Updated On - October 18th 2019, Updated By - Sumithra
MBA in Design Management – The dream of many In businesses, these days there is a lot of requirement of creativity as well as innovation altogether. Design management helps one to understand and develop the skills that lead to better marketing. It is about attracting customers to one’s products and services. So the course called the Master in Business Administration Design Management is for the ones who can bring about something new every time they create something. We will now acknowledge ourselves with more about the course.
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Design Management|
|Course Fees||INR 32500|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lakh To 12 Lakh|
After all, What is all About?
The course MBA Design Management is about a lot of things from communication, to leadership to use of technology and to the knowledge of fashion. It is about making each aspect of your business look adorable to the customer. The course will teach you to develop the following:
- Business concepts and techniques, tools as well as processes.
- A strategic way of doing things, at the same time being creative.
- Cognitive neuroscience and behaviors.
- Basics of designing as well as management.
Some Highlights of the Course
Following are some point to point details of the MBA Design Management course:
- The postgraduate course, a two-year course, involves four semesters.
- Examinations are held on the basis of the semester system.
- The fee structure may range from about 50,555 to Rs. 6, 00,000.
- Many top companies recruit post-graduate students like the ones with the names Apple, Microsoft and Steelcase.
- One would also want to know the salary he or she can get and it is about 2 to 20 lakhs, based on one’s skills and competitiveness.
Institutes Offering the Course
The list goes like:
- Cindrebay Institute of Interior Design: It belongs to Calicut and the fee is Rs. 50,000.
- Cadence Academy of Design: It is located in the city of Nagpur, Maharashtra and the fees is Rs. 2, 65,000.
- Pacific University: It is situated in the city of lakes, called Udaipur, Rajasthan. The fee amounts to Rs. 70,000.
- MIT Institute of Design: Located in Pune, Maharashtra, the fees is Rs. 5, 08,000.
- SVIIT: It belongs to the state of Punjab and requires a fee of Rs. 1, 50,000.
So these are some of the MBA Design Management institutes in the country.
For this course, it is quite different. There are three tests one needs to give to get selected. These are the design aptitude test as the first one, studio test as the second one and the personal interview as the third one. The total marks scored will judge your fate. All of these tests are required to rightly access whether a student is suitable for the course of Master in Business Administration Design Management or not.
Varying subjects included in the course are Estimation Costing, Foundation to Design Basic Drawing, Professional Practice, CAD, Interior Space Planning Services and many more.
I hope the information will help you get a better idea about what you learn from the course of MBA Design Management.
- 2 Years
- 2 Years, 5 Years
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 www.bubhopal.ac.in › M... NOVEMBER 26TH, 2019
- BU Bhopal Notification 2021 JUNE 15TH, 2021
- IGNOU extended the date for filling the examinati... MAY 15TH, 2020
- IGNOU Re-Admission, Examination Form Submission 20... MAY 15TH, 2020
- Utkal University Celebrating Platinum Jubilee 75th... AUGUST 6TH, 2018