs are a great option for studying this course.
- Fees should be checked before applying.
One can earn from 2.5 lakhs to 6 lakhs initially per annum. It will increase with work experiences.
MBA Hospital Management is one of the most desired courses. It not only helps to secure better jobs but also ensure endless opportunities.
- 5 Years
- Degree, Post Graduate (PG),Under Graduate (UG)
- Dual Degree
- Full Time
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 JUNE 15TH, 2021
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018