Updated On - June 1st 2021, Updated By - Bakaullah
MBA Fashion Design Management The course of MBA Fashion Design Management is a very prospectus post-graduation study course for a creative mindset. It is designed to fulfil the need of the fashion industry with competent fashion designers. The students are trained and matched with all the needful for moulding into successful fashion designers.
MBA in Fashion Design Management Course Fees, Admission Process, Eligibility
|Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Fashion Design Management
|Graduation with minimum 50% marks
|Semester System or Year wise
|Based on the performance in the entrance exam
|5 k to 5 Lakh
|3 to 12 lakh per Year
Check the Eligibility and Criteria
- A prior bachelor's degree is necessary for enrolment in the course
- The bachelor's degree must have fifty per cent or more marks
- The college/university of the bachelor's degree must be a recognized one.
- Candidate must pass the entrance test for Master of Business Administration Fashion Design Management
Purpose of the Course MBA in Fashion Design Management
- This post-graduate course enables candidates to join the fashion industry
- A clear knowledge of fashion sense is imparted with the course of the curriculum
- After completion of the course job replacement is done
- The students might start with higher studies like PhD and M.Phil. after completion of the course
- Candidates will be eligible to start with their own business or company in the fashion niche
Prospects Of The Post-graduation In Mba Fashion Design Management
A student will have a bright future after completion of the course. Job placements will be in-
- Fashion industry
- Dress manufacturing brands
- Apparel designing stores
- Designer's offices as assistants
- Stylist's showroom
- Brands in worldwide
- Shoe manufacturing brands
- Jewellery manufacturing brands
Designations for a Fashion Designer
- Fashion consultant
- Fabric designer
- Apparel designer
- Costume designer
- Apparel sales consultant
- Shoe designer
- In-showroom fashion consultant
- Exclusive designer
Why MBA in Fashion Design management a contemporary choice of higher study?
The dimension of fashion is changing day by day. From Instagram to the film industry, every fashion-conscious person needs a guide to know about the basics of fashion. Fashion designers come to help them to hold the place in the world for these.
MBA Fashion Design ManagementCurriculum and Course Study
- The course of MBA Fashion Design Management is divided into semesters for course study. There are four semesters in the curriculum.
- Subjects of study include Economics and Management Decisions, Quantitative techniques, Business communication, and negotiation skills, Organizational behaviour, Marketing management, IT for managers in the first semester.
- In the second semester, there are Indian fashion scenario, Research Methodology and app statistics, Human resource management, Basics of concepts of fashion products and manufacturing, Global Fashion scenario and Financial management.
- Semester third has e-business and e-commerce, International logistics management, Principles of fashion marketing and merchandising, international trade operations and documentation, Competition, and strategies in Fashion, New Product Development, Summer Internship, Dissertation 1
- The fourth semester has Cross-cultural management, Visual marketing, Entrepreneurship, and fashion venture management, International fashion marketing, Dissertation 2.
- Job placements are done only after checking all the marks and quality of the student.
- A sense of fashion must be there in students. Otherwise, there will not be any placement.
- A better selection is done from better colleges and IIMs
Follow the guidelines to get into a better college for studying MBA Fashion Design Management successfully.
- 3 Years
- Under Graduate (UG)
- Full Time
- 2 Years
- Degree, Post Graduate (PG)
- Computer Application
- 1 Year
- 1 Year
- 2 Years
- BU Bhopal Notification 2024 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... JANUARY 12TH, 2024
- 6,000 crore are allocated for the education sector... FEBRUARY 2ND, 2024
- IGNOU Re-Registration Date Extended: How to Apply,... JANUARY 30TH, 2024
- Paramedical Courses Admission 2022-23 JULY 25TH, 2022
- AEEE 2023 registration soon DECEMBER 23RD, 2021